Color Brite Awning Company / Bad service

1 5209 Grant AveCuyahoga Heights, OH, United States Review updated:

Color Brite awning company told me they would paint the awnings in 2-3 weeks in the specified colors. 7-8 weeks later the awnings were finally done but were painted the wrong color. I do not want the awnings repainted - I just want the awnings back. Color Brite awning company is refusing to retun my awnings without payment. The owner of the company breached the contract by not painting the awnings the specific colors stated in the contract. The contract is null & void due to this contract breach so I am requesting the immediate return of my awnings. The owner of Color Brite, Charles J. Pedro, is unwilling to work with me to return my awnings, which are my property.

Desired Resolution:

I would like my awnings back at no charge - I do not want Color Brite to repaint the awnings.

Va

Comments

• Aw
      14th of Jul, 2016

Color Brite Awning Company does high quality work at affordable prices and has thousands of satisfied customers over the 36 years of being in business. This customer lacks both the integrity and the intelligence to realize that sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to do high quality work. Color Brite Awning Company bent over backwards for this customer as we would do for any of our customers, unfortunately it still wasn't enough for them. After all avenues of trying to please them were exuasted it became clear to Color Brite Awning Company that this is one of those customers that just can't be pleased no matter how hard you try and actually gets enjoyment out of making it as difficult as possible for any company doing work for them as is evident from their slanderous review. Check on this consumers reputation for complaining on just about everything and you will see what we mean.