Colopure / money for trial offer

1 12399 belcher road southLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8886928352

I accepted a trial offer in august 2008 for a free trial ...to pay only for shipping with money back warranty ...product gave me diarrhea...my Dr. told me not to take it ...they continued to take money from my account even though I had called to cancel ...with a wait time of 57 minutes...I returned their packages unopened and wrote cancel on them ...they continued to deduct money from my account in the amount exceeding 145.00, it caused an overdraft in my account and cost me hundreds in overdraft fee's I still have not received my refund and continue to wait on the phone to speak to someone about this ludicrous rip off!! I suppose an attorney is in order!!!

Comments

• Tr
      5th of May, 2008
    Colopure - over-billing/more product/no answer to calls
    central coast nutraceuticals
    12399 belcher rd south ste 140
    Largo
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352

DO NOT ORDER --- BAD PRODUCT - BAD SERVICE
    i ordered the trial offer for $1, & $4.95 shipping, received the pills, some gum and water and my acct was hit for $45.85. Totally unauthorized. called to cancel order only to receive voice message to leave info. called customer care to again get a voice mail service that DOESN'T subscribe to the voice mail service. So i have been totally unable to make any human contact and so far have not been hit again but it's only been a matter of days. How do these companies continue to get away with this THEFT BY DECEPTION?? Does the product work??? NOT IN MY OPINION - HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR PURIFYING - DETOXING - OR CLEANSING MY SYSTEM.

• Je
      21st of Sep, 2008
    Colopure - was charged again
    2375 w crescent ave #75
    Anaheim
    California
    Phone: 714-829-4542

I was charged $39.84 on 9-18 when i have already paid for the product. I did not receive anything else from the company and do not want anything else. I want my money refunded now or I will take it up with the bank and the better business bureau.

• Ce
      16th of Dec, 2008
    Colopure - RECEIVED ITEMS THAT I DID NOT ORDER
    CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICIALS,INC
    Saginaw
    Texas
    genparky@aol.com

ORDERED TRAIL OFFER OF COLOPURE $1.00 ALONG WITH IT CAME HOODIA PRODUCTS AND $45.85 WAS SUBTRACTDED FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCT. BEFORE I KNOW IT A SECOND ORDER ARRIVES.I HAVE TRIED TO PHONE NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. I DO NOT WANT HOODIA, MY DOCTOR SAYS ABSOLETY I CAN NOT USE IT.
    THEY CHARGE A 15% RESTOCKING FEE. AND YOU CAN NOT RETURN WITH OUT A R.M.A SHIPPING NUMBER
    IN PKG THAT HAS NOT BEEN OPENED.HOW ELSE DO YOU GET THE STATEMENT ? I EXPECT ALL MY MONEY BACK AND THE CREDIT CARD WILL GET IT.
    THIS IS A RIP OFF.

12399 Belcher Rd South Largo Fl 33773
    Largo Fl
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    SUPP@CENTRALCOSTNUTRA.NET

my order was made on 11/20/08 which they took 5.95out of my account for, which was right, it was to be a 14Days trial, after recieved the pills, to send back unused pills or cancel membeship, well I call
    ther e Partner Fit factory and cancelon 12/17/08 therephone#is 866-407-1022 cause Ihad not yet recieved any thing from Centralcoast Nutraceutica
    until 5days later by UPS on 12/22/08 then they bill my account though credic card 38.95 mading my account go in the -- 113.99, I yet have tried to Call to cancal can"t was Put on hold four time for two hour at a time can"t get through, can"t cancel on there email, what I"m I to do, soon they will be taking another 44.90 out of my account, not right, # 1 I had the pills 5days They took the money out, not right. I have my cancel proof.

• Ph
      12th of Jan, 2009
    Colopure - did not orfer
    Fulfillment Center
    Largo
    support@crntralcoastnutra.net

received a bottle of 60 capsules WHICH I DID NOT EVER ORDER phone number on the form you can not ever get through and they will bill my crdit card this company has caused me much aggriation they need to be looked into for sending out products to people who never order this stuff i am sick and tired of this company for taking it upon them self to sent this crap out to me now i have to go through my cc co for them not to pay this once again please look into this company and help please

4th of Feb, 2009

I also paid for ($1.oo+S&H=$5.95) the free trial of ACAI and Colopure that came up as a pop-up on the internet. I thought it was worth a try, especially since they had Opra & Dr. Oz in the ad. I recieved the product on the 33 of Dec., 2008. It was a busy time, company, Christmas and all, so didn.t even open it until after the first oof the year, Then on January 5 I was trying to get som errands done before I had an appointment that afternoon and was embarrased when my debit card was no longer working. I went to the atm, entered my card for a balance inquiry and everything was ok until I tried to make a withdrawl. The machine then spat my card out and said "unauthorised user". Afterwaiting in line at the bank they said that my card had been "hot carded because ther were Questionable charges coming in from a company that they had had problems with before. They were charging me full price ($39.95) for my free trial offer that I had paid $1.00 for. I said I hadn't ordered any more of that product other than the trial offer that I had paid for. They then cut up my debit card and issued me a new one that I had to wait two weeks for. My next bank statement had two withdrawls totaling almost $80.00. Not much for some but enough for me that it very well could have caused me to have overdraft fees. Come to find out that they only offer you a 14 day trial offer but they send you a 30 day supply and if you dont return the unused part befor 30 days you are charged the whole amount eventhough you paid $!.00 + S&H for half of it already. All this info is in the fine print. In all-----a huge rip-off that needs to be stopped. I am angry and will not order anything else from the internet. Joyce-Oregon

• Ji
      21st of Feb, 2009
    Colopure - Not Ordered, not rec'd - but charged my account!

I ordered a "free trial" of Colopure and AcaiPure weight loss supplements. I received one order of AcaiPure and took one pill, as directed, and was vomitting within two hours. I was dizzy and sweaty until I could get the product out of my system. I threw the bottle away.
    I received two more orders. Both times, I returned the unopened product with a letter requesting they stop sending me (never authorized to do so) any more product and to refund my account. Two months later, I have not received a refund.
    I also was charged $44.90 on my account from ColoPure which I never received any product and I have yet to receive my reimbursement.
    I am very upset.
    I would like any help I can receive to get these reimbursed to my account. These charges have overdrawn my limit and resulted in more fees to my account and credit rating... very upset.

• Lm
      5th of Nov, 2009

i too was looking for the benefits of the combination of colopure and certified acai. when i placed my order, i then read the companies policy. it is very misleading to have the same company offer a " free trial" and that you can only get 1 item. i found this out when i called them. also, the 10 day trial period is very questionable. nowhere in their add is the REAL amount the products cost which is a whopping $ 59.95 plus shipping.

i then called to cancel within 2 minutes and there was an extremely rude lady called Tiffany who basically told me that i could not cancel and that the order was processed already. i can't believe that it could not be stopped. she said it will ship tomorrow at 6 am . i asked for a supervisor and she kept telling me that there is NO WAY TO CANCEL. i owmn a business and there is no way the order was processed that fast without being able to cancel. i had to threaten to call me credit card company and then she said : YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED IN OUR DATABASE with the kind of voice that my parents wouldn't even speak to me in.

I am warning all consumers that if you buty from this company, YOU MUST READ THEIR POLICIES FIRST. THEY WILL SEND YOU AND CHARGE YOU WHEN THEY THINK IT IS APPROPRIATE TO DO SO... SCAMMERS...