Colopure and AcaiPure / This is a farce

IN, United States Review updated:
I ordered these two products on November 21, 2008 and have not gotten the order. The order numbers are Colopure Order #1825144 and AcaiPure Order #1825052. I would like this to be cancelled and don't exactly know how. I can't believe this has happened and goes on.
Sa

Comments

Jo
  3rd of Dec, 2008
On 11-20-08 I ordered a trial offer of Colopure for $5.95 and a trial offer of AcaiPure for $4.95 which was to be shipped in 3 to 5 days. As of 12-2-08 I have not received the products. The email address they give you on your order is boggess. The phone number that they give you on your email conformation says that the waiting time for a customer service operator to answer you is at least 2 hours and 56 minutes. But believe me it is longer then that. After holding for 3 1/2 hours, I hung up. Now I understand from other people who have dealings with this company have been wrongly charged as much as $44.95 on their credit card and still have not received any of the products or have received products that they did not place an order for. I have notified my credit card company that I am disputing any charges that come through with this companies name on it. So, they are on high alert. This is one large SCAM. The company is going by the name of Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc..The email address that they use are centralcoastnutra.net and support@centralcoastnutra.net. I will be referring this on to the Better Business Bureau and also to our local television station as soon as possible. The operative word here is "S C A M"!!
Sa
  3rd of Dec, 2009
The advertisement came to me on the internet. To try as a trial with no obligation to buy just pay shipping and handling. In no part of the advertisement did it state that after a certain amount of time you have to call to cancel you order. I get charged 65.00 dollars for each product, acaipure and colopure. No e-mail asking if I liked the product and want more, and of course asking to bill 65.00 dollars a piece.