COLOPURE/Acaipure / Do not want to be sent or Billed for anymore COLOPURE and if you have anything to do with AcaiPure I do not want any more of that and do not Bill me.

1231 E. Kaler Dr.Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-728-0742
I have been trying to get a hold of someone for a long time to cancel this product and the AcaiPure product. I can't use because of my medical situation. I talked to my Dr. and he would have to go through everything that's in these products to compare them with the medications I am on and he said Don't take. I am sorry. Please don't send me anymore and if you have charged my credit card put it right back on it. I will send you anything back that gets sent to me. Call me if you have any questions.I don't want to put a stop payment on my card but I will have it red flagged.
Thanks,

COLOPURE/Acaipure - auto shipment
Central Coast Neutraceutals
Arizona
Phone: 888-692-8352

Be very wary of this company - you ask for a free trial sample - and pay postage only - then y ou discover if you don't return it you'll be charged for the full amount a month later And you'll be enrolled in a automatic shipment program and your credit card gets charged before you even receive anything moreAlso - if you don't read the flyers sent in the original shipment you'll become a member of Fit Factory and if you don't call and cancel within 30 days you'll get charged another $29.95/monthAccording to my credit card company this is all legalHowever, I question whether it is ethical