Colopure / Acaipure / Fraud

United States, Florida, Largo
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
About a month ago, I saw an add online that gave me false advice about a colon cleaning product named Colopure and Acaipure. I ordered what was said to be a 1 dollar bottle with 4.95 shipping for each product. I gave my credit card info but the checkout page did not show a total so I figure it was going to be just the 1 dollar for the product and 4.95 for shipping. Two weeks later, I received the product but was shocked to discover that I was charged 44.90 for each product totaling almost 90 dollars. I had now figured out that this was a scam and tried to contact the company to get my money back. Each time I called, the wait was 45 minutes and I never got through. I sent both packages back and sent an e-mail to the company to tell them I did not order the items that they sent and will send back the item right away. I receive a confirmation e-mail saying the account was cancel. After 30 days I still have not received my refunds but was charged two additional charges of 38.95 and 39.95 for nothing. I did not receive anything in the mail. I was also charged 44.90 for another Colopure and receive another product in the mail even after I've already canceled. This company is a fraud and once they have my credit card number, they continue to charge to it despite confirming that they have canceled the account. They have charge me for product that I did not order, they have charged me for product that they did not sent, they have charge me and continue to send product even after I canceled it. I have contacted my credit card company to complaint and was told that this company is scamming many people. These people need to be put out of business.