ColonSmart / ColonSmart is a thief!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a trial package of this product. The charge to get the trial was to pay the postage. After I got the product I realized that a product with the same ingredients could be bought at Wal Mart at a greatly reduced price of the regular cost of the ColonSMART. I called several times to cancel the regular shipment of ColonSMART. I could not get an answer. So, the shipment at the cost of $88.89 was shipped And my credit card was charged $88.89. When the package came I shipped it back unopened. Then my credit card was charged 29.99 for return postage and restocking fee. This is the biggest rip off that I have ever experienced. I wish that I could have seen this website before I fell for the ColonSMART RIPOFF. I hope that any potential customers of ColoSMART wisely read this information before ordering and getting ripped off.

Comments

• Co
      21st of Mar, 2008
    ColonSmart - Cancel after free trial and unauthorized charges on my debit card!
    ColonSmart

I did not authorize withdrawals on my debit/credit card. Thank goodness my bank is on top of things and called me questioning this.

• Ge
      8th of Apr, 2008

I have experienced the smae problem with ColonSmart. I did not autrorize any charges other than the trial shipping and handling. My credit card ws charged $88.97 for product that I did not want. I returned the product per the instruction of the company. I sent irt registered mail with a return recipt. The Recipt was signed on 4-3-08 and I have yet to receive credit to my account. I am going to file a complaint with my ctedit card company, the Cailfornia Attorney General's Office of Comsumer fraud and the UNited States Post Office. I suggest that anyone else who has this problem with ColonSmart do the same. If enough people complain perhaps the comany wilbegin to treat consumers fairly.

• Do
      9th of Apr, 2008

I'm so MAD right now they have done the same thing to me!

10th of Apr, 2008

i only wanted the free trial for 3.97 shipping feea. i was charged 88.00twice fora product i didnt want and havent yet recieved i was never credited the money back that was my disability money and now i cant pay my bills. i am contacting authorities because i have sent several emails. no response. number not working when i call

• Te
      14th of Apr, 2008
    ColonSmart - scam
    colonsmart
    Phone: 1-888-765-5557

I have called & called their number to no avail! First there was no answer, then busy constantly.
    I was told by my credit company to contact the Better Business Bureau, but I do not have the state in which the business resides. Does anyone know?

• Co
      14th of Apr, 2008

Okay, , If colonsmart doesn't send me my refund for unauthorized charge after I return their product I will call my local police and then I will call my bank fraudulant line and get my money and this company will have a local complaint on record.

• Ap
      15th of Apr, 2008

I am trying to cancel and there is no answer on the phone. Is this company a scam?

• Ap
      15th of Apr, 2008

I am unsure how to go about complaining. Do I talk to my bank? I haven't been charged yet but they will not answer the phone so I can cancel.

• Ba
      16th of Apr, 2008

how can i stop them tried and tried to cancel no answer i think they are scaming people

• Ge
      16th of Apr, 2008

I am having the same problems. I cannot get any kind of answer on the phone, the website cannot be located, I have not been charged other than the introductory fee but I cannot get ahold of them in any way to cancel. This IS a fraud and I will file police charges if I cannot get this cancelled.

• Je
      16th of Apr, 2008

I purchased the free trial w/ s&h through a different website and now I'm being charged 89 dollars on my debit card and they don't answer their phone and when I tried emailing their support email address it came back as saying there was no such address.

• Je
      17th of Apr, 2008
    ColonSmart - Can not cancel product no way to reach anyone by phone or address
    ColonSmart
    Not sure
    California
    Phone: 888-765-5557
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

I ordered a trial sample with the understanding I could cancel within 30 days. They charged my credit card in 14 days and won't answer their phone or return emails sent to support@colonsmartcleanser.com. I have submitted complaints to both the Texas Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission.

17th of Apr, 2008

I've been trying to call the #888-765-5557, on the note that was enclosed with 2 bottles of this product I did not order. I only authorized the sample, and I have no way to cancel this
    because they do not answer the phone.

It is a nightmare ! These companies get ahold of your information for the shipping and then you are at their mercy!!!
    The FTC needs to step in. This is internet fraud!

A free sample should not require that you have to notify the company within xx number of days to cancel the "free" trial & get an RMA# to ship back the rest of the sample or else be stuck in a cycle of getting billed for product you do not want.
    I would be interested in filing a class action lawsuit to put these companies out of business.

The source of this was an ad to get 2 free greyhound bus tickets.
    I have yet to get those and I'm already out hundreds of dollars.
    Please check into this elaborate scam.

19th of Apr, 2008

Had the same thing happen to me, received 2 bottles I did not sign up for and am being charged the $88.00 plus. I have tried to call several times to talk to someone to no avail. Guess I'll have to get the authorities involved. I agree with Mary Pawula the FTC needs to step in. We should all write them. Believe me all of our e-mails will add up and have them feeling as helpless as we do right now.

• Ke
    ColonSmart - Can not cancel product no way to reach anyone by phone or address
    colonsmart

This company debited my checking acct with an unauthorized amount. After three phone calls to the company they told me to contact them via e-mail. Well, needless to say, the email address was phoney as well...

• Da
      19th of Apr, 2008

Please stop sending me this product, I do not want it.
    This product did not work for me and I do not want to recieve it any longer.
    If a free trial, is a free trial, stop sending things people do not ask for. I am
    for a second time, asking you to stop sending and charging me for something
    I do not want. This product cost me money, that I probably will never get back,
    that I as a single parent, unable to work any longer, can not afford(ecspecially with no results).
    You get better results from an over the counter medication for constipation, that cost a couple of dollars.

20th of Apr, 2008

Another note not only can't I get them on the phone, but when I e-mailed their contact address I got back a "demon no address" response. I know we're all in the same place but anyone got any ideas how to stop shippment?????????????

• Ka
      21st of Apr, 2008
    ColonSmart - charges
    colon smart
    khodges@joc.com

This company has taken monies from my account without my permission. I have tried to contact them via telephone, no one is there to answer the call. I would like to have my money put back into my account

Thanks

• Be
      21st of Apr, 2008

AS WELL AS EVERY I ALLSO THOUGHT THAT I HAD THIRTY DAYS TO CANCELL BUT WITHIN 14 DAYS THEY WENT INTO MY BANK ACC AND DEBIT 88DOLLARS AND WILL NOT ANSWER ANY PHONECALLS.

• Zh
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Dear Support,

Please cancel my Value Autoship Program. Thanks!

Jacky Zhao