ColonMedic.com / unauthorized charge.Unable to cancel due to disconnected phone number

1 1210 S Brand BLVDGlendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-440-7533

Was charged 88.00 on credit card but was unable to cancel the product and order due to disconnected phone number and no web page to cancel.

Comments

• Ru
      7th of Mar, 2009

I am 80 years old and cannot take the medication due to Parkinson's disease.

• Co
      12th of Mar, 2009

Sir or Madam,

We are very sorry to hear this-- however, if this is the case then you should not have signed up for the product in the first place. Please understand that you were only sent this product because you requested it.

If you would like to request instructions for how to return the product for a refund, please send an e-mail to support@colonmedic.com stating as such.

ColonMedic Support Team

• Va
      6th of Apr, 2009

i want to cancel the order

• Va
      6th of Apr, 2009

Cancel My Order

• Ra
      20th of Apr, 2009

your product does not work, i did not want the order you sent me, and i am sending it back and i want a refund. do not send me any more of this junk. take me off of your mailing list. ralph jowers

• Ra
      20th of Apr, 2009

do not send me any more of your junk, it does not work. i am sending it back to you, all i wanted was the trial order and told you that over the phone. i want a full refund.

• De
      28th of Apr, 2009

Hi this is Deanna Roth and a friend of mine used her credit card because i did not have one and i orded the free trile of the weight loss and she is being billed 88.99 on her credit card and i have not recieved nothing in that price range so i am writting this because i want whatever she was billed for to be refuned as soon as possible that you for your concerns
    Deanna Roth
    404 N.Cherry Lane White Settlement Tx 76108

25th of May, 2009
    ColonMedic.com - unable to cancel
    colon medic
    POBox 76
    Hope
    Rhode Island

I received the sample in February. My doctor said I could not take because of high blood pressure and IBS. I called Colom Medic, they told me to ship back the 30 day supply I had already received and been billed for. I did that. I have continue to receive 30 day supply for 2 more months and been billed. I can not get thru their phone number during my lunch time and the web to cancel always says " the link you requested is not available, please try later.".