ColonMedic / ColonMedic cleansing product

1 Hot Springs Village, AR, United States Review updated:

Ordered a 15 day supply and was charged $5.99 plus $1.00 shipping. I didn't like the product and had no intention of ordering any more. I just got slammed with a $88.00 charge on my credit card. I am going to try to cancel the order and if I can't will cancel the credit card. This is a SCAM in the greatest sense of the word. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Feb, 2009
    ColonMedic - not authorized for order
    2131 culbertson ave.
    New Albany
    Indiana
    Phone: 812-725-7532

signed up for a free trial, paying only the shipping and handling. i got charged the 5.95 and never received anything from them. now today my child support goes on my visa, and i go to pay electric, and found out you all had taken almost 80.00 dollars out for a order i did not approve of. i want to be reimbersed for the money taken out for this, since i did not agree to these fees. i have not received any products from you, if i do i will gladly send it back to you, because as of this point i am no longer even interested in finding out if your product even works. i would very much appreciate if someone would contact me about this and let me know when i can be expecting this to post back to my account. thank you so much for your time.

paula leatherland

• Cb
      25th of Feb, 2009

I ordered the trial sample. My account was debited for $5.99. I never received the product. Yesterday, my account was debited for $88.97 for two bottles which I assume are on the way to me. I phoned and wrote them and explained the situation and asked that they cancel the account and refund me my full amount. They sent me an email, that they were sending me two bottles which I could keep, and they would only refund me $34.97 since I did not cancel the trial offer. This is crap! How could I cancel, when I never received it in the first place. I do not want the product, but I want a full refund.

• Vi
      27th of Feb, 2009
    ColonMedic - debitfromaccount
    colonmedic
    Canton
    Ohio

When I did survey on-line for colonmedic 700 it stated that all I would have to pay s&h charges and that was all I had to pay. When I recieved my product they debited my account for 88.97 and I haven't even used the product. If I was not completely satisfied to return the product with no charge. I never even opened the product. I would like my account to be credited back with the checking information that you have on file from the beginning to pay for the shipping and handling. If it does not get credited back on my account futher action will be assessed. Victoria Thompson

• Ka
      28th of Feb, 2009

Like many others I unsuspectingly took advantage of the 'free offer, just paying shipping/handling. As an elderly lady, I wasn't aware of the 'fine print' stating that product had to be returned within 15 days!

I was out of the state for 2 weeks, thus couldn't have returned the product in time even if I was at home.

I am so very saddened in this day and time with so many folks on a limited income, that a company such as this would rip-off anyone.

I will not rest until this company is held accountable for it's fraudulent advertising and being given the run-a-round when I requested a refund.

• Tb
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Simply call 1-866-955-1620 M-F 6am-6pm PST. I spoke to someone within 5 minutes of being on hold and received a cancellation confirmation email within minutes.

• Ki
    Glendale
    California
    Phone: 1-866-356-8434
    colonmedic.com

My 2 week trial was not expired and I received 2 bottles in the mail. I was charged $88.97 which was unauthorized. I am sending these 2 bottles back an want a full refund.

• Ji
    Erie
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 814-218-4387
    sky1old@yahoo.com

1st bottle made me deathly ill, i tryed to cancel and they still debited my account sent me more crap pills, give u big run around about speel going to website.then have to call them back.With this economy like it is why do such poop go on .all they are SCAM ARTISTS.I want my rsm number, and a total refund

6th of Mar, 2009

I didnt see anything about an automatic sending of more product. I dont want more, just my money refunded. Thanks Jerry Rabenau at griffinmining@yahoo.com

6th of Mar, 2009

I didnt see anything about sending me another round of your product when I ordered the complamentary order. Please refund the money. as far as Im concerned this is fraud pure and simple.

7th of Mar, 2009

I tried the E-mail to get an RMA number and their was no such E-mail - even though I clicked on what was on the computer, so I know I did not mistakenly enter it. This company is the worst kind of fraud - I saw it on the Opra Show.

• De
      7th of Mar, 2009

i also received 2 bottles and they did not help i dont want them, i want my money

• Ev
      9th of Mar, 2009

I also was charge for two bottles that i don't want . All i want is my money back they had no consent from me to charge me for something i don't want or need . I also didn't recieve any more pills they just took my 88.97 give me back my money.

• Qu
      9th of Mar, 2009
    ColonMedic - free trial scam
    ColonMedic.com
    Michigan

I followed links from a recommendation from Oprah for a free trial of this 'great product'. I received the product about a week after I ordered the free trial. There was a note inside that said, "In order to receive a refund you must obtain an RMA number within 15 days of the date you were billed." Within a few more days I was billed over $88 for a force shipment. I followed the instructions on the slip requiring that you email requesting an RMA number within fifteen days of billing to get a refund. The following email responses have followed:

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:53:49 -0700
    Subject: Re: cancel and refund, need RMA number
    From: support@colonmedic.com
    To:

The terms and conditions, which you were required to read and accept upon ordering clearly explained how the program works. If the terms and conditions were not agreed to, the website WOULD NOT process your order. We have thousands of customers who actually read these terms and conditions and either cancel their membership within the allowed time period, or choose to keep the product for many months.

Since you did not cancel your trial membership within the 15 day allowed time period, what I can do for you is to let you keep the (2) bottles and give you a refund of $34.99, which would be half of the total you were charged, minus shipping charges since we can not refund those.-Jeff Hayes UFMU032

and:

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:12:58 -0800
    Subject: Re: cancel and refund, need RMA number
    From: support@colonmedic.com
    To:

You received a charge of $88.97 because you did not cancel your account within the allowed 15 day trial period, as stated in our terms and conditions that you are required to read before purchasing. As stated in the terms and conditions, you have 15 days from your trial order to cancel or you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of ColonMedic for a total of $88.97. This is a continuity program for customers who like the product. Any customer who cancels within that 15 day period is removed from the continuity auto-shipment program and does not receive any further charges or shipments. Here is a direct link to our order page which contains the terms and conditions on the page above the Order button (http://www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx). Please be advised that your order would not have been processed unless you agreed and accepted the terms and conditions.

You were canceled so you will not receive any more products and will not incur any further charges from us. -Jeff Hayes UFMU031

They do not intend to refund my money however I am sending the package back unopened tomorrow with a return receipt requested. Then I will begin the process to dispute the charges with my credit card.

10th of Mar, 2009

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT SENDING MORE PRODUCT, I WENT OVER IT TWICE BEFORE ORDERING IF I HAVE I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED IN THE FIRST PLACE, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK. JERRY ROTRUCK

• Es

Hi Victoria!
    I am going through the exact same ordeal so I can sympathize. I am very upset by it all. Have you received a credit for the 88.97? I cannot believe a company would do something like that without even attempting to inform the customer. Please let me know what you have heard. (Trinity_3@yahoo.com) Thanks so much,

Victoria Mayorga

• Ju
    ColonMedic - 5.99 trial offer turned into unauthorized charge on my bank acct
    Indiana

I ordered a 5.99 trial for colon medic. On the third of March I received a statement for 88.97. I never authorized this charge. and I would like my money back please

• Ca
      11th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I'm currently trying to get my money back. They offered to return only half my money. What a scam!
    I did not see any reason to order more after the 2 week trial. Colon cleanses should only be done no more than twice a year. Why would I want 2 more bottles within 2 weeks of trying the product.

• Br
      12th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I order the TRIAL of the colon cleanse, but in less than the 15 days, my account was charged the 88.97. This is definitely a SCAM. I want my money back!

• Br
      12th of Mar, 2009

Oprah didn't tell everyone that they would charge that ridiculous fee for the colon cleanse in less than 15 days as stated on the web site!!!

• Co

Sir,

We truly regret that you consider our return policy to be a “runaround”. What you were instructed by the customer service representative is absolutely correct: you need to e-mail our billing department to let them know that you would like to return the product for a refund so that they can issue you our shipping instructions to do so.
    We find it unfortunate that you find the terms of our trial misleading, however, there are many customers that do, in fact, fully read our terms and conditions before checking the box stating that they have done so and initiating their membership. Please review the website on which you initially activated your membership (www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx) and note the terms and conditions listed. If you have any further questions, please do send an e-mail to support@colonmedic.com.
    ColonMedic Billing Department