ColonMed700.com / refund

1 3600 Oceanview Blvd #2Glendale CA 91208, CA, United States Review updated:

see below

Please inform me of your acceptance of the partial refund. Tony Slocum

On 1/12/09, James Prokarym <MAJPROKARYM@msn.com> wrote:
Waiting For my RMA and shipping Address.
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: return

Ok, let's try this one more time. You haven't received a product under my account because I haven't sent it back yet. I need an RMA number to return the merchandise. This is what I've been trying to do for the past 6 days, get an RMA number so I can return the product for a full refund. I don't understand how this can be such a complicated process. I will not accept anything less than a full refund. Your refund policy states a FULL refund.

Your next reply needs to be an RMA number and address to ship to so I can return the bottles.

I'm not sure if I can explain this any better.

James Prokarym
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: return

I'm sorry, but we do not show that we have received a product under your account. If you have a tracking number please provide it to me so I can locate your package. Since we have no record of receiving the product which you sent back the best we can do for you is to give you a refund of $34.99, which would be half of the total you were charged, minus shipping charges since we cannot refund those.
Jeff Hayes

On 1/9/09, James Prokarym <MAJPROKARYM@msn.com> wrote:
ColonMed700 Return Policy

We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns:
If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a FULL refund according to the following terms. To obtain a FULL refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you. Please note, the following terms apply for all returned items:

Here's your return policy.

To: support@colonmed700.com ; James Prokarym
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: return

Give me a phone number for your customer support and I will discuss this matter directly.
I want to resolve this before having to file a complaint with the BBB. You were willing to give me half-credit, what's the big deal with giving me full credit, which is what I deserve. I'll be waiting for a reply ASAP. This is getting out of hand over $80. I'm sure the state of your company doesn't hinge on my $80.
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: return

It was shipped on December 29th. I have 15 days according to your return policy to return it for a full refund. Send me an RMA number and credit for the full amount.That is what I was getting at-not the fact I received it.
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 5:19 PM

Label/Receipt Number: [protected] [protected]
Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 2:59 PM on January 3, 2009 in CARBONDALE, PA 18407.

On 1/9/09, James Prokarym <MAJPROKARYM@msn.com> wrote:
Her's the label/receipt number you can plug in if you need proof.

[protected] [protected]

James Prokarym
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: return

Please check out the tracking information here:
According to the ColonMed700 Return Policy I have 15 days from the date the product was shipped to return it for a full refund. It shows here that it was processed on December 29th. I know what the terms and conditions say, but that is not what your return policy states. 15 days from the date it was shipped is January 13th. I feel I still have a valid case for a full refund according to your own refund policy.
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: return

The terms and conditions, which you were required to read and accept upon ordering clearly explained how the program works. If the terms and conditions were not agreed to, the website WOULD NOT process your order. We have thousands of customers who actually read these terms and conditions and either cancel their membership within the allowed time period, or choose to keep the product for many months.

Since you did not cancel your trial membership within the 15 day allowed time period, what I can do for you is to let you keep the (2) bottles and give you a refund of $34.99, which would be half of the total you were charged, minus shipping charges since we cannot refund those. Tony Slocum

Jp

Comments

• Li
      11th of Dec, 2008
    ColonMed700.com - charged/never recieved product
    colonmed700
    California

placed order said it would take 3-5 days.no it took 2weeks, then billed my credit card 4.99+88.97 for next months colonmed700.i have tried to cancel by phone.they just let you hang on the line they never pick it up again.i have waited 2hours on the phone.emailed to cancel said i would get an email back in 24hrs NOT YET HAVE RECIEVED THIS EMAIL.I have called my credit card company to cancel their bill.

13th of Dec, 2008
    colonmed700
    box 277
    Port Royal
    Virginia
    Phone: 804-742-5016
    colonmed700.com

I never was told that I was automatically enrolled in there program. I am under care I have not found out if it okay for me to take them. So why would
    I want to do such thing. When I found out it had already came out my account. Putting my behind on a serious medical bills .
    Thanks Anne Morton

• Na
      26th of Dec, 2008
    ColonMed700.Com
    3600 Ocean View#2
    Glendale
    California
    Phone: 866-360-1477

Signed up for free trial of their product. Now they have me enrolled in their 30 day continuity program at
    $88.97 every 30 days. This was not in the fine print of their website. I want to Cancel. Please help me.

15th of Jan, 2009
    ColonMed700.com
    colonmed700.com

If you send money for your 'free sample' you will be enrolled in a subscription program. I looked for this sort of trap and did not see one, so they have concealed this tidbit somewhere where only concerted effort will find it.

You can not just cancel, you have to cancel and then send an email 'during normal business hours'!!! because apparently the number of complaints precludes leaving the mailbox up 24/7.

This is probably linked to an Acai berry scam, because both were promoted together. Never, NEVER accept a 'free sample'

• Ci
      28th of Jan, 2009

tried free sample and then they sent another and charged my account!

• Me
      4th of Feb, 2009

I would like instructions on where to send my shipment back for my refund...as soon as possible

• Da
      6th of Mar, 2009

I want to discontinue the colonmed700. I have a condition and my doctor says it is not helping so I need to discontinue. Please discontinue the pills.
    Darlene Hunt
    Long Pt Rd
    Geneseo NY

• Be
      19th of Mar, 2009

I have read all the complaints; and there are alot of them for a product that suppose to be so great; I just want my refund for (2) shipments and to let you know, that i never even took one pill not even in the sample bottle i have a total of (5) bottles. because to tell you the truth i was scared too; I dont have a problem sending the stuff back, So you owe me 80.00 time 2 (160.00 dollars; So lets take care of this in a timely manor with no ### ok; because this is my second attempt. BELINDA ANDERSON

• Pa
      27th of Apr, 2009

my name is patrick my address is 56 sedgewick st bpt ct 06606 ive tried many times requesting a refund but no response i sent the merchandise back as soon as i received it so please respond to my request my email address is dembot4@yahoo.com my phone nuber is 203 612 8406 and 646 382 4660 thank you.

• Pa
      27th of Apr, 2009

Im disapointed

26th of Oct, 2009

This is a scam people!
    Inform your credit card co. and bank immediately. The automatic debit from you is BS!!
    Judging by all the compliants that this company has incurred by people that have been tricked you may have to do this before trying to deal with this so called company directly.