ColonMed.700 / Unauthorized charges to my credit card

1 3600 Ocean View Blvd. #2Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-360-1477

I think I saw the ad for a trial bottle of this product on the Oprah.com website. The fee was to be $4.99 for a 15 day trial which is a 30 capsule bottle. I was suppossed to receive a copy of the invoice, which didn't come with the product, via e-mail but I never received one from this company. I didn't open the packages until the end of November 2009, which was after the 20 days I needed to cancel the auto shipment as per a customer representative. When I called to request a RMA number for the product I was hung up on by the first two customer reps. The third said that I checked off that I agree to the terms when I filled out the form for a trial bottle. I never would have agreed to pay $88.99 for auto shipment of a prodct that I only had 20 days to cancel, and I had never tried. The price is excessive for this product, especially since it didn't do what it claimed it should. I e-mailed this company without a response.

Comments

• Al
      24th of Dec, 2008

i too got a trial for an acai colon cleanse and they just took 88 dollars from me! i want it back how can i get it? the number i call for them says the mailbox is full.