ColonMed700Hard to reach

1 Review updated:

After checking out product and wanting to return after reading some many complaints, i found a web site to cancel product. The web site listed is not valid but you can try www.Colonmed700.com / cancel. This will cancel your membership and you should rec a email. Which i have not yet. But as far as the rma number, that is impossible to get at this site.

Comments

• Cc
      Dec 08, 2008
    ColonMed700 - scam
    New Mexico

I ordered a "free" bottle online on Nov. 11. It had not come when my credit card security company called me Nov. 26 and asked if I had authorized an amount of $89.31. They gave me a toll free number to call. A young woman named Hannah said that I had agreed to the charge when I did not call or email within 15 days. I protested loudly that i HAD and had a print-out to prove it. Silence, and then she said my cancellation number was 1708310. To date (December 8) I have no record of any credit to my account. I have been given the runaround and when I ask to speak to a supervisor they tell me that "Louie is in a meeting" The package, when it did arrive, contained TWO bottles and was post marked Dec. 8, well after it was told to me that my account had been credited Dec. 1 .Now, as I did when my wallet was stolen, I am going to have to cancel this card and have a new one reissued. A copy of this report is going the attorney general of NM as well as to Senators Domenici and Bingaman.
    Also a copy will be sent to the Better Business Bureau of Glendale Calif.

• Jh
      Dec 08, 2008
    colonmed 700
    colonmed700.com

they took out money from my account with out me knowing.i have sent back there garbage pills !!! never again will i order any thing off the internet, without checking it out first.this company is the worst, i have ever seen.

ColonMed700 - RMA#
    Pennsylvania

Went on internet to ColonMed700-Free Trial, ordered the free trial and the next thing i knew they sent me 2 more bottles of the colonmed before the 15 day were over and charged my mastercard $88.97... To send back extra bottles you have to have a RMA# or they will not accept return.

There is no way to get the RMA#, tried many, many times calling them but was put on hold and no one ever came to the phone. I do not want any more charges to my mastercard.
    HELP

Dec 09, 2008

don't know if complaint is useful or not... still have the same problem

• Ka
    ColonMed700 - $88.97 charged to my credit card
    Colonmed700
    California

I was on a legitimate web site, saw an ad, clicked on it, and then it further led me to colonmed700 site. They offered a free bottle of pills, only had to pay $4.99 for shipping. I decided to try. Now my credit card has been charged $88.97; when i called, I was told I had signed up and there was "small print" telling me of these additional shipments. they cancelled future orders; I sent an e-mail requesting credit to my credit card for the current charge. I will further protest via my credit card after some time has passed. this is an absolute scam.

• De
      Dec 09, 2008

I'm in the middle of trying to get the charge off my credit card for the same scam. I ordered the crap off a legitimate web site and didn't even open it when I got it as I was out of town for several weeks. Yesterday 2 more bottles came to me and I checked on line to see my credit card account and sure enough they had charged me the $88.97 saying I was a member of their stinking "club"... Have since canceled my credit card because I feel they will sell it or use it otherwise. This is NOT a company to be trusted. Have tried to get their stupid RMA# to return all the bottles but have yet to get it emailed to me nor to get someone on the phone. It's a total SCAM, HOAX and a totally dishonest company!!!

• De
    ColonMed700 - the company is scum
    Florida

I too ordered both free samples of ColonMed700 and Acai Berry after seeing them advertised for free on someone's facebook page as well as other places. I looked at them on line and see that supposedly Oprah and Rachel Ray have recommended them. Dr. Oz too. so, I took advantage of the FREE SAMPLES. When they arrived I was not here and consequently didn't receive them in the so-called time period in which I would need to cancel the FREE order? Nothing was said about why I should cancel a FREE sample. In any case, I never did open either bottle. Yesterday, however, 2 more bottles arrived with a note saying I would be charged $88.97 for the Colon crap. I got curious and looked at my credit card info online and sure enough, there was not only the $88 charge but also $89 charge for the Acai crap that I didn't eve receive. I immediately called my credit card company and disputed the charges and canceled my card. these ### will use your credit cards for themselves or sell them to others. CANCEL them today and work with your credit card company. I hate [censored]es who take advantage of good hearted people. Let's get them!!!

Dec 10, 2008

DID NOT ORDER COLONMED700
    KNOW I CAN NOT CONTACT ANYONE TO CANCEL
    I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL BEFORE THEY CHARGE
    MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN. PLEASE

Dec 11, 2008

MY COMPLAINT IS THE SAME AS THE ABOVE. DID NOT ORDER PILLS, CANNOT CONTACT ANYONE TO CANCEL, YOU'RE ON HOLD FOR THE LONGEST WITH NO ANSWER. ANYONE READING THIS COMPLAINT KNOW THAT THIS IS A SCAM! THEY HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE TO CANCEL!

• Co
      Dec 12, 2008

This company made unauthorized charge to my credit card.

• Co
      Dec 12, 2008

Colonmed700 is a rip-off. They charge your account for $88.97 for something you did not order. You are unable to get in touch with them by phone. So, I am going to file a complaint against them with the California Attorney General's office.

3600 Oceanview Blvd. #2
    California

I did not authorize any additional charges to my credit card nor did I order any additional items from this company. Nor did I join any membership.

Please credit my card as soon as possible.

Dec 13, 2008
    3600 Ocean View#2
    Glendale Ca.
    Canada
    colonmed700.com

I never was told that I was automatically enrolled in there program. I am under doctors care. I have not found out if it okay for me take them. So why would I want to do such thing. When I found out about 88.97 it had already came out my account. Putting me behind on a medical bill.

• Rp
      Dec 14, 2008
    ColonMed 700
    3600 Oceanview Blvd #2
    colonmed700.com

Cant get return code to send product back to get my refund.Was not notified of revovling delivery and charges of the product.I thought It was a free trial offer with no strings attached.WRONG

• Pe
      Dec 15, 2008

I have fallen victim to this unscrupulous company as well. I first contacted the Federal Trade commission. Their advice, cancel my credit card. They also filed my complaint and said they were going to investigate this company. I have also contacted the Attorney Generals office and filed a complaint. I have contacted the BetterBusiness Bureau of Glendale California to complain of this companies unfair practice.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL STOP THIS COMPANY PLEASE LET ALL OF US KNOW.

but my advice is to COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN !

• Sh
    ColonMed700 - taking money from my debit card without my permission
    Pomacaiclnse
    [protected]@colonex700.com

I ordered a trial supply of Colonex700 and AcaiPower from the internet and boy was that a mistake. I have been billed $86.85 and $88.97 from my debit account which I did not authorize. I was able to get in touch with the AcaiPower company and they cancelled the $86.85 charge. But the Colonex700 company just puts you on hold and leaves you there, so needless to say there charge of $88.97 is going to go through on my card. I had to order a new debit card to keep this from happening again and I have to file a dispute claim, but I can't do that until the charge goes through.

• Je
      Dec 15, 2008

I never authorized a monthly plan, I send in for free trial only to see if it works, and it took almost a month for me to get free trial that was suppose to only be billed for shipping/handling. And was suppose to be here within 3 to 5 business days, which it clearly was not. I better not be billed for any other shipments that I did not authorize. No where on original order for free trial did it say would be billed and sent every month. And I have been trying to call number on letter I received with free trial, and constanly busy.

• Ro
    ColonMed700 - unauthorized charges
    colonmed 700
    Virginia

WE ALSO GOT UNATHORIZED CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY. WE ACCEPTED THE FREE SAMPL, THEN, LESS THAT 30 DAYS LATER, THEY SENT ANOTHER BOTTLE AND, WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, CHARGED OUR ACOUNT. WE CALLED TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION, BUT WE WERE GIVEN A BOGUS WEB ADDRESS AND WAS TOLD TO SENT THE PRODUCT BACK AND WE WOULD BE REIMBERSED. WE ARE TO FILL OUT SOME INFORMATION FIRST ON THE WEBSITE THAT DOESN'T EXIST. THIS COMPANY NEEDS SOME FEDERAL INVESTIGATION.

Dec 16, 2008

OMG---88.97 charged to my account today which will cause an overdraft> I am currently on hold desperately trying to cancel. I have now been on hold for 58 minutes and the I cannot access the supposed [protected]@colonMed.com. How do I get my money back? I dont want this "crappy" product. I cannot believe that there is no entity to protect us against this theft. Where are the advocates for consumers??????? Any advice would be appreciated.

PO'd in Minnesota

• Kr
      Dec 16, 2008

I HAVE ALSO BEEN A VICTIM TO THIS COMPANY I THOUGHT WAS SO SAFE .

THE WEBSITE WAS VERY EDUCATIONAL USING NEWS CASTERS TO EDUCATE US ON COLON CLEANSING.

I TRULY THOUGHT THEY WERE REPRESENTING THE COMPANY, USING ALL THE NEWS TITTLES CNN, FOX, NBC,

I AGREED TO THE FREE BOTTLE OF $4.99 RECIEVED THE BOTTLE TRIED IT WAS ALERGIC, 6 DAYS LATER WAS

CHARGED $88.98 I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. MULTIPLE E-MAILS, PHONE CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, ONLY TO

HOLD FOR EXTREME AMOUNT OF TIME THEN SUDDENLY GET HUNG UP ON. NO SO CALLED RMA NUMBER YOU

NEED TO HAVE TO SEND PRODUCT BACK EVEN THOUGH I HAVE DEMANDED IT ON MY EMAILS. THEY OLNY SAID

THEY WILL NO LONGER SEND ME SHIPMENTS. I EMAILED THEM BACK SAYING I WAS STILL IN THE 20 DAY REFUND

PERIOD BUT INSTEAD SAID THEY WILL GIVE ME CREDIT FOR HALF OFF MY NEXT SHIPMENT.SO NOW WITH IN TEN DAYS

THEY HAVE SENT ME TWO MORE UNAUTHORIZED SHIPMENTS! LUCKILY MY CREDIT CARD CLOSED MY ACCOUNT

RIGHT AWAY SO TO STOP THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY AND THEIR HORRIBLE PRODUCT.

• Ju
    COLONMED700
    3600 Oceanview#2
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered the FREE colonmed and was supposed to pay shipping and handling charges of $4.99 and $1.oo if selected

My checking acccount is now reflecting a charge of $ 88.97 ??????Why the over charge. Please credit back to my account the monies that have been drawen without proper authoization

Edward Muniz

• Do
    Colon Med700

I ordered a trial bottle of ColonMed700 and never received the product. I now have to contact my credit card company to make sure that no other charges will be made to my account. I have tried to contact ColonMed through phone to cancel any automatice shipments and can not get through to them. Please stop this company from doing this to other people. Thank You

colonmed700

I asked for a free trial of the colonmed700, just to give it a try.. like it was advertised.. They sent me 2 bottles and wanted to bill me $88.00... I DONT THINK SO !!! What a scam... beware I don't want anymore, and don't want any money taken from my account

• He
      Dec 18, 2008

I would like to cancel my subscription to colon700, the website you give to do so is not friendly where do you cancel. The e-mail address you give to cancel says during business hours, it does not say when business hours are. Can you really cancel? Please have someone contact me.

Dec 18, 2008

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, I JUST ORDED A TRIAL BOTTLE OF COLONMED 700 WHICH I HAVEN'T RECIEVED YET. I LOOKED AT MY BANK STATEMENT AND MONEY WAS DRAFTED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, I DID NOT SIGNUP TO ORDER ANYTHING FORM THEM.. I DID FINALLY GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM I JUST HELD ON AND FINALLY SOMEONE CAME ON LINE. THEY SAID IT WOULD BE CANCELED BUT I DON'T TRUST THIS. WHAT I WILL DO NEXT . IS TO GO TO MY BANK AND MAKE SURE NO DRAFTS WILL COME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGIAIN .

• Do
    ColonMed700 - Awful company
    Colonmed700
    colonmed700.com

I tried this Colon stuff, it was a free try for 15 days, if no results then you call them or email and they give you a RMA number to return it. They do not call you back or email back then send you more with an eighty some dollar charge to your card. I called the credit card company and they said this happens all the time with this company. Do not try out the colon cleaner called colonmed700 they have a big site to look good for the rip off. I hope I get to meet them one day!

• Cy
      Dec 19, 2008
    colonmed
    3600 oceanview blvd #2
    Phone: [protected]-1477
    [protected]@colonmed700.com

Hi i have tryed to cancel, do you think that you can help me in anyway.

• Ju
      Dec 22, 2008
    colon 700
    1210 S Brand Blvd
    colonmed700.com

I went online to cancel and none of the e-mail addresses worked. I called and all I got was music. I never rang once. I do not want this product. I do not want any charges on my credit card. What can be done?

• Ti
      Dec 22, 2008
    ColonMed700 - Never Received & Never No Refund
    ColnMed700
    colonmed700.com

I ordered a trial of their product & then called to cancel. You only have 14 days to cancel from the date the trial is ordered, not from when you receive the shipment!! I cancelled the services 3 days after the trial period ended & was informed that no shipments had been sent out during that 3 days & the cancellation would insure no further shipments; however, 2 days later there is a charge to my bank account of $90.00 for a supposed shipment that I have yet to receive 30 days later!! I contacted customer service to complain & was basically told too bad you owe us!! I complained enough that I finally received a RMA# to return this "supposed" shipment; however, I had to request tracking information on 3 seperate occassions before they provided a tracking number. Only problem with that is it only showed a supposed delivery date, but no address or anything. I have requested address information just about everyday for the past week in order to file a claim with the postal service with no success. I finally called & got someone to help me, but it is ridiculous that it took 3 weeks to get an answer!! Yet I'm still out the $90.00 & will have to not wait for the postal service to process a lost shipment claim!! I don't even know when the shipment originally went out, but the delivery date is 2 weeks after I cancelled!! They should allow a longer trial period & send out an email reminder so customer's can cancel in time in case there is an issue where someone can't cancel w/in the 14 (or was it 10?) days, such as what happened in my case. Customer service via email was very rude as well.

• To
      Dec 23, 2008

I ASKED FOR A FREE TRIAL OF COLONMED700 TO SEE IF I LIKE I. LIKE IT WAS ADVERTISED!!! THEY SENT ME TWO BOTTLES AND BILL ME FOR $88.97 EVERY 30 DAYS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I BEEN TRYING TO REACH THIS COMPANY FOR TWO WEEKS . I DONT WANT THIS PRODUCT NO MORE AND DO NOT TAKE ANYMORE MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT.

TONYA SYKES

• To
      Dec 23, 2008

I WILL BE REPORTING YOU FOR FRAUD!!!

TONYA SYKES

Walterboro
    South Carolina

I ONLY WANTED TO TRY THE TRIAL SIZE WHICH WAS 4.00 OR 5.00 AND I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING ELSE TO BE SHIPPED TO ME ESPECIALLY TO BE DEBITED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!
    I WILL SEND THIS PRODUCT BACK AND I ALSO EXPECT MY MONEY TO BE RETURNED TO ME ALL $88.97!!!

• Te
    ColonMed700 - there product is a scam
    colonmed700
    Phone: [protected]

I CANCED MY ORDER WHEN I RECIEVED MY FREE BOTTLE . I went on line to cancel by email they had a email address to cancel the order now they have sent me 2 more bottles and want to charge me $88.00 dollars They said that they will take it right out of my account with the credit card information they have when i order the free bottle. this is not right and when you try to call them you can not get threw to them

• Rp
    colon med 700
    2268 Fairway Lane
    Oak Harbor
    Washington

tried calling the 866 number nobody ever answers I waited at least 15 min. on phone. No customer service also charged my credit card, without my concent. no reciept was sent with the order either.

• Ka
    ColonMed700.com
    3600 Oceanview Blvd. #2
    colonmed700.com

I was to receive a free trail for 4.99 shipping. I never received anything and saw a charge on my statement. I checked with may bank and they gave me a 1-800 number but no one answered. On Dec. 18 I received a two bottles of colonmed700 in the mail with a sheet saying I did not cancel in 15 days. Well how could I cancel if I never received the free trail? I want to return the bottles and get my money refunded.

• Di
      Dec 23, 2008

I ordered the trial order of Colonmed 700 and received it. Used it as instructed, did not see any results then received a package of 2 more bottles with a note saying I was going to be billed $88.97 to my credit card every 30 days. I DON'T THINK SO!!! I contacted the phone number on the paper, the gentleman instructed me to log onto [protected]@colonmed700.com and to my surprise I can't contact anyone! This is a major scam and I am calling my credit card to dispute the charge.

• Na
      Dec 24, 2008
    ColonMed700 - they charged again
    pomacaiclnse
    2222 west beaedsley
    Phoenix
    Arizona

i vissited a natural acai berry side and its given a 15 days trails offes .so that i thout lets go for trail when im ordering this product as uasual colonmed700 also given a offer for 7 days so that i placed an order both for $4.00, $1.oo is for shipping, i received both but again later i checked my account then they charged me $88.00 and$79.00. how these people can do like if the same these ###t s are doing like than one day no body believe in online browssings and the online products are not be ...my aware with all these online advertising products.

• Di
      Dec 25, 2008
    ST. Louis
    Missouri

I Agreed to a trial bottle of ColonMed700 for 4.99 on Dec.22 my credit card was billed an additional 89.97 for a membership. I want my money back and I don't want to try the product.

• Pl
      Dec 26, 2008

I ordered the fifteen day trial online. I used to product for about a week and then went to the doctor for other issues. After notifying my doctor that I was taking ColonMed700 he advised me to stop immediately with taking of the pills until my other health issues are resolved. With that being said, I wish to cancel my "order" with ColonMed700. It's been within the fifteen days as I ordered them on December 13th and it is now the 26th. DO NOT DEBIT MY ACCOUNT THE MONEY for anymore pills... I am cancelling my "order'. Please notify me if I need to send what is left of the pills back to you, and to let me know that you received my email! Thank you so much for you time.

Dec 26, 2008

I have contacted the BBB several times, and have been told that this is a new company, and they don't have enough complaints yet. So if all who have been scammed by ColonMed700 send an e-mail to [protected]@labbb.org, maybe something will be done.