Colonial Properties / Bad service

United States Review updated:
Colonial Properties
Could someone at the Colonial Properities, please help with the parking and the security of the apartments.I also work a job that requires me to be on duty
a lot at night. When I leave and come home there is no place to park. I have been abiding by the rules and parking all the way across the parking lot, but this is ridiculous. It seems as if, each person that lives here, should be assigned or give at least the space for their car. When I came home last night there was a man just sitting by the apartments. I spoke and he stood and just stared. I may be of good size, but this was a scare.
There is a man at the garbage compost just about each and every night that I take the garbage down. WHY?
I have told the office answering service about this several times, to no avail. I do not want to be a pest but it seems as if the gentlemen at the garbage dumpsite, would be told to move. My friends car at the playground, had his car egged several weeks ago, and that is just too close to where the kids are. Does that mean we cannot take the kids to playground, without being frightened, that the kids may get hurt, or even worst get kidnapped, if I turn my head? So therefor there is someone near the children, by the dumpsite, and I know by the apartments, on the hill. This is just not right for me and my family go have to live like this for the rent that we pay. I am not familiar with the management, as my wife usually pays the rent, etc. She is looking forward to spending the summer at the pool, but I am weary of her being there, alone. I ask you to please help with the security, as I see too much going on, being out late, some of the nights. The gentleman has a friend and they always are drinking. (nice looking men, that hang around the apartments, but I do believe the guy at the dumpsite is homeless. When I saw other letters on the complaints, I only felt it right to say what was going on.

N  3rd of Feb, 2013 by
I understand what you're going through. I'm a 43yr old woman, and I have to get my son to help me take my laundry up the hill through the grass. There was vandalism done to the fitness center and the bolt on the laundry mat has been broken for almost 6 months now. I was happy with the management when I moved in, because everything was always taken care of. Now there's this guy "Ricky" at the office, and he lies about everything I've had to deal with him about. Even when I told him last year that I was building my credit and just wanted to leave my sister as my cosigner, he convinced me to reapply. Then after damaging my credit with the application, he told me I'd been denied after all, and I still needed my sister. He claimed, and I quote "there's no way your credit went down because of us. You must've either applied for something else or you've been delinquent on something that affected you credit." He said all this while another tenant was standing there listening to our conversation. I was humiliated and asked him why would I be delinquent on something if I was building my credit?! I've had perfect credit here and the application itself brought my hard earned credit score back down again. I also told him well he wouldn't have to worry about me staying her another year because I refuse to pay another raised renters fee when it's already not worth what I'm paying. He further lied in telling me "oh it'll only go up a few more dollars, your apartment fee is maxed out on the amount". My new fee I received in a statement was $120 more than I was already paying! As I said before I refuse to pay this rediculous price for the run down unit I live in with the busted up walls and the stained carpet that we had to have deodorized twice when I moved in! Plus the only decent management left is Griffin, one of that original ones that was here when I moved in. He's always been ever so helpful and honest in all of my dealings with him, only he's barely there anymore. I'm out of here as soon as my lease comes up in April, and I'm warning everyone I know of this terrible place.