Colonial Home Improvement LLC / Did not complete work and took most of my money

1 PO box 284Middlesex, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908-531-4842

I hired this builder to do major work on my house a year ago. He has yet to complete a long list of things including new windows, new shutters, aluminum siding, new sliding back door, placement of new front door, removal of mold from garage caused by his negligence, re-placement of rug in a small area of the family room which they ripped, completion of soffet in the basement(painting) has to fix a closet door that was improperly placed in a new bedroom, did not comply by the contract and would not pay as promised for the HVAC. I had to hire someone outside to install my kithchen cabinets because he would not take responsibility if the work was done wrong, installed my new kitchen sink improperly and I had to fix it, installed my nw toilet improperly and I also had to fix it. This builder has not returned since April and keeps ignoring my calls. I have paid him for most of the work and I only owe him one last payment of $2, 000.00 from the 90, 000.00 that he charged me. I guess that I am the one who is at a loss here. He even had the nerve to file harrassemnet charges against me when I demanded that he complete the work.
I want to expose these clowns since it seems that I am not alone in this ordeal.
Their names are Bruce Jardin and Salvatore J. Lombardino

Ge

Comments

• Me
      13th of Jan, 2009

I have been on this board a few times over the past few months and this company and these type of charges have been b rought up repeatedly..this sounds criminal. Maybe you should try to contact all the others that were screwed by this company and contact the state prosecutor, seven on your side anything... It seems like this is how these guys operate..they never finish a job and take almost the full amount of money. Strength is in numbers. If people suing them does not scare them...jail time will.

• Am
      9th of May, 2011

COLONIAL HOME WARRANTY IS A FRAUD COMPANY. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!