ColonCleanse-Elite / Cancelled but still being billed

1 China Review updated:

I ordered the 14 day trial bottle. They said I had 15 days from the time I placed the order to cancel or be charged the full price. On the 13th day (which was also the day it arrived), I called the number listed and was on hold for over an hour so I hung up. I emailed them and found another number to call. I actually was able to talk to someone that time. I told them I wanted to cancel my order. She said I would receive an email within 24-48 hours with an address to return the bottle to. They sent an email saying I had not had enough time to try the product and did not send an address. I continued to send them emails requesting the address. Meanwhile, they billed my credit card $79.95. Then they emailed me and said another shipment was on the way. I called my credit card company and they are suppose to be doing something about it, but it's not happening very quickly. They 2nd order I refused, however, they still billed me. Yesterday, they tried to deliver another package. Again, I refused. I have told them SEVERAL times I refuse to pay and I want nothing more to do with their company but they keep sending things and charging my card. I also do not understand my credit card company continuing to allow the charges since I have also made it clear to them I want nothing more to do with this company. I have read about other people having trouble with this company. I know this is a scam.

Comments

• Go
      25th of Sep, 2009

I too got took with this company. I realsized after they took the first $79.95 out of my acct and yes I call my cc company but they said I would have to put in a dispute which takes 30dys, So what I did to prevent further charges is I cancelled my cc as lost/stolen. Also put in the dispute for my money back.

• Mi
      10th of Oct, 2009

I want to cancel my account also but has no number to reach them How can Ireach this company who keep on sending me their product that does not work?