ColonAid700.com / unable to cancel my account

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered ColonAid700 like many other people for the free trial offer and am now unable to cancel my account. The website that I'm suppose to go to www.SColonAid700.com/cancel does not exist. I've tried to email at support@ColonAid700.com and nothing. I will try calling, again, to see if I can get closure to this. What a ripoff! Any suggestions?

Ro

Comments

• Gl
      21st of Jan, 2009

Yep Same Problem Too!

But here's the really kicker! I got the envelope with a typed half sheet of paper with three different ways to cancel with no product in the envelope! Either they're trying to scam me or someone opened the package, took the product and resealed it! Sounds crazy!

I'm now actaully on hold to cancel this ColonAid700 product. Apparently the call volume is sooo high that my estimated wait period is more than 5 minutes!

To be on honest, i really don't notice a change in my BM's. Maybe the only difference is that they're a bit "bigger" but I've never done a cleansing so I don't really know what to expect.

22nd of Jan, 2009

i am trying to cancel also.when i call a recorded message comes on and then music and after a long wait it automatically disconnects you.after the first bottle i received the package with two bottles for 89.00 that was auto-charged to my acct. i need help in trying to cancel also!!!

• We
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I got scammed by this company as well. The first thing I did was try to find the support website. Of course it is bogus, but I discovered over 250 complaints for this same scam, which also operates under Colonex700.com and a few other names. I canceled my debit card and filed an complaint with the bank so that they will intercede on my behalf to try to get my money back. I contacted the Better Business Bureau, who actually has a record of this company which is based in CA. I filed a complaint with them and they are notifying the company as well. Next I emailed Lifescript. Com, which is who sent me this stupid link. They emailed me back and said it had nothing to do with them. I am fully prepared to file a class action lawsuit if I do not get my money back. I will attempt to contact everyone who has posted a complaint against this company. These crooks also operate a number of other scams. Go to the Better Business Bureau website and type in Colonaid700 and the info pops right up. Hope this helps.

• As
      22nd of Jan, 2009

yeahh same here. my parents are freaking out. my mom bought me and her some. and she has called over 4 numbers, the bank and everything. this is crazy. these people should quite being so money hungry. RIPOFFS!!! goodness. get a life people. ferr real.

• Fi
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I was able to call this number: 866-360-1477 and get an operator to cancel the account. I got confirmation email while I was still on the line. Unfortunately I could not get the phone support people to reverse charges and only have the email address support@colonaid700.com as a contact.

My credit card company said they would be able to dispute the charges once it has posted.

This is a huge hassle.

• Lh
      23rd of Jan, 2009

That you believe that it is possible to do? i am trying to cancel also.when i call a recorded message comes on and then music and after a long wait it automatically disconnects, they say to me that they are not going to refund me.

• Bo
      24th of Jan, 2009

a total rip-off. Oprah should be ashamed. I always thought she was a scam artistand this confirms it. by boogie

• Th
      24th of Jan, 2009

Same here -- my trial period is not up and they have already sent two new bottles for $88.97- I haven't noticed a thing -- same ole same ole -- didn't lose a pound and didn't see anything no inches lost, etc. -- what a joke! Total scam -- calling to cancel my credit card so they can't scam me ever again!

• Da
      26th of Jan, 2009

My "free trial" didn't show up until the 15 day cancel period was expired.
    Contacting their phone number just got me one guy that was out of focus.
    He hung up on me and the second call got me someone who wasn't much brighter.
    I contacted my credit card company immediately to dispute the charges.

• De
      27th of Jan, 2009

I am just as frustrated! I'm trying to obtain an address to rerurn the unopened product (which came before I had a chance to try the free trial offer). I am emailed and called and unable to obtain. I would like a refund of the $88.97 which they so quickly billed my credit card for - even before I received the product.

Has anyone out there been successful in returning and receiving a refund?

Debra

• Be
      27th of Jan, 2009

I have tried to e-mail and nothing. So I will send product back and ask for refund to see what happens. Is there anyone one who is trying to sue?
    Betty

• Do
      27th of Jan, 2009

Glad to read all the scam stories. What I would like to know is if anyone was successful in getting a refund. I just tried for the first time tonight on the web and got this site. Not the one I was looking for, obviously. I just want to know how to stop this nonsense. Doris

• Fi
      28th of Jan, 2009

There are millions of companies that operate through the internet like this people, and unfortunately, they are legitimate. It is obviously a scam, but they do slip in their terms and conditions discreetly, in the hopes honest consumers will miss them. I noticed right away on the website where it says you have to cancel within a certain amount of time; I cancelled the next day, I didn't even want to take the chance of getting charged. They sent me the trial, and as of now, I have only been billed the shipping. Companies like this stay afloat through taking your money, PLEASE PLEASE do your part as a smart consumer and make sure you know what you are signing up for! Anytime you enter your credit card information over the internet, make SURE you know everything before you submit it. There is unfortunately no one to protect honest consumers from these kinds of companies, as they have their terms legally stated on their website. The BBB, banks, they can only go so far as to contact them, but will be turned back with the simple "terms and conditions". I hope most of you will be able to get your money back, but these kinds of companies make a living off of honest mistakes by honest people. Good luck.

• Di
      28th of Jan, 2009

CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM AT 866-360-1477 TO CANCEL MY ORDER ON 01/27/09 WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE MY CANCELLATION NUMBER BY EMAIL. NO RESPONSE. AGAIN I CALLED COLON AID 700 SUPPORT TEAM ON 01/28/09 WAS TOLD THE SAME THING STILL WAITING.

• Cw
      28th of Jan, 2009

ME TOO! What a scam! There were no terms or conditions on the web-site I used and the site they refer you to is non-existent! I will continue to dispute the charges with my credit company. I WILL NOT pay for this and I simply refused the shipment writing "Return to Sender". I actually got an e-mail from "Joey Santorelli" from support@colonaid700.com. That's an E-MAIL address - not a web-site. Send Joey your opinion and keep fighting these crooks! To think people are loosing their jobs, health care and trying to preserve their health and have to deal with this crap!!! Unbearable!

• Er
      28th of Jan, 2009

I just posted the same thing. What is funny is that there is an advertisement on this very site that is the same scam!!!

You have to dispute the charges and cancel your credit card. Otherwise be prepared to lose more money. I had to cancel my credit card today.

I am a doctor and I am having the products analyzed to see what is actually in them, my guess is they are sugar pills.

• Ka
      29th of Jan, 2009

I too was deceived by this company. Yes, I ordered the free trial - received my order on 1/21/09, started it on 1/22/09 and on 1/26/09 received another order and my account was charged 88.97. When looking at the mailing label, the second order was sent on 1/22/09 - how can a person try a product that was just received? ?? I'm furious! I "think" I got my account cancelled - you can go to support@ColonAid700.com. I'm still trying to get a refund and want to return the product. They gave a site where to get a return number, but of course, my email from them states that I didn't cancel in time. I'm not done with them yet!!!
    Karen L

• De

Karen L,

The same thing happened to me. They waited 9 days to ship out the trial product and I only had it 2 days when they shipped out another on 1/22/09 and billed me the $88.97. I contacted them and they said since I placed the order on 1/7/09 (but didn't get shipped until 1/16/09) the time frame was past the 15 day trial to cancel.

However, in the "terms and conditions" it states:

"If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a refund according to the following terms. To obtain a refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you."

To return a product for an exchange or refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at support@ColonAid700.com. An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at support@ColonAid700.com.
    You will receive a response within 24-48 hours.

Since we are unsatisfied with the product, according to the terms and conditions, we should receive our refund. I've been trying to get them to send me the RMA number for 3 days and haven't had any luck. So I've filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

Debra

• Co
      29th of Jan, 2009

I have just had the same experience as the rest of you. When I noticed the charge this morning I called, my cancellation email was sent quickly, then no website, next another phone call 866-360-1447, first Betty and then Ely, now I have emailed a request for a refund. How can you cancel on grounds that you are unhappy with the product when you have just received it?! I can not afford that $! I sure wish I had seen this site before I ordered my "free" sample!!! I guess I'm off to email the BBB. good luck...Colleen

• Fu
      29th of Jan, 2009

Same story here. Order placed 1/7/09 shipped on 1/20/09 received 1/24/09 after being charged on 1/22/09 for $88.97. I did manage to cancel however cannot make contact to get a refund. My statement
    even says ColonAid700/free trial @$88.97. Furios in OH