Colon700 / wont stop billing credit card

PO BOX 20512 Rochester NY, NY, United States Review updated:
Like others that have filed a complaint aginst this problem re:Having your credit card billed for autoshipments you did not authorize !! So if any body needs help her is the address and the web site to get thru to tem and the phone number is [protected] or [protected] I hope this helps someone in the future??
Sh

Comments

Va
  18th of Dec, 2007

Colon700
3600 Oceanview#2
Phone: 866-440-7533
www.colon700.com

These people do not follow up i did not want these pills, nor i have 5 packets. They charged me 100 of $$$. They are ripping people off left and right i do not want this, it is a big scam!
Ha

Colon700 - deduct money from my account
pomacaicleanse
31 Champney street
Boston
Massachusetts
Phone: 8579199438

I have ordered colon 700 free sample and they deducted 6.95 from my account and I surprised that they dudected 88.97 after 15 days didn't authorized them to do so . It is a steal from my money i want to claim my money back

I will sew them also.

Please clarify this matter for me.

Hanan
Me
  4th of Dec, 2008
i agree with what your saying but if you read the terms and conditions it tells you you will be automatically charged if you dont cancle during your free trail there are a lot of companies out there that dose that such as the acia berry
Jo

Colon700 - &FREE PRODUCT&- costing arm & leg
ColonMd700
3600 Oceanview Blvd. #2
Clendale - 91208
Phone: 866-362-1477
Colonmed700.com

I ordered the free trial and paid the $4.99 for S&H. Then they charged me 88.97 for the trial offer. I've spoken to a Ben Johnson on 12/4/08 at 4:45PM Calif. time(Pacific time), 6:45PM Central time. this was after being cut off (phone) and having to call again and then waiting another 10 to 15 minutes. Mr. Johnson said I was to email the billing dept. and get a code number in order to return the product and they would returned the money to my account. The only problem is, I don't seem to be able to email the billing dept. since there is no billing dept. email address. I will try calling again in the morning and see if they can help. This jut doesn't make any kind of sense to me.

ColonMED700
3600 Oceanview #2
Phone: 866-360-1477
ColonMed700.com

OKAY EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT GOT SUCKERED IT HAPPENED TO ME AGAIN I DID NOT CANCEL MY CARD AND THEY GOT ME AGAIN SO REPORT IT LOST OR STOLEN CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS GET A NEW ONE BECAUSE ITS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN IS THERE ANYONE OUT THAT CAN HELP US GET OUR MONEY BACK THE NUMBER ON THE WEB SITE SENDS YOU STAIGHT ON HOLD AND NO ONE EVER COMES ON THE WEB SITE FOR A REFUND NO SUCH WEB SITE support@colonmed700.com THESE PEOPLE ARE BAAAD BAAAAD PEOPLE CAN WE SUE DESPERATE HELP
Je
  5th of Dec, 2008

pomacaicleanse
California

i purchased product colon 700 for $34.95, and my credit card was billed for $88.97.
ref.#mt083130103000010094337.
i cannot find any e mail, or tel.# to contact company.
Po
  14th of Dec, 2008
i am a poor girl who was happy to see the free trail for colonmed700. i paid 4.99 plus 1.00 to get it. i have never recieved it and when i called a man told me my shipment was in fayetteville, nc. i have still not recieved it. i am upset because i cannot afford anymore. i just needed to get started so i could lose weight and get started on my diet. i have two kids and my health is bad so i thought this colon med would help. i guess it was too good to be true. i will keep praying for these people that have no right to mislead innocent people.
Sa
  16th of Dec, 2008
Depending on your bank. Do what I did. They did a stop payment, at no charge to me, after I explained to them that this was a scam and what all I tried to do, to contact them, with no results. The numbers that are listed for Colon700 are bogus numbers. One was a GM dealership. My bank also put a hold on my card and re-issued me another one. Hope this helps. My bank. Bank of America.
Sa
  16th of Dec, 2008
THE ABOVE NUMBERS ARE BOGUS. ONE BELONGS TO A GM DEALERSHIP AND THE OTHER, 1-866-360-1477, NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. CONTACT YOUR BANK. PUT A HOLD ONE YOUR ACCOUNT AND HAVE THEM RE-ISSUE YOU ANOTHER CARD. IF NOT THAT HAVE THAM PUT ON A STOP PAYMENT. I REPORTED THEM TO THE FRAUD DEPT. AT MY BANK AND THEY DID THE ABOVE.
Be
  17th of Dec, 2008

Colon700 - scam artist
colon med 700
3600 Oceanview Blvd #2
Phone: 1-866-360-1477
colonmed700.com

This company is a joke. I ordered a free trial of colon 700 and paid for the shipping and handeling. Needless to say it came 2and half weeks later, and 2 more bottles of colon 700 showed up at my house less than a week later and they billed my credit card 88.97 without my permission. When I called the company to cancel and complain there was no one with any answers no manager, no suppervisor. I told them I was going to report them to the better business bureo. They said I would still be charged for the 88.97 and would not be receiving anymore in the mail. How in the hell do you go from a free trial offer to someone just taking money from you without you even giving them the say to. This was a show I watched on ophra winfrey show, never did they say this is a scam and they will take money from you unlawfully.
Needless to say this is what I did, call your bank or credit card . ask them to put a stop on the payment . If they have already taken the money out of your debit card ( like myself) you can dispute it and cancel your credit card./ That will insure that they can no longer take out what they please !! If it is on your debit card the bank will reimburse you your money and they will dispute the charges for you!! Hopefully someone reads this before being subjected to theft by colon med 700.
Make sure you call and cancel any further colon 700 . Don't expect for any answeres or a manager or supervisor!!!
Ca
  18th of Dec, 2008
I want to make a legal complaint against this company! I had a phone conversation about 5 minutes ago with a girl at the 800 # and she stated the owners name is TONY SLOKAM...I had a witness on the phone with me the whole time. She also stated that the company name is not palmocleanse..or whatever...but they are "Nature's Label" in Glendale Calif. I am already in the process of submitting a formal complaint and will try to attach criminal charges as well! Please feel free to contact me if you want to attempt justice for the rip off! This is BS!
  22nd of Dec, 2008

Colon700 - does not work
Pennsylvania

I canceled product 25 days ago and today I received a package of the product which I promptly returned, because it does not work. I have notified my credit card and they are submitting a complaint also. Effective today, December 22nd, I am again canceling the product.Deb Davis
  22nd of Dec, 2008
it did not do any thing for me.
Jo
  29th of Dec, 2008
I signed on for free 15 day trial of colon 700. I have not been able to reach anyone in person to be sure that my cancellation was excepted. In the mean time I am being charged directly out of my checking account for two extra bottles delivered in less than eight days. This was not the agreement and I cannot reach colon700 via telephone. Unexceptable and unproffessional. The aggreement was to receive more after 15 day trial if I did nothing to cancel by this time. I have received 3 bottles in 7 days. I understand this could be a mix up, but not to be reachable to work through this is wrong. I want the deductions of my funds to stop at my convenience, not at theirs.
Cj
  15th of Jan, 2009
BBB Reliability Report for
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Rating: F
Ratings Explanation...

BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report.
Find out more about this business: BBB Accreditation
Customer Complaint History
Government Action(s)
Advertising Review
BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

BBB AccreditationBack to Top This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

BBB Rating Back to Top
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F

Reasons for this F rating include:

Length of time business has been operatingNumber of complaints filed against businessFailure to respond to complaints filed against businessNumber of complaints filed against business that were not resolvedNumber of serious complaints filed against businessOverall complaint history with BBBLength of time business has taken to resolve complaint(s)
Based on BBB files, this company has an "F" Rating with BBB due to unanswered complaints and a pattern of complaints. Complaints concern billing or collection issues and customer service issues. Complaints state that after signing up for the $1 risk-free trial, and paying shipping and handling fees, consumers are billed $38.95 for the product before the 20 day trial period ends. Additionally, complaints allege the company does not honor their cancellation policy and the terms for cancelling an order are unclear and confusing. Consumers have indicated difficulty contacting this company and experience hold times up to 75 minutes before a customer service representative can be reached.

The company's website states "I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option, and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services under the terms of this agreement for $39.95 per month if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described." Additionally, the company's website states that if the consumer does not notify the company of their cancellation once the Green Tea Extreme has been purchased and before the 30 day trial period is over, the company will automatically send the consumer a fresh 1-month supply of Green Tea Extreme and the credit card provided will be billed $39.95 plus $4.95 s/h for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. This company posts similar disclosures on the websites for other various products offered.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings.

Business Contact & ProfileBack to Top Business Name: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Business Address: 2375 E. Camelback Rd. #500
Type of Business: VITAMINS & FOOD SUPPLEMENTS
Website Address: http://www.centralcoastnutra.net

Business ManagementBack to Top Mr. Mike LeDay, General Manager
Mr. Graham Gibson, President/CEO

Additional Locations & Phone NumbersBack to Top 60 E. Rio Salado Parkway # 900 Tempe, AZ 85281
See the location on a Mapquest Map
See the location on a Google Map

(888) 692-8352

Customer Complaint History Back to Top
When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 1199 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 1199 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 1148 were closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned:

106 regarding Advertising Issues
2 regarding Advertised price not honored
1 regarding Advertised terms not honored
4 regarding Advertisement did not disclose all conditions required to take advantage of an offer
96 regarding Advertising Issues
2 regarding Bait & switch advertisement
1 regarding False or unsubstantiated claims in advertisement

537 regarding Billing or Collection Issues
536 regarding Billing or Collection Issues
1 regarding None of the Above - Indicate Credit, Billing or Collection Complaint Issue

4 regarding Contract Disputes
4 regarding Contract Disputes

59 regarding Customer Services Issues
54 regarding Customer Services Issues
1 regarding Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services
4 regarding Inappropriate behavior by customer service personnel

1 regarding Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices
171 regarding Selling Practices

8 regarding Service Issues
8 regarding Service Issues

These complaints were closed as:

456 No Response
58 Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues.
398 No Response

725 Resolved
11 Resolved
115 Administratively Judged Resolved
449 Assumed Resolved
1 BBB determined that despite the company’s reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.
1 Company resolved the complaint issues, but not within the Bureau's timeframe.
20 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
1 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.
11 Delayed Response
4 Disputed
112 Resolved

18 Unresolved
11 Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through the BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.
7 Unresolved

Government Action(s)Back to Top Complaint On December 29, 2008, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office filed a lawsuit against Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. (CCN) and its President and CEO Graham Gibson, which alleged violations of the Arizona Consumer Fraud Act and a pattern of deceptive practices in their online sales of their nutritional products. According to the complaint filed, CCN offered customers a “$1.00 risk free trial” of one of several of their products. The total cost of the trial product, however, is $5.95 when shipping and handing charges are included. In the course of paying for the risk free trial, consumers are asked to provide CCN with credit card information. CCN then allegedly used the information to charge consumers for additional products and services the consumers did not request, including pre-selected “up-sell” products that the consumer must actively de-select in the online order form to avoid being charged an additional $39.90. The suit alleges that consumers who sign up for the risk free trial are also deceptively enrolled in a free trial of Fit Factory, an online fitness and diet consultation service, as well as a “Lifestyle Program, ” a monthly shipment of the product they purchased on a trial basis. To avoid subsequent monthly charges of $29.95 or more for these monthly programs, consumers must contact Fit Factory or CCN to cancel their unwanted memberships, which they frequently learn about only after having been billed for them. Consumers who try to contact CCN to have unauthorized charges reversed have been faced with hold times of over an hour, and their e-mails often have received no response. CCN also is alleged to use confusing and contradictory language regarding the length of trial periods and the availability of refunds in its promotional materials and shipping invoices and also charges consumers the full price for a trial product before the trial periods have ended. The lawsuit seeks to stop CCN from engaging in the alleged unlawful practices and asks the company to pay $10, 000 for each violation of the Consumer Fraud Act, provide full restitution to all consumers who were defrauded and reimburse the State for investigation costs and legal fees. Consumers who feel they have been the victim of consumer fraud by CCN should contact the Arizona Attorney General’s Office Consumer Information and Complaint division in Tucson at (520) 628-6504, in Phoenix at (602) 542-5763 or toll-free outside of Maricopa or Pima County at (800) 352-8431. The matter is pending.

Advertising ReviewBack to Top BBB has no information regarding advertising review at this time.

BBB Copyright and Reporting PolicyAs a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted the BBB for a BBB Reliability Report.

Report as of: 1/15/2009
Copyright © 2009 Better Business Bureau®, Inc. serving Central, Northern and Western Arizona

Send to:

Printer Email Wireless Text Size:
–+
Ag
  16th of Jan, 2009
the same thing happened to me. does anyone know how to get ahold of this outfit?
Al
  17th of Jan, 2009
To my horror, they did the same to me. Has there been any luck getting our money back?
  25th of Jan, 2009
They also call themselfs colonmed and on your credit card bill call themselfs pomacaicleans. I recieved my free 15 day trial on 12-24-08. I called after 5 days to tell them their product did not work and I did'nt want any more. I used the phone number on the 15 day free trial. I got them to send me a cancellalation notice to my e-mail. I thought all was well, I cancelled in 5 days giving them plenty of time.

What he didn't tell me is they had already mailed me another one before I cancelled. That same day. I sent it back and still got charged $88.97

Well the dog ate the packaging of the "free" 15 day package and I've sent back all the others so I don't have that number. None of their other numbers on website work, you get a recording then put on hold, then you get cut off. I tryed their Support@ColonMed700.com it didn't even work.

I have filed a dispute with the bank and reported them to editor@/link removed/ go there and make a report and see what other people are doing to fight back.
Fo
  26th of Jan, 2009
I received emails about colon 700- loose 20lbs...Okay I am over weght and will just about try anything especially with free...I paid my shipping and handling and received these mystery pills that have no affect at all. "FREE TRIAL" My account has been hit for $88.97-unauthorized draft. I am trying to disbute the charge with my bank.Pray for me my account is -300.00Plus because of this unauthorized draft which caused 5 overdraft fee +
Ma
  27th of Jan, 2009
i got the "free" trial also...a couple weeks later i got 3 bottles in the mail returned them all...so far no $ returned to me
what a scam