Colon Xr / Refunds and Customer Service

Got thru to Colon XR the companies name is Global Net Pharmacy. The customer service dept is in the Phillippines. To return items for a refund, can be sent to 127 N.W. 13th St. Suite #4, Boca Raton, FL 33432. She stated that there will be a 30% restocking fee and that someone from that department will call me back. I canceled my subscription, but I do think this company is unethical. Their number is [protected]. You should dial it a number of times before you get thru. Don't give up and Good Luck!!!

Comments

• Bz
      30th of Dec, 2008

Do not order this product...please. I did and I'm sorry.

This is just ONE of a few companies online now who offer 14 day free trials for their products. The part they don't make clear is that if you do not CANCEL in that 14 days, you are going to get charged anywhere between $30 and $80 for their product. (Usually for the trial product you rec'd) There is a negative option associated with these products - meaning - if you don't cancel, you agree to the terms.

The hitch comes in when you DO try to cancel. They are impossible (or nearly impossible) to get hold of by phone or internet. You are going to get charged whether you want the product or not.

There are many complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau. Most of these companies have hundreds of complaints and get an "F". If you aren't ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that you want these products forever, don't order.

If you are like me, however, and got involved with one or more of these companies before it was known they were fraudulent, the thing you must do IMMEDIATELY is call your credit card company or bank (if you used your ATM credit card) and cancel your old card and reissue a new one under a new #. Otherwise you are going to get stuck with future charges. If you have current charges, fraudulent ones on your current card, make a dispute. You will usually get refunded. There is enough information on the web now to prove that you are not the only one having this problem. The companies rarely respond to the disputes and in not doing so, you usually get refunded.

Good luck everybody. I'm anticipating a refund of $79.63 in 10 days.

Deb

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2009

I didn't research enough about this product and also Got scammed, By colon Xr They charged my account the 5.95 for the shipping the next day I got a phone call from the representative confirmming the order I confirmed it then they told me they were chargeing me an extra amount of money to send me more stuff I said no and they said they were going to anyways, I told them I just wanted to try the product so that I can see if it works because not everyone is the same she got mad yelled at me and hung up I tried calling back and every time I did the call got cut off within 6 seconds of the call... Needless to say I feel stupid we are watching to see if they put any charges on our accout and we are going to dispute it... The Acai Formulas I have gotten have worked great though!