Colon Xr And Body Cleansing Online / Unauthorized Charges

Colon XR/Body Cleansing online
I ordered a free sample of the Colon XR, STUPID ME! I am now being charged $84.79 and $78.86 by 06 Cleansing and Body Cleansing online, these are the same companies even though the customer service numbers are different. Here are the numbers: Colon XR [protected]/Body Cleansing online [protected]. Note that Body cleansing online customer serv number is different on your credit card statement-[protected] and no one answers. File a dispute with your credit card company and make sure you cancel these products otherwise it's an automatic payment.

A  28th of Jan, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me but I was able to get refunds. They bill from offshore. Something's fishy!
N  29th of Jan, 2009 by
I, also, am stupid for ordering anything as free, with small charge. I am now trying to cancel
this Colon XR, from bodycleansingonline and acaipure with outragious charges on the credit card..
I need a RMA # to cancel/ and send these back.. [did not realize they were being sent.

A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
I of course like many others ordered the acaiberry and colon xr supposedly as trials. I have had at least 5 different placess charging my credit card for services or products I didn't ask for. I was charged 78.84 for some colon product that I did not order and the phone number that is on my statement is no longer valid for bodycleansingonline 888-582-8080, it beeps like there is a problem in the line. I have a copy of my message where they were cancelling my order and crediting my account but the credit never appeared.

I am never ordering anything else like this again.
A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Acaiberry company would not take the unopened product back for a refund. Pretty much told me to deal with it. That was another 98.15(?change may be a little off)