Colon Smart Cleanser / Colon Smart Cleanser

1 729 Cain St. Unit DLake Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 940-239-5220

The same complaint, but a little different. I never ordered Colon Smart. I ordered a Grant CD. Was then charged by 9 different companies I did not sign up for. All refunded my $1.00 or so, and said sometimes it happens. Not Colon Smart Cleanser, they charged $3.95, than 6 days later $88.00. I caled I e-mailed, I spent hours on hold. The only thing I could get out of them was (I m sorry we cannot refund your money) Scam Scam Scam.

I have reported them but that still does not get my money back.

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Feb, 2008
    Colon Smart Cleanser - Unauthorized withdrawals
    Colon Smart Cleanser
    Kansas
    Phone: 888-765-5557
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

I ordered a free sample (which I received) since then I have had random charges to my debit card (not authorized) and also no product. When I try to call the toll free number no one ever answers or returns calls.

I have called the bank had to close account and open new account.

Very inconvenient and I would say illegal.

Carol Cesario

• Br
      13th of Mar, 2008

I have had the same problem- over $180 charged to my account, no answer when calling. Had to cancel my credit card and report it as stolen today.

• Br
      14th of Mar, 2008

I did the same thing,and now they have took another 87.91 out of my bank acct, i tried to email that email address they have,[ no such email address] i dont know how these people are getting by with this, and i am afraid they are gonna take it out of my acct again next month,can u please tell me something that i might be able to do. I am going to my bank this morning ,, i thought you had to sign papers at the bank,when u wanted something took out of youre acct,every month? but apparently not, i will never get caught up like this agin. thanks and have a nice day, Brenda from Ky,

14th of Mar, 2008

I just dicovered the charges, has anyone been successful in removing the charges or canceling the "order"? I haven't seen any product other than the sample. HELP!

• Re
      15th of Mar, 2008

It has happened to Me and I am going to let my bank know about the complaints
    I called the 888 765 5557 and it never answers it is only a recording
    I have been billed $88 without my permission

• Ta
      17th of Mar, 2008

Had$108 taken from my account as well, haven't figured out how to get my money back. They sent me a second bottle, however i did NOT ask for it. This company is doing something illegal! I am cancelling my card with the hopes they cannot still access my account. I plan to report them to the BBB. However, i've noticed company's with bad ratings from the BBB, don't go out of business. They just continue to prey on unsuspecting individuals

18th of Mar, 2008
    Colon Smart Cleanser - Unauthorized charges!
    Colon
    16526 windsor ln
    Lockport
    Illinois
    Phone: 708-590-6580

I got a free trial and then i started seeing all of these charges on my credit card with authorizing them i contacted the company and the people were very rude, i am going to call the better business bureau. Then i received another bag of these and i contacted the company then i had to pay for the shipping back and on top of that they are not giving me a full refund they are charging me a 20% restocking fee. This is very illegal and in a way a type of fraud.

• Do
      21st of Mar, 2008

the same is happenning to me.

• Ju
      21st of Mar, 2008

I have also had the same problem...No answer when calling. Charges being made to credit card and unable to sent mail to their e-mail address.
    I also did not authorize any of these transactions.

• Ka
      25th of Mar, 2008

I agree.. I can't contact these people by phone and charges are being made to my account without any
    products being sent!!

• So
      27th of Mar, 2008

yeah thanks guys for your posting this info, i tried the same thing...though i was able to get an e-mail through, i replied back to the e-mail that they sent me regarding something being sent to me though i have not heard back yet.. i just sent it today...

• So
      27th of Mar, 2008

hi i got out and this is how ...
    okay yeah just got an e-mail from them and i sucessfully cancelled my subscription from them so yeah just replied to the e-mail they sent you confirming you shipment of the product..and tell them you want to cancel and you'll be out of this mess...

• Ti
      31st of Mar, 2008

i ordered the sample and it came with a little notice that said i would receive monthly shipments and how much they would be. it also gave a number to call to cancel. i misplaced the number so i looked up my bank statement and saw that they had already charged me for a shipment. i went to the post office and low and behold, there it was, waiting for me. i refused the shipment and called the company (took a few days to get through). the guy said my subscription will be cancelled and i should receive a confirming email. when they get the product back, i will receive my refund. so now i'm on the look out for my refund and to make sure they don't send me anything else. but so far not as painful as other's experience.

1st of Apr, 2008

This is what happened to me as well. What is being done about it?
    Is anyone doing anything to get our money back?
    I don't see where I can contact the company directly. Is there a company?

Where are these emails going--just back to the company so the BBB does not get contacted?

I have a lot of questions and no answers. If anyone has answers, please let me know. Thank you.

• Ve
      1st of Apr, 2008

I have been trying to get the $88.00 plus they took from me back for 3 1/2 weeks now. I did talk to someone at the company(?) so I'm just waiting as well. It seem to me that scam artist like colonsmart soon be band from doing anything on line. If it had not been for my bank knowing me and how I spend my money they would have gotten more. Believe me they tried but was blocked.

• Ro
      7th of Apr, 2008

YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU ORDER PRODUCTS SUCH AS " COLON-SMART" ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PAY BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD BECAUSE BEFORE YOU FORWARD YOUR ORDER YOU MUST SCROLL TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF ORDER PAGE AND READ THE VERY FINE WRITTING" TERMS AND CONDITIONS" THEY STATE ON IT THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE BILLED $88.OO AUTOMATICALLY FOR TWO MORE BOTTLES AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO THAT EACH MONTH. IT'S CALLED TRICKS OF THE TRADE, SO I WOULD SUGGEST IN ORDER FOR YOU TO AVOID THEESE UNWANTED AUTOMATIC CHARGES ON YOUR CARD OF $ 88.OO JUST GO TO YOUR BANK AND GET A NEW CARD NUMBER RIGHT AFTER YOU ORDER YOUR TRIAL PACKAKE...

8th of Apr, 2008

People complain about just everything these days. They never read the fine print and then they WHINE and say why me when they think THEY have been abused. Don't whine about being taken advantage of when thats not the case. In other words educate yourself on the terms. If the Seller is offering a free trail and then after that monthly billings for your replenishments KNOW THAT and cancel before the trail ends. Don't forget to do it and then WHINE ABOUT IT...IT'S YOUR FAULT. Many Many companies offer the same thing. For example, RONCO and numerous online websites. Most of which offer a free trail and then a monthly billing for example NETFLIX, GOTOMYPC and several others. Also, this is America the land of opportunity. It might be possible that the company is experiencing growth and having trouble keeping up with it. Be persistent and follow through. Don't wait for your refund to fall on your lap. Further more if you cancel and get confirmation of it the keep that. That way you get your refund faster. Come on America lets not all act as dumb as our leaders and lets get smart about what we do with our money and READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS...STOP BEING SO LAZY...

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2008

I also orderded a free trial for which I was charged $4.95. Within the same month, I received two bottles in the mail and charged $88.00. I called Colon Smart and told them I had not autherized any charges on my credit card and I was returing the cleanser. I canceled further delivers as well; however, to date, I have not recieved my refundwhich is now one month later.

• Ke
    Sun Valley
    California
    Phone: 18887655557
    www.colonSMARTcleanser.com

I have tried to contact this company for two weeks by phone, there is never anyone there to answer or it goes strait to busy. The insert I received with the shipment states if you call a customer rep. will be happy to help with your needs. If no one answers they do not have to cancel our memberships, and then still send more junk!!!

• D
      11th of Apr, 2008

That's nothing. On 04/07/08 I submitted a cancellation in approx. 2 hours, due to site on...as I could not get through on the phone-line eternally busy. I received a written cancellation notice but they already billed me $3.95. From 04/07/08 until 04/10/08, the line was constantly busy when I called. I called 1-888-765-5557 today, 04/11/08, & the message on the recorder stated that I reached the Economic Development Corp & Film Commission of Sarasota County. In speaking with the receptionist, she claimed to only be there a month & didn't know anything about Colon Smart Cleanser. I asked her what number I called & she gave me a 914-___-____ & then wanted my information so she could check into it & get back to me. I said isn't someone there I can speak to now due to being on the phone & was transferred to a "Tina" who claimed that their number was a 800 number with the last four digits being 5777, which was very close to 5557. She also claimed to see nothing on the internet about Colon Smart Cleanser...she wanted to know if I dialed the number correctly & I advised her I called it several times to make sure so it appeared she played dumb. She also reiterated that this was the Economic Development Corp & Film Commission of Sarasota County.

I attempted to call the number back after this & now it rings & rings only to have a recorded message come on that your party is not answering, try your call again later & now you will be disconnected.

Can we SCREAM what appears to be FRAUD NOW!!!

I googled them & found this information. How sad that people are not getting their products & being charged, if that is the case as well as other aspects of immediate cancellation & possible further charges, etc...