Colon Smart Cleaner / 76 dollar charge I did not authorize

I ordered the free sample and paid s&h, I did not see anything about the automatic full order and costs of $76.I have not received a shipment, just the trial offer-- but already my acct. has been charged. I will refuse shipment if or when a delivery is made. I want this off my account and I don't want to hear from this company again. What a scam!!

Comments

8th of Apr, 2008

I got charged two times for this product that I never even got from them!

• Kr
      8th of Apr, 2008

I did not agree to the amount they are charging me and do not want the product or the bill.

• Je
      18th of Apr, 2008

I have to agree that this was a scam. I came on to e-mail my cancellation to colonsmartcleaner.com & saw the complaint board comments, sent cancellation e-mail & it was returned undeliverable, called the toll free # & no answer. I went back to the confirmation e-mail they sent & replied thinking that one would be recieved & it too was returned undeliverable.
    ***The only was to get out of this is to cancel your card before they charge you*****I did!

29th of Apr, 2008

Tried several times to cancel by e-mail and telephone and was unsucessful therefore additional un-wanted product was sent.

2nd of May, 2008

same as your experience but I need to report this to whoever that could get our money back?? it is completely waste and colonsmart does not work on me it is completely ###.. someone tell me what to do next ... I already sent emails and phone ( no one answers) soo...!!!

Thanks

• Ar
      9th of May, 2008

I am being charged for product not ordered. tried to cancel, but they don't answer phone.

• Pe
      16th of May, 2008

i wish to cancel my order, but can't seem to get the message across to these people. Do not send me any more!!! This was sent in on 05/16/2008

• Be
      19th of May, 2008

Way overpriced and will not accept return product. I got second package less than 14 days after free bottle.

28th of May, 2008

I wanted to cancel my subscription . It would not go to the cancellation web site.

16th of Jun, 2008

I canceled this two weeks ago and then you went and sent me two more bottles. I can not afford these so please refund my money and do not srnd me any moreJoeann Sieberg
    Box 608
    Lake Crystal MN

18th of Jun, 2008

Three days after I received your free sample I called and canceled now you send me two more bottles and took $88.dollers and some cents out of my credit card,
    . I can not afford this, so please return my money. I hope I don't have to go further with this. I never gave permisson to send me any more of this stuff after talking with my doctor.

• Me
      28th of Jun, 2008

I total agree I am trying to cancel my order to but the website they give you, it does not take you there. And the product does not do what they say it does. I am due a new shipment really soon I want to cancel this.

• Li
      1st of Jul, 2008

Please cancel my subscription, account. There is no way I can afford your product.
    Can I return the colonsmart containers which have not been opened = 4.
    As I said I can not afford to continue.
    I was not aware of the cost being $39.99 per bottle of colonsmart.

• Da
      28th of Jul, 2008

I also was ripped off by these jerks. I called my credit card company and they will and have refunded my money. They also will contact these folks and try to get the money. I explained I tried to cancel and do all that they said on the credit reports but no one anwsered, the address they gave was a hoax as well. Leads you no where... I hope others will see this compaint as well.

• Li
      5th of Aug, 2008

I have called in the past when I recieved my trial. I cancelled. Today I checked my P. O. Box and theirs a new shipment. I called today, the lady was so rude. She said that when a person cancel an order they will recieve an e-mail confirming. It is 9:46pm California time. I didn't recieved e-mail. So I'm trying to get resutls this way. Pleases don't send me NO MORE I will be sending this shipment back on 8/06/08.

• Na
    Duncanville
    Texas
    Phone: 972-298-4404
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

Have been return merchandise have not been get any credit for it!!! They have there merchandise the money all so.