Colon Remedy / Unable to reach company

United States Review updated:
I found a number you should try. [protected] put me in touch with the shipping company. Hopefully this will help you all out.
Ch

Comments

Fr
  10th of Nov, 2008
I called 11-10-08 Monday and I could'nt get through I couldnt even get a dial tone. I ordered my product on 10-29-08. Can somebody help me out.
Vi
  11th of Nov, 2008
frances i to tried on 11-11-08 and coudlnt get a dial tone someone needs to help us figure something out
Li
  12th of Nov, 2008
Colon Remedy I would say that its a scam to bill people $80.00. The very first time I called I waited on hold 40 min and when a operator did answer, she couldn't hear me I'm yelling hello, hello I'm here can you hear me and then the line hung up. Since I've been calling for three day the 888-820-2656 and no tone, no ring - nothing. I still have not rec'd the trial sample. I ordered on 10/31/08 and cannot get thru to cancel. I atleast want to try the product b/f being billed for another shipment. Does anyone have a working contact number?
Li
  12th of Nov, 2008
The website that they list above (www.gohelpnow.com) does not include My Colon Remedy, so I'm still stuck with the same issue... Can some one please help ?
Dj
  12th of Nov, 2008
I'm not able to get an answer at that number 888-820-2656 either, and the order has not yet arrived. Estimated date of arrival was 11/05/08.

Should I cancel my credit card, to prevent charges from going thru on there?
Ro
  17th of Nov, 2008
I ACTUALLY RECEIVED MY PRODUCT BUT WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT COM. I ALSO GET DEAD AIR THEN HANG UP
Ju
  24th of Nov, 2008
I ordered this product on 11/16/08 and just received it today 11/24/08 leaving me with 4days to try... RIGHT!!. I also started to freak out because the number provided doesn't pick up. On the bottle however there is a website listed were you do live chat with an agent and I was able to cancel www.sflnutrition.com it took me 20 minutes and a confirmation was sent to my email. I hope this works and helps you all!!!
Ja
Hey Guys,

I too had the same problem.. its seems there is a LOT of people in our situation. That's a LOT of phone calls, probably killing there system. I found they have changed some things on there website such as the live chat (which i used to cancel) and miraculosly there now is an email address on the contact page support@sflnutrition.com. Hope this helps. Seems like our complaints are paying off!!

Jay
Ju
  24th of Nov, 2008
Don't give up people!... try the website WWW.SFLNUTRITION.COM live chat it works I promise. I'm not part of the scam I swear. ( I freaked out, and called my bank to cancel my card, before trying the website)
Tt