Colon relief 700Illegeal Charge to credit card

1 Review updated:

Illegal charge to my credit card. They send you the trial offfer and I paid 5.99 which I though was the end. No they charge my account 88.97 supposedly because I did not cancel the offer within 15 days. they would not accept the procudt back stating we do not accept the product returned and you are responsible if it gets lost . They tried to offer me half 39.99 in the spirti of compromise..hogwash...the colon person Jeff Hayes is trying to wiggle out of this illegal scam. but I am not settling for anything less than the whole 88.97. I have made contact with my credit card company the better business bureau and the IC# Internet Crime Complaint Center an FBI NW3C Partnership and I suggest you all do the same ...get your money back.
Welcome to IC3
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Glendale, CAThe IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level, IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes. read more >>
Filing a Complaint with IC3
IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the person who believes they were defrauded or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request that you provide the following information when filing a complaint:
•Your name
•Your mailing address
•Your telephone number
•The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you.
•Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.
•Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.
File a Complaint >>
Search:

Comments

Aug 01, 2009

they does the same to me. i give this complain because i want my money back.

this is my imformation marcos urena, [protected]@hotmail.com
    [protected]

• Dc
      Sep 03, 2009

I almost can not believe what I am reading, as I am experience the same situation. My charge account bill arrived today and there was the $88.97 charge. I was told to go to "[protected]@mycolonrelief.com" to cancel my prescription. So far I have been unable to locate the correct website to do this. What a scam!!!

• De
    Glendale, California
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    Mycolonrelief.com

Illegal credit card charge.
    I have no idea how they got my credit card number but I found the same identical company with the same phone number on another complaint so I'm submitting what is a virtual duplicate of that complaint.
    I will say that I'm still at the first stage which is knowledge of the original small amount only at this stage.
    I spoke to a person named Ray Carter and he gave me the phone number of the person who had ordered the merchandise on my card.
    It's [protected].
    The phone number is very local to me but can't find a name associated with it.