Colon Pro Cleanse / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

COLON PRO CLEANSE.
DO NOT ORDER!!!
Scam and Rip Off!
Continual Billing...
About 2 weeks ago went online AOL and ordered a Free Trial sample of Colon Pro Cleanse. After 1 day of ordering I contacted the company and told them I changed my mind. In the meantime the product arrived...from China. After several emails and phone calls the company is giving me the usual stall tactics. Saying they will email an address where to send product and I will receive my $4.95 .

While emails where going back and forth I notice a charge of .8O for a different company on my credit card. The same day a charge of $79.95 from another company. These charges were unauthorized.
I have contacted my bank and I am reporting them to every agency I can think of.

Ma

Comments

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2010

I also asked for "a risk free trial". I recieved it, however, did not open the bottle.
    Then I recieved a charge on my credit card for $87.13 plus a foreign transaction charge of $2.61.
    I called the #877-814-4644, was assured that if I sent the product back, I would get a credit to my account.
    I did get names, operator #'s etc. I sent the product back, with a Signature Confirmation", with the U.S.P.O. Still no response from Acaiberry...aka...EBODYCLEANSE...aka...Colon Pro-Cleanse.
    I have been dealing with this matter, since 7-4-09.
    My credit card company says after 60 days, they can't do anything to help !! I have never needed help, from a credit card company, so did not know about this policy !! {I know that is my fault...need to know everything about your credit cards !} Now all phone #'s I have are disconnected !!!

Anyone have any ideas, on what I should do from here.
    Should I just chalk this up to experience, 87. dollars is a lot of money, for me !!