Colon Pro Cleanse / unauthorized charge

1 hong kongCincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 819 483 0467

i 'd take the risk free 14 days free trial, and i suposse to pay only for shipping and handling, but it was already the 2 weeks and still don't get it, so i call to cancel, and they never did because next thing i know is that they took $79.95 from my credit card, and now i'am diputing it with my bank to get a charge back, because this is a THEFT, and also the phone number when i'd try to call, it did't allow me, because i believe i'ts a long distance call, and so all this is so stressful, i would never take free trials again, they getting rich with other peoples money.

Comments

28th of Jul, 2009

call 780-747-1377. it took me a few calls to get thru, but i did. they are suppose to be refund back my money in 8-10 business days. give it a shot. nothing to loose but your money.

31st of Jul, 2009

don't go to this website www.colonprocleanse.com

• Si
      13th of Aug, 2009

BEWARE of this company!!!
    This is a typical negative billing.
    It is unethical at the least. I think it's a SCAM.
    It is intended to mislead and it does.
    The fine print is not obvious and acceptance of it is by default. There are court rulings that do not give
    credence to fine print. Especially when worded such as this page of Terms and Conditions is.
    It should be tested in court and have the company spend some of the scammed money on legal fees.
    I can't wait to read about future court rulings against these low lives.

• Bl
      18th of Aug, 2009

He has charge on my Visa account the purchase of «Colon Cleanse Pro» free trial $ 5.95 and «Pure Acai» free trial $ 5.95 on July 12, which was the agreement. For «Colon Cleanse Pro», he's shipped after July 12 and I think I've received on July 20. I can not be tried for 14 days before July 26, the date he charge me $ 79.95 on my Visa account. In addition, I have not received an email confirming my order was sent with a order number ID.

As for "Pure Acai", I received an email confirming my order with a order number ID that I received on July 21 telling me that the period of delivery was 8 to 10 days. In reality, I have received it on August 3, 7 days after he charge $ 79.95 on my Visa account.

It was therefore impossible for me to let he know that I wanted to return the remaining unused pills at the end of 14 days.
    He also sent me, august 1. an e-mail confirming that he are going to charge $ 79.95 U.S on my Visa account to "Colon Cleanse Pro" but he had already charge on my Visa on July 26.

Moreover, he don't send me confirmation with an order number ID for «Acai Pure» even if he charge it on my Visa account on 26 July. I have sent an email and they replied saying they refunded me on August 16, but that have not been done.

Sorry for my english.