Colon Pro Cleanse / scam

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I ordered this product and it said there was a free trial and I had to pay only shipping. Well two days in a row my card was charged one time for $79.00 and then the very next day for $80. When you try to call and cancel the mailbox is full. dont buy it!!

Comments

• Co
      19th of May, 2009

a lot of people use them to stay healthy. I am a 24 year old girl and I dont appreciate that comment, im just trying to prevent someone else from getting ripped off. I wasnt aware that this was a judgement website, find something else better to do buddy.

• Vi
      16th of Jun, 2009

I have also been scammed from these people. I rang before the trial period and wanting to cancel and no one would reply to me. I also left messages and no one would return my calls.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, THEY WILL KEEP TAKING FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD.

• Do
      24th of Jul, 2009

I completely agree. I have called numerous times and no one is ever avaible to talk to you. I've been on hold for a total of about 30 minutes. I have left a message for them to call me back...which they have not done. Now I sent them an e-mail telling them to cancel my order...do not charge me anymore and do not send me more product. I've been charged twice now. I hate scam artists...I really do. Thanks to them my account will be overdrawn when my car payment comes through. Nice.

• Wd
      28th of Jul, 2009

I ordered Colon Pro Cleanse to help expedite my weight loss. I've been eating right, portion sizing & exercising & nothing's worked so when I searched, "how can I lose weight fast" some girl Karen from Carmel claimed she lost 24 lbs. in 2 weeks & advised Colon Pro Cleanse & Rez Berry Ultra together. She said she saw it on Rachel Ray's & Dr. Oz from Oprah on TV & ordered it in desperation. It's only been 1 week since I ordered both but wondered how am I suppose to try this product for 2 weeks before I get charged if I hadn't gotten it yet. Thanks to all of you, I called my credit card company to cancel my card. She gave me a phone # attached to the transaction 914-368-2938 & when I called a machine picked up saying, "You're account balance is insufficient to place a call to that destination" whatever that means. Again, I thank all of you for trying to put a stop to this fraud. I guess desperation in beauty will make one buy anything.

28th of Jul, 2009

i'am 100% agree, i''d order this ###, suppose to pay only shiping and handling, but i got charge to my credit card $79.95, every time i'd try to cancel they always give me some excuses, so they never did, i been hearing from a lot of people about when you try to call it don't allow you because it;s a long distance, because when i'd call i had to buy a phone card to be able to call, i believe that phone # is from china, so anyway, i'am disputing that with my bank to get my money back, and i want to ask all of you the same, don't let that ### company take your money, if they already did, you guys should open a dispute with yor bank to get a chargebaack, because if every body claim a chargeback with your bank about the same company, they will close that campany, that's the law.

• In
      3rd of Aug, 2009

DO NOT ORDER COLON PRO CLEANSE! They are a total scam. I reported them to the Internet Fraud agency. I have spent the last two months trying to get refund and got no where. I ordered the free trial and cancelled by phone/email within a week, received confirmation, returned the product to this address in China but still was charged $79.95 twice the same month. I just can't believe these predators are allowed to do business online. There's got a be a better internet policy.

• Ca
      20th of Aug, 2009

this is bull sh.. I did this now I can not get my kids their clothes for school and they start monday I am going to my bank as soon as it does post despute it the lady at my bank told me Iyou will get your money back but it can take 10 days you have to go up to the bank because there is paper work to fill out...maybe this can help some of you also I wish I would have known about this scam before I was just trying to get healthier well it looks like it is more stressful now than before I ordered this...is there anything we can all do to avoid this happening to any other inocent people????????

• Ca
      20th of Aug, 2009

TO INNOCENT CITIZEN how do you report them to internet fraud I would also like to report them

25th of Aug, 2009

Thank you for scaming all of us, thankfully I got my money back after the 2nd payment on my credit card. This is why no one trusts anything. Why do companies do this to people who are just trying to help themselves?

• Re
      29th of Aug, 2009

I agree, it is a scam. I have been dealing with them over a month, My card was charged the shipping of $5.95, and then a week later $79.95 and I didn't even get the product until a week after I was charged the full price, how is that a free trial. I made many phone calls, and spoke to someone who said I would be refunded, and after a week, of hearing nothing, and no refund, I called back and was told I was misinformed, I would have to return the bottle and would be sent an e-mail of where to return it within 24-48 hours. I did receive an e-menail that said my complaint was sent to the refund department and that I would hear back within 24-48 hours, 10 days later, I still hadn't herd anything. It wasn't until I told them that I sent all the info to my lawyer that they e-mailed me saying that I would have to send back the product and would I be willing to do so AHHHHH! I said that over a week ago, send me the damn address already, Now I am going to have to pay extra shipping to send it back Seriously what is wrong with these people!!!

• Ro
      23rd of Sep, 2009

The same thing happened to me I bought this product and their acai berry and I got a packet of 30 pills for a redilculous price and it was 8 days into the 14 day trial period that they charged me.

I got six charges on my credit card that look like this: I have canceled my credit card and they do this to throw people off so you cannot trace it. My bank are trying to get my money back as this is not an authorised transaction. IT IS A SCAM Stick to ebay great prices and trustworthy. IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TUR IT USUALLY IS.

23/09/2009 GOLDENHEALTH 9788424112

##0909 71.35 US DOLLAR

23/09/2009 GOLDENHEALTH 9788424112
    ##0909 3.97 US DOLLAR

28th of Sep, 2009

just got my money back as well. any one else have a problem with serious IBS after taking this stuff. i cant stop farting for the life of me i never had this problem before i took this crap.

28th of Sep, 2009

87.90 usd scammed and ### jammed.

28th of Sep, 2009

2 times aug and sept... and recieved no products from them!

• Ne
      28th of Sep, 2009

If only I had been sensible enough to research a little more. Now I'm out about a hundred or so what with all the international fees etc etc.

• Sm
      1st of Oct, 2009

wow do i wish i found this website a month ago..they did the same thing to me charging me $82.69 twice on 28th sept & then also charging smaller amounts of $5.36 twice & $4.59 twice on the 23rd sept & then plus the original invoice amount from the beginning of $6.90 & $5.74 on the 14th sept, they also went under DIETPUREBURN, GOLDENHEALTH, ULTRA-TABLETS & PERFECTHEALTHSUP they have got me in the total amount of $185.28 i have already contacted my bank and they are now taking matters into their own hands.I am kicking myself as i should have trusted my gut instincts which were not to buy from them & i would advise all others considering purchasing from them most certainly not to..be warned!!! I am sooo pissed off i would love to run into these ###s in a dark alley one night.

7th of Oct, 2009

does anyone know the number to call Colon pro cleanse they have a support email which is support@colonprocleanse but im worried they wont reply could someone please give me this [censored] company number i need to cancel the friggin scamers have taken way too much money out of my account and i wish to cancel it before they do it again i was a victim aswell in this bloody scam

6th of May, 2010

I live in New Zealand and have also been sucked in to this scam. I ordered a free trial for which I was debited $26.06 from my credit card. That was 4 April 2010 and I have still not received the product.

On 4 May I was debited $146.00 from my credit card for something I have still not received and want to cancel.

I have been in touch with my bank and they have contacted the Merchants bank. However, what happens now? I have tried to e-mail them but cannot get through and have also submitted a comment on Buzzle.com but because the e-mail was a complaint they quoted " Profanity check found some inappropriate/banned characters in the comment". This is a load of rubbish as the comments were valid and there were no profanities. I am a 57 year old woman and wouldn't even contemplait that.

Trouble is what do I do now? My bank seems to think if you are silly enough to entertain something like this then its your problem. They give no guarantee I will get any money back which isn't my biggest problem. I am fightened they are going to take more and more from my bank account.

The first payment was to an Australian outfit and the second one was in the UK. Please any suggestions!!

little annie

• Je
      29th of May, 2010

i just ordered this stuff!! how the hell do i cancel it ??!!?!?!!!

• 0 Votes

you should just cancel your credit card and get them to issue you one with a totally new number on it. I just did it now as i found on my visa statement a deduction of $168 NZD!!!