Colon Medic / Return and refund request

Phone: (718)231-4300

Support @ Colon Medic,

I would like to return the 2 unopened bottles of Colon 700 and get full refund in the amount of $88.97 which was debited from my credit card account. Please email me a response at noraruth330@yahoo.com on how to go about the return process. I know that you will explain to me about the 15 days trial period. Thank you for a prompt response.

Nora Eusebio

Comments

• 0 Votes
    Colon Medic - I never recieved my free sample. Then they charged $88.97 to my checking account with out my promision
    Brooke Vitko
    205 Shaw Street apartment 3
    New London
    Connecticut
    vitkobrooke@yahoo.com

I signed up for the free trial of the colon cleanser pills and i never recieved them and then your company took $88.97 out of my checking account. I want my $88.97 back A.S.A.P.

From Brooke Vitko

Glendale
    California
    Phone: 1866 955 1620
    support@colonmedic.com

I never gave them permission to send me more colon medic they charge my account without permission . This is a scam it does not work I paid for free shipping to try it for free and it does not work . And now I have to chase them to get my money back !!!

• Vi
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Colon Medic - charged my account for month perscription I did not give permission to do nor did I order
    virginia ketzler

I was charged on my credit card for a month supply of this product without my permission this product does not work I do not want it I paid for the shipping and handling only for FREE TRIAL product only Please credit my account back the money they held out. Virginia

• Li
    Colon Medic - deduction of funds without permission
    linda mennella sipe
    7017 trails end rd
    Manassas
    Virginia
    Phone: 703 791 4765
    mennellaj@verizon.net

I wanted the free trial, which I paid for and they charged my account and addiitonal $88.00 for two bottles that I did not order. This product does not work and neither does the website as of this date.

5th of Mar, 2009

I have been away from my home for 3 months and have not had an opportunity to even try the sample you sent me----I would like to return all 3 of your containers of Colon Medic!
    Please adivse me and refund my money for all units!

• Ar
      5th of Mar, 2009

I answered a ad on line to get a colon cleaner for the price of $6 on 02/08/09. I have not gotten that package but, on 03/02/09 this company took $80.00 from my bank account. The phone numbber refers me to a online address and I cannot access it. I have been playing phone and computor tag since PLEASE HELP.

6th of Mar, 2009

I have not yet used the sample product and have been charged for more. I am requesting a refund for the almost ninety dollars charged to my card without permission. Please let me know how to get this transaction reversed.

• Ki
      7th of Mar, 2009
    Colon Medic - scam
    Colon Medic

I responded to there free product on line and when I tried to cancel my subscription they wouldn't let me and charged my credit card 89.00 this company is a scam and will keep taking money from you snd good luck getting it back . Beware of this company and it's free product that will cost you 89.00 a month and every 30 days there after.

10th of Mar, 2009

I have not had time to try the sample when i received new supply and was charged for it. ordered FREE sample not a continuos supply. I will keep the ripof product but cancel me right now.

• Fr
      12th of Mar, 2009

DID YOU KNOW, MOST AD ARE SCAM? SECOND DID YOU READ THE AGREEMENT OR CALL BEFORE THE 15 DAY PERIOD? THOSE PEOPLE ARE PRO-CON, IF IT WAS THAT GOOD IT WOULD IN THE OPEN MARKET.

• Dh
      17th of Mar, 2009

I had an almost identical situation with this company. I noticed the $88.97 debit from my bank account this morning. I have canceled my "membership" to their company and will be returning the product the moment I recieve it...providing they honor me with the required RMA to do so.

I will make sure that everyone I come into contact with is made fully aware of this company. I'm not sure who taught them how to run an honest business, but people tend to be more vocal when they are unhappy and I will be yelling from the mountaintops.
    By the way, the product didn't do a thing and is inferior, in my opinion. I guess that is why they use tricky practices to get it into consumer's hands. Nobody wants to just buy it off the shelf.

19th of Mar, 2009

yes i agree.i also tryed it and the charged the 89 dollars to me to after i caneled it. now i cant get anyone to stop them from doing it again.i dont know how to stop them does any one know?plzzzzzz let me know.tks.

• He
    Palmetto
    Georgia
    Phone: 404-822-6656
    helensewell@att.net

i have been in the hospital for the last week and other people were in my home and using my phone without my permission. i did not order it and i refuse to pay. i went online and it said you could try a trial for $1.00 and shipping and handling for $5.99, and it never says anything about $88.97. i have told my bank that i refuse to pay for it, and i have an attorney for a brother who will be investigating your company. you had best credit my account back for $1.99, $5.99, and $88.97.

• Gt
      21st of Mar, 2009
    Colon Medic - Free Trial
    Clarkfield
    Minnesota
    ginatarter@yahoo.com

Ordered for 14 day free trial, did not receive product for a week which is have their free trial period, started product as soon as the 2nd week was up they sent another shipment and charged my card. Called to cancel, got a cancellation number, had to get online for RA# and now the emails are going back and forth with no success. The product did not work for me. The last offer from the company was half the charged amount minus the shipping charges. This is not satisfactory. I want full credit and a return authorization number for product. You can't actually tell if a product is going to work in one week, it takes 2 full weeks for any thing to work in your system. I t is a scam. I can't accept their offer if the product doesn't work. Their are better products over the counter.

• Br
      21st of Mar, 2009

Totally agree with the previous comment. WHAT A SCAM! Just another "get rich quick" scheme for someone. I fully expect that my credit card will be refunded, or I'll put it in dispute.

Colon Medic - Unauthorized Charges
    Colon Medic
    Glendale
    California
    Phone: 866-955-1620
    ColonMedic.com

I have been charged $88.97 without my authorization for their product. I have made multiple attempts to cancel after the free trial which I paid $5.99 + $1.00 for. I am furious!

23rd of Mar, 2009

I try the product instead the loose weigh I gain more weigh. I never tell to send me another product now they charge $88.00 on my husband credit card, I call the phone # they said go to support@colonmedic.com
    I did but the email don't exist now I had more pound to loose and money I paid for product the never work,

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I also ordered the free trial, but I called the same day and cancelled any future shipments. To my surprise, I was charged 89.97. They try to say I didn't read the terms and conditions and that I didn't cancel within the trial period. I am trying to get my money back!!! I will NEVER order another thing on the internet.

Brenda Sides, Walters, Oklahoma

• Pa
      26th of Mar, 2009
    Colon Medic - charged acct illegally
    patricia dawson
    seminole
    Seminole
    Florida

I ASKED FOR A FREE TRAIL OF COLON 700 AND YOU CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR $88.97 I WANT MY ACCOUNT REFUNDED THAT IS ILLEGAL AND DO NOT SEND MORE OF THAT FONEY STUFF YOU ARE A SCAM I WILL TAKE ACTION!!! I WANT IT REDUNDED IMMEDIATELY!!! and TAKE YOURSELVES OFF THE INTERNET ROBBERS!!! I STILL HAVE THOSE TWO BOTTLES YOU CAN HAVE BACK !!! PATRICIA

28th of Mar, 2009

Patricia,
    Our company is not a scam. Please review the web page from which you initially ordered your trial subscription (www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx). This page clearly states our terms and conditions, as well as the nature of the trial subscription. We do not charge anyone's account without their authorization – you authorized the charge when you did not cancel your account within 15 days, as stated multiple times on our website. This is a continuity program for the vast majority of our customers who wish to continue receiving the product. There are multiple ways to contact us, including a customer support phone number, 1-866-360-1477, which is available seven days per week.
    We regret that you overlooked the the terms and conditions on the website (www.colonmedic.com/terms.html), which we advise the customer to read before they place their order. In fact, you must agree to our terms and conditions (and check a box stating this) before we can process your order.
    ColonMedic Billing Department