colon medic 700 / scam, unautherized charges,no website

I ordered a "free trial " of colon medic and was shipped two more bottles @ $88.97 without autherization. You are supposed to cancel within 15 days and I recieved shippment after 9 days with bill. When I called they sent me to a website that does not exist!!! I will be calling better buisness bureau!

Cs

Comments

• Lo
      4th of Mar, 2009
    colon medic 700 - they sent me bottles withou permision
    Florida

this is ###. i ordered a bottle online and thats it. you all sent me two more bottles with out my permission. i dont think so please call me at 904-962-3706

• Co
      14th of Mar, 2009

Dear Customer,

Please review our terms and conditions (www.colonmedic.com/terms.html) or the page from which you initially activated your subscription (www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx) for an explanation of why you were sent the product. It appears that you did not cancel your account during your allowed trial period.

You were instructed by our customer support team to use an E-MAIL address, which is decidedly different than a website. You need to send an e-mail to support@colonmedic.com -- trying to pull this up as a website will not work. Please be advised of the difference between the two.

ColonMedic Billing Department

• Co
      14th of Mar, 2009

Sir or Madam,
    We would have to respectfully disagree with your colorful assessment. Please review the web page from which you initially ordered your trial subscription (www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx). This page clearly states our terms and conditions, as well as the nature of the trial subscription. We do not charge anyone's account without their authorization – you authorized the charge when you did not cancel your account within 15 days, as stated multiple times on our website. This is a continuity program for the vast majority of our customers who wish to continue receiving the product. There are multiple ways to contact us, including a customer support phone number, 1-866-360-1477, which is available seven days per week.
    We regret that you overlooked the the terms and conditions on the website (www.colonmedic.com/terms.html), which we advise the customer to read before they place their order. In fact, you must agree to our terms and conditions (and check a box stating this) before we can process your order.
    ColonMed700 Billing Department

• Dh
      17th of Mar, 2009

I had an almost identical situation with this company. I noticed the $88.97 debit from my bank account this morning. I have canceled my "membership" to their company and will be returning the product the moment I recieve it...providing they honor me with the required RMA to do so.

I will make sure that everyone I come into contact with is made fully aware of this company. I'm not sure who taught them how to run an honest business, but people tend to be more vocal when they are unhappy and I will be yelling from the mountaintops.
    By the way, the product didn't do a thing and is inferior, in my opinion. I guess that is why they use tricky practices to get it into consumer's hands. Nobody wants to just buy it off the shelf.