Colon Med 700 / fraud/cancel problems

1 Review updated:

I signed up for a 10 day trial and soon found my credit card was receiving automatic charges for a 2-month supply ($88.97). I attempted to cancel via e-mail and despite asking for confirmation, I never got it. I tried two separate phone numbers:
[protected] and [protected]. Both put me on hold upwards of one hour and then I got disconnected. I had to pursue a charge dispute through my credit card to get them to block future charges. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Pt

Comments

• Co
      Dec 08, 2008
    ColonMed700.com
    3600 Ocean View Blvd. #2
    Phone: [protected]

Order a trial sample of the ColonMed 700 and now they are sending two bottles and requesting $88.97 and the information they sent to cancel doesn't work. The phone always has a busy signal and the website doesn't work either.

• Ca
      Dec 12, 2008
    Colon Med 700 - took money from my account
    Pomacaicleanse
    Phone: [protected]

I got the free product and never ordered any more, or autherize them to take any additional money from my banl account but they took an additional amount of $88.97 on 12-08-08, and now my bank says that since my card is a debit-visa card they can't even put a stop-payment on the account so thic Co.can't be stopped from taking more money from this account.Do you know how I can stop this and get the money back that they have already taken from me?Ihave tried to call them but get no one to talk to about this. PLEASE HELP ME.

• Li
      Dec 15, 2008

this is a fraud. I am suppose to have 15 days to accepot or cancel after receipt of the trial offer. I was charged the full price ecless than a week after I received the trial and sent another month of pills then. I was charged the trial amt $4.99 almost a m onth before I ever received it. I called the credit card company and found out others have had the same complaint and the chg $88.97 is put into protest. These people should be shut down, there is no way to contact them. I have sent them an email with no response.

Dec 18, 2008
    Colon Med 700 - Cancel problems
    ColonMed 700
    Arizona

I purchased a free trail offer of this product and attempted to cancel but received no response. When the transaction billed to my account the company refused to credit back the charge. The representative was also very rude when I had to call after they did not respond to my emails. The website does not work to contact them either and when the instructions say you can cancel via email or online there is no email address listed and the special cancel website address is also no where to be found. My advise do not order this product cause if it were really backed by ABC, Oprah and others it would be a legitimate business.

• Mm
      Dec 19, 2008

you could close your debit account and they will issue you another card!
    I would call the bank now, asap ask for a new card .
    This happened to my mom yesterday. our bank is issuing her a new card, as of today!!
    Like i told mom next time go to the GMC store
    HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

• Do
      Dec 22, 2008
    Colon Med 700 - unorthorized charge to account
    California

I, too have been a victim of this scam. This company offers a free sample with the instructions that you must cancel within 15 days or they will send additional bottles and charge your account.
    The problem is that they don't answer the phone - you either get a busy signal or it answers with music and no one ever comes on the line.
    I did get one e-mail response that said since I didn't abide by the terms and conditions of cancelling within 15 days (it's not possible if they don't answer the phone) that they chargs my card for a "regular shipment" of $89.95. Since I also ordered a free sample on another charge card, I got charged twice!
    You can't return them because they tell you their employees are instructed not to accept a return that does not have a return authorization number and you can't get a number if you can't reach them.
    Someone need to step in and stop this company

Dec 23, 2008
    colonmed 700
    1210 S Brand Blvd
    [protected]@colonmed700.com

I did not order this product, they have deducted $88.97 from my debit card which was not authorized. I got the free bottle and paid the shipping but that is all I wanted. I did not authorize anyone to use my card or number and I did not give them authorization to keep sending me something that clearly does not work and is clearly a scam. Thesee people need to be stopped and prosecuted to the highest degree for praying on people.

Dec 26, 2008

I have tried for 2 days to get in touch with them with e-mail and telephone. This company is a scam. I had to cancel my charge card. Did anyone get there money back?

Dec 27, 2008
    Colon Med 700 - Fraud
    JKY......
    New Mexico

This company is a fraud, making money with the enticement of a "free trial", then they charge your credit or debit card with a month's worth of meds to the tune of $88.97, and claim you agreed to it by not canceling your membership within 15 days. If you have used a debit card there is no way to block the charge on your card except by closing your account. Others say you can't even successfully cancel because the website doesn't work. I used it to cancel, and "supposedly" according to the automatic respond, it was canceled, but I don't trust it, I am closing down the account. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE,
    They are not reputable, unfortunately for some of us, it is to little to late...

• Ha
      Dec 29, 2008

i agree with everyone you canot get a person to talk to

• St
      Dec 29, 2008
    Colon Med 700 - Fraudulent &Free Trial& SCAM
    3600 Ocean View Blvd #2
    colonmed700.com

They offer a "free sample" of 14 days worth of the product. they only send you a 7 day supply. When you try the website to cancel the order, it doesn't work. When you try to call them, they do not answer the phone. You either get a busy signal or they put you on hold and do not return to the phone. They charge your account $88.97 before the 14 days "free trial is up. The only way to stop them is to call your bank, institute an investigation and cancel your debit card. If you finally do get to talk to them, after waiting on hold for over 30 minutes, they hang up on you. If you send them an e-mail, they respond that you did not abide by their return policy, which is impossible to follow. This is a true scam and should be stopped.

• Pa
      Jan 02, 2009
    Supreme Brands LLC

There has been 3 unauthorized debit deductions from my checking account
    on this product. I have been unable to reach anyone from the company to
    cancel this order. This company and product is a SCAM!!

• So
      Jan 05, 2009

i have cancel this order after i found out about the scam. i was charged 88.97 . is there anyone out there who knows how to get a refund . [protected] or [protected]@sbcglobal.net

thanks please

• Up
      Jan 07, 2009
    Colon Med 700 - Don't fall for them
    Colon Med 700

DO NOT FALL FOR THEM!!! Even though you may be able to get to it from Oprah's page, do not order. The second the 15 day trial is up they automatically charge you $88. Don't use this. It didn't even work for me, nothing changed. I have sent numerous emails asking for a refund they have sent back rude emails, stating that they can not do that. Please do not let this company continue. Just don't purchase from them!

• Ro
      Jan 09, 2009

I have tried to get my refund back for these people on a number times from them and i keep getting the run around, and i as well did not order the product. what can we do to stop them and get our money back. roxanna tinsman

• Je
      Jan 13, 2009

Do not use this co. I had the same problem.They start billing your credit card without your permission.I was charged $88.97 for a 2 month supply and was inrolled in there program with charges of $88.97 every two months without my constent.I went on line and cancelled my account with them that they set up on there website.It is on the receipt that the order comes with.Then I called my credit card co. and filed a disput complaint against them.I also emailed their co. and informed them that I filed a dispute against them and they offered to cut my charges in half and I told them that I expect a full refund being that I shipped their product back to them the same day I received it.I also told them that their co. is a scam and to stop screwing with me or I will contact my lawyer.Please people do not buy from this co. Colon Med 700.The product does not work anyway.It is just Marketing Bull Crap!!!

• Ho
      Jan 13, 2009

I fell for the same thing. I bought the free sample and and just paid for the shipping and handling... Next thing I know I keep getting more bottles and bottles... and I knew they were not coming free...so I went to my bank and checked my debit card account... they had charged my account for 88.97 dollars... so I blocked them from getting back into my account. I called them for the second time to tell them not to send anymore bottles. They said that I should have read the terms and conditions... so this evening I went to their web site, colon med 700, and acted as if I was going to sign up for a free trial, and guess what, the "Agree to terms and conditions" was alread checked as if I had read them...very sneeky.. by the way... their pills upset the sh_t out of my stomack...

• Me
      Jan 13, 2009

How do you block them from your account they have so many names

• Lu
      Jan 15, 2009

This product had no immediate effects - and no impact at all after two weeks.
    don't use or buy.
    Today I find they have charged 88.97 for two bottles and have sent THREE packages - what is going on here?
    Jan 5, Jan 6 and Jan 6 - this MUST BE STOPPED.

Jan 16, 2009
    Colon Med 700 - withdraw money
    Colon md 700
    3600 oceanview Blvd. #2
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered the colon med clranser. I did not like it. I cancelled within the 15 day period trial. I as extremelly suprised to receive not one but 2 pckageds within 4 days apart. I called. They assured me that the will credit my credit card. But that did not happen. They charged $88.97 . I refused both packages. But I still have no money. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau in Glendale, and this company has 87 complaint on files. I am calking Dept, of Consummer .

Jan 19, 2009

I ordered the 15 day trial. It said it would begin when it was shipped. My acct was charged the 6th, it was shipped the 9th, received the 13th. I had terrible cramps and diarrhea with this product. I tried to cancel on the phone with no answers. I wrote an email on the 18th to cancel which was within my 15 day period. They are still saying it was sent the 3rd but I guess they can't add 3 plus 15. Got an email the 19th stating that I did not cancel in time and had a new charge for 88.97 to my account.
    I am paying to have the charge blocked. I am rejecting the product. I am also calling Better Business Bureau and trying to blog every where I see this advertisement. I hope anyone else who has gone through this will contact BBB as well. These folks need to be closed down. Anita

Jan 20, 2009

I have called repeatedly for this company to stop all charges to my account. I am a deaf person and have to use a relay system to speak on the phone. This company will not accept relay calls. No matter what I ask them they just say they cannot help me and they hang up. I find this highly discriminatory besides being a bit shady.
    Please do not use this company for any reason!!! I agree they need to be shut down as soon as possible.

Sandi

Jan 26, 2009

I got ripped off too. no free trial was recieved. I don't recall getting a conformation email either.
    I sent an email and used the .com address on the 2 month supply i suddenly received. freaking jerks

• Di
      Feb 02, 2009

I had a similar experience with this company. I ordered the product, didn't receive it within the 14 days. I emailed them to find out where the product was. They emailed me back to say there was a delay in shipping and was charged $88.97 because I didn't cancel within 20 days. I called and received rude and unresponsive customer service. I have 2 emails saying that the trial period is 20 days, not 15 days. My account was cancelled after they sent out the autoship. I have a dispute on my credit card but still not resolved. This company is a complete and total scam! I will never, ever agree to a free trial of any product. Live and learn!! I plan on reporting them to the BBB as well.

• Er
      Feb 13, 2009

Recommendation for getting money back is to go through your financial institution. I used my debit card to make the purchase of the trial and never recieved my order. Two weeks later I recieved my bank statement and realized the scam and was charged the 88.97 twice. I contacted the claims department through m=y bank and let them deal with this ### company. I simply provided a copy of colonmed700.com terms and conditions and the e-mail I sent to cancel my order and explained how I never recieved the product and threrefore never got the RMA number. Good luck to all who have also misplaced their trust. This company is so disgusting.
    Erin

Feb 18, 2009

ripped me off for $88.91 will never call back- Someone stop this idiot- fraudulantly charged my credit card

• Ro
      Apr 27, 2009

i have the same problem and have written to them and they still sent me. I am furious and have ordered my credit card company to not pay

• He
      May 18, 2009

I too was the unwary purchaser of this horrible product and horrible people. I was billed 2 times for this product and only received one order as the second one was on "back order". To this day I have not received it and made my debit card people aware of the problem so I am no longer getting billed. Some one should notify Oprah that her good name is being used by this company.

• Va
      Jun 08, 2009
    Colon Med 700 - credit for returned item
    colon med 700
    1210 S. Brand Blvd.
    Phone: [protected]

I cancelled my order and returned the last shipment which apparently was sent before my cancellation was received. I sent via USPO and have received notice that items were delivered and received at the above address; however, the company has never credited my bank account for the $88.97 since they received the product back in January 2009.

I have written, emailed, and phoned them with no results to date. Please help me.

Aug 12, 2009

i have tried for months to cancel this colonmed700 order, and now know what YOU must do to cancel this scam in your household.
    1. Cancel or close the credit that was used to order the free trial,
    2. then order a new card, the new card will not allow the charge to your bank account. if a debit card was used you must do the same thing, cancel the card and order a new one. small aggravation i know but a new card will save you hundreds of dollars in future charges.
    3. next thing you do is don't believe everything you hear, see or watch on Oprah's show, or Dr. Oz for that matter. we all know they MEAN well but their well meaning has cost me $889.70 for something that doesn't work and in failed efforts to cancel this cancerous scam.good luck to all involved.

• Jw
      Aug 31, 2009

They have changed the name of the product to Colon Aid 700.

we just had the same problem.

We along with others have filed a complaint with The Internet Crime Complaint Center at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

We also spoke with the bank and are filing Credit Card Fraud charges against the company.

I suggest that everyone else do the same.

• Mo
      Dec 10, 2009

Yes. I was ripped off by this company as well. I e-mailed them to cancel and they said I had to call their toll-free number where they refused to give me an RA # to return the product. I was also sent a second shipment after I tried to cancel and my debit card was charged over $80. Do not order anything from this company! This product did nothing for me.