Colon Mate / Refund cancelled!

Phone: 1-866-440-7533

I ordered the free trial for $4.99, plus $1.00 shipping/$1.00 for insurance. I ordered colon mate on March 17, 2008 and received it on March 27, 2008. I canceled on March 31, 2008. Colon Mate took out $78.95 from my checking account on April 2, 2008. They sent an order that I didn't except from the post office on April 4, 2008. When I called the 866 number they were rude. All I want is my money back from a product that I didn't order. This company is scamming customers. I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau with my complaint also, and having my bank go after them for my money since they won't contact me regarding this matter.

Comments

• Cl
      17th of Apr, 2008
    Colon Mate - Cancel
    ColonMate
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 713-230-3849

I did a 14day trial and want to cancel but you can't get to a person to cancel. The wed site is no good and they put you on hold and no one ever comes to the phone. This pill that they sent for free trial does not work for me and does the oposite of what they said it would.

• Kr
      9th of Jun, 2008

after the free trial they sent me 2 more bottles. Tried to call and they told me I had to cancel over the internet went to the internet and it came back "no results" so I sent back shipment with the information. They sent me 2 more bottles and I sent back "return to sender". I asked them to send my money back. I put on debit card (mistake#2) I had to have my bank stop any further payments to them. I have been ripped off for $157.96. Company says I never sent back either shipment. Colon Cleanse is a rip off!!!