Colon Cure and Fitness Hub / Credit card charge

1 NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 859 3869, 800 881 9424

Products with free trial were advertised on AmericaOnline. Unauthorized credit card charge for $88.55 from Colon Cure (Wyoming), $77.55 from "Tri Slim" (Nevada), $19.95 for "Fitness Hub" (Nevada) after ordering trial products from health product company Colon Cure on $2.95 "risk-free" trial. The trial actually involves ongoing products and membership that are not obvious to the person signing up. You have to call and cancel subscription and demand refund to your credit card for products and services you didn't think you were ordering.

Comments

Na
  14th of Aug, 2009

I too was also just charged $39.95 & this information was posted to my bank account. I will be calling right now & am interested in what they have to say about this. This is bogus as I specifically talked with a representative of your company in a 15 minute discussion where they would not take no for an answer. I has to have the customer service rep I talked with repeat after me "I do not want you to send me anything further." Before he would let me off the phone with a promise to cancel my account and not send me anything further. Ha, now this appears on my bank account. Bad, bad business, stay away

CHECK CRD PURCHASE 08/10 8008819424FITNESSHUB 800-8819424 NV

305 W. Broadway #114
New York
New York
Phone: 800 859 3869, 800 881 9424

This is my store: After hearing a radio ad about a colon cleanser Brummel and paying just for shipping $7.00 was to be billed to my credit card. After my wife noticed a recurring charge of $29.95 to our Credit Card she started to dig deapper. To make a long story short we were bill by three different companys a total of $239.60. This charge was for something we never ordered. We are still trying to get our money

Cw
  29th of Aug, 2009

Over a year ago my wife made the mistake of trying a 'free trial'. We contacted the '800' # and cancelled, charge was for $90, GOT $60 refunded. Now what seems to be the same company, or group of companies, tried to bill us from '8008819424FITNESSHUB'. I didn't bother calling them, I just reported as fruad to bank. My bank will fix it. It looks like these guys are in the business of fraud charging with partial refunds.

Fi
  1st of Sep, 2009

I have had the same experience withe this company. I would also like to add that in my case, I was going to be charged for reorder before my "free trial" was to arrive at my home. I started getting phone calls at home from sales people as well. Lesson learned READ THE FINE PRINT, and a question to all you companies who practice business in this manner. How do you expect your customers to believe in your products when YOU don't believe in them enough to put them all up front and in the open for people to plainly see? Stop hiding behind complicated offers and just sell your product. If it's a good product, people will buy it, and if it's not then find something else to sell!

Fi
  7th of Sep, 2009

I purchased a recovery powder product from GotBody.com and received a little extra after that on a monthly basis - a new charge from FitnessHub on my CR card for $29.95! I contacted my CR card company and contested the charges. I did NOT click on any other "Free" or "Trial" links. I always avoid them. I will not bother contacting the fraudulent company FitnessHub. I don't care what they have to say (and don't want same run-around others have received).