Colon Cleanser / I started bleeding from my colon and had to be hospitalized for 6 days and now have to have surgery.

1 PO Box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

I purchased a colon cleanser and they keep sending it to me monthly. I specificially told them I wanted it for one month to try it out.
I started bleeding from the rectum and was hospitalized for 6 days with a colonoscopy, mri, cat scans, etc. They could not stop the bleeding for 3 days. I will now need surgery.
I want to unscribe to the product and do not want anymore sent automatically to my address.
Marina Christiansen
1030 N. State St.
Chicago, Il 60610
[protected]
Their phone calls cannot go through. Their mailbox is always full now for days.

Comments

• Fr
      4th of Apr, 2008
    Colon Cleanser - bank acct charged without verbal consent
    colonsmart
    not sure
    not sure
    California
    Phone: 8887655557
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

My acct was charged without my permisssion.
    I live on a fixed income and could only afford
    trial size which i paid for S&H.
    The sum of 88.97 was charged which kept me fron paying my monthly bills.

• El
      9th of Apr, 2008

The same thing is happening to me but the bank is filing a complaint against them to get my money back. That company will not answer the phone and I don't believe that they even have a real customer service department.

• Fr
      21st of Apr, 2008

I ordered a free trail size of Colon Cleaner over the phone, I was not told that I had to cancel or my credit card would continued to be billed the trail was I paid the shipping and handling and I though that was the end of it, It was not I was billed $89.31, I returned the bottle of pills to them and diputed the charge . THIS COMPANY IS A RIP-OFF

23rd of Apr, 2008

Is there way to put this company out of business. They should not be allowed to do this to people.

• Ki
      1st of May, 2008

The same thing happened with me I was just on hold for 45 minutes with no response. I wil also be taking this up with my bank!

• Tr
      2nd of May, 2008

I called my bank and they stated that an 88.97 + 4.95 charge was taken out of my account by you I NEVER DELT WITH YOU BEFORE I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT. BY YOU STEALING THIS MONEY FROM ME I BOUNCED CHECKS THAT PAID MY BILLS I HAVE FILED A CLAIM WITH MY BANK AND CALLED MY LAWYER.

• Da
      2nd of May, 2008

I too ordered the trial sample under the premise that I had 14 days to cancel. When attempting to cancel via the toll free number given, you never get an answer although you are told "all representatives are assisting other customers . . . ." I actually held the phone to my ear for about an hour waiting for a representative that never ever picked up the phone. I tried contacting them several times by phone and then I tried e-mailing them and have yet to receive a response. Before the 14 day trial period, my card was charged an additional 88.97. I would advise anyone even considering purchasing from this company to think again. This company is misleading its customers. BUYER BEWARE!

• Pa
      10th of May, 2008

I just order the free bottle to see how it work for me. Did not like that much, for you guys to charge my account. I sent it back to you and you refused it. So please credit my account!!! You guys make people stay the phone for 45 minutes or longer. You should not do people the way you guys are doing things.

2nd of Jun, 2008

I too have been screwed by this company, for 88.97. Which put my credit over so now add another 39.00 to that 127.97. And have not been shipped a single thing. I would like for all of us to sue their ###. I have learned DON'T TAKE QUESTONIRES !!! They won't answer the phone they refer you to this bogus web address...

• Wi
      3rd of Jun, 2008

Since your people in customer service will not answer the phone. I'm telling DO NOT take any money out of my account. I agreed to your trail offer only. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSON to take other monies out of my account. I've already spoke with my bank. If the money isn't put back into my account they will come after you. So I suggest you put back the $88.97 into my account.
    I NEVER AGREED, OR GAVE YOU PERMISSION!!! I DO NOT WANT YOU'RE PRODUCT.
    Wilma Hopper

• Ca
      16th of Jun, 2008
    Colon Cleanser - never received sample and was not able to contact and cancel, called my cc company to block charges
    Old Fort
    North Carolina

Ordered on 6/4/2008..As of 6/16/08 never recvd product. called 6/16...spoke with Alisa and she says will send confirmation cancellation by email..never got it.. Called several times but on hold a long time each time...unable to cancel by going on website...website under construction or will not go to the cancel link. Thank you for this info.

• Li
      2nd of Jul, 2008

i called and canceled never recieved any more bottles except sample. but you took money out of my debit card any how, which made me over drawn in my bank account. i am disabled and can, t afford this. why did this happen? i, m on a very fixed income. now i have to pay an overdraft fee. my doctor said i could not take it. i am on 25 defferent meds as is. please fix----

14th of Jul, 2008

I want to cancel my order ASAP, I am returning the sample you sent to me tomorrow 7/15/08. Please do not bill my credit card acct. no more and return the credit to my credit card for the item. I only argued to a trail sample. I am calling the bank

Thanks,
    Joe Shlemon

• De
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I paid for shipping and handeling and now smart cleanser is trying to charge me $88.98 for the product. This is fraud and my bank is well aware of this scam and I will be calling them in the morning to stop this payment from going through. I was not aware of any charges of this amount taken out of my account. Please be advised that if this 88.98 is not put back into my account my attorney will be contacting you immediately.

• De
      2nd of Aug, 2008

Please cancel my order and stop taking 88.98 out of my account. If this happens next month I will have my attorney deal with you.

• Ki
      19th of Aug, 2008

I have cancelled my account and even my credit card due to the injustice they have done . I have filed a dispute through my bank and retuned all items to the company and now they are saying that I did not return the merchandise. I found ou today that thColan smart diputed my claim and now I lost through my bank and have to take the matter up with Colon smart.

As we all know I would like to speak with some one but when I call the phone number I am on hold for hours. and the email goes to who nows???

very frustrated

• Me
      13th of Sep, 2008

I have seen this site, but I never ordered any products from this site because I don't believe any one should charge a high price that they are charging. How they got my account, I don't know. Is there a way I can get these people to return my money? I canceled my debit card just in case, but I want them to pay me back. I have not even received a product from them because I did not sign up for a product. How are they doing this?

Very Angry Mercile

17th of Nov, 2008

Please remove my complaint from your website as it was not mean for public reading. I simply stated what had happened to me and now it is all over the internet.
    Please remove it immediately.
    Thank you.
    Marina Christiansen

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    Colon Cleanser - scam
    colon cleanser 700
    Houston
    Texas

I ordered the trial of colon cleanser 700 and like other people They charge my credit card without my authorization when I call them they answer and cut off during the time wetalk and I cannot contact them after that .I end up have to dispute with my credit card and request a new card .Need to get rid of these people, because they are stealer and my email address is katietruong@hotmail.com.Thanks Katie

• Br
      25th of Feb, 2009
    Colon Cleanser - never got pills then got charged $88.97 on my account
    colon medics

the took money out of my cheacking account for a product i never recieved. i want my $88.97 back in my account as soon as possible.
    From Brooke Vitko