Colon Cleanse / SCAM

1 5243 Cloud StStone Mountain, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-498-6885

I ordered the Acai Berry and the Colon Cleanse was offered free with my order of Acai Berry on 4/20/2009. I called and cancelled Acai Berry to stop charging the "membership" charges in September 2009 and paid the $41.00 for the initial "free" product. Today, dated 3/4/2010, I received a bill for $133.95 from Health Online Services for the Colon Cleanse. They have been trying to get the money from my credit card, but I had cancelled my card back in September, 2009 because I had read that they would continue to charge your credit for as long as they could get away with it. I called the customer service number in the letter and told them they will not be receiving any payment from me and to cancel anything that they think they have that identifies me as an active consumer of their product. I have never received anything from them since 4/20/2009. I kept all my e-mail correspondence from them and the original website no long exists. I am lucky that they have not been able to get anything from my credit card, but apparently this can go on for years.

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Feb, 2008
    Colon Cleanse - Deceptive Practice
    NuBodi
    Utah

I ordered trial size of Colon Cure from this company.
    was charged the inital 3.95 then a few days later $89.31.
    The stuff is junk.
    Customer Service even had the idotic notion that I should continue to be charged for one more time.
    I got a cancellation number but have lost $90 on this junk.
    I am reporting them to the National better Business Bureau

Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 801-208-7485
    colon cleanse

I ordered this product for a charge of $3.95 on march 12 on march 28 i had a charge out of my account for $89.31. I never recieved any product and was told that I couldn't get a refund and that the product would be shipped anyhow. I didn't agree to have any other monies taken from my account.

• Gr
      15th of Apr, 2008
    Colon Cleanse - Scam Artists
    Colon Smart
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

The product does not work. They debit your bank account even though it is not authorized. They will not answer their phone (8887655557) or their email, (support@colonsmartcleanser.com).
    Had to close my account to stop them.

• Wi
      20th of Apr, 2008

they will not answer my e-mail to cancel my account.

• Ba
      21st of Apr, 2008

I cannot get in touch with this company eithere1cc2

• He
      25th of Apr, 2008

I also have had the same problem. Purity Mineralk Make-up did the same thing! What do we do?

• Ca
      28th of Apr, 2008

I am so ticked off right now. I ordered the free trial and it took almost 10 days to get here. I tried it for a couple of days and then sent the rest back. In the mean time, I have tried to call them and email them. All I got was a stupid automated recording time after time. Once I even got an answering machine and I left my information on there telling them that I was sending back the remaining contents of my free trial and to NOT charge my credit card. I also sent the email with the same information. I get home today, and guess what was in the mail? You got it----the 2 bottles of smart cleanse! I called my credit card company and I was told that I was charged $89.91 or something like that!! I told them the story and they are sending out a dispute for me to fill out, and they are going to check into it. I know where this is going to get me---absolutely nowhere. I am probably going to have to cancel my credit card now so I am not charged anymore.

• Kr
      3rd of May, 2008

They do not answer their phone, or their email. I am angry with this scam! Now I will have to fight it through my bank.

• Ms
      6th of May, 2008

I did not order your product i only wanted the trail period but my credit card was charged $ 88.99 i'am very upset and want my money returned to my charge i cancel the trail period because i can't take the pills because of it ingreidents please return my money i'am not interested in your product my name is Angela Murray 900 west spencer st #102 phila ., PA 19141.

• Mi
      7th of May, 2008

i am upset at the fact that i cant speak to some one and also i emailed and i got a responce like this all iam saying i need my oney needs to get put back in my checking acct. as soon as possible total of 88.97 thankyou

• Am
      17th of Jul, 2008

I too have had the same experience. I made my purchase for the trial on 7-7-08...saw the charge for 3.95 on my bank statement and have yet to see the product. Knowing that the 14 day is creeping up, I am getting nervous and now know who to call thanks to all of you! I will alert my bank to not let any charges from this company come through!!!

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2009
    Colon Cleanse - unauthorized charges/twice 78.84
    sflnutrition.com
    Port Richey
    Florida
    Phone: 727-389-2951

I have been charged $78.84 twice for a product that I "NEVER" ordered or received. When I attempted to contact the company (888-820-2656) I was told that there was nothing that could be done about it. Someone must know what to do. I have been robbed of $157.68!! Will someone please help me!! "I NEVER ORDERED ANY PRODUCT OF ANY KIND!" My email address is: "rj7030@yahoo.com"

• Vo
      9th of Jan, 2009

I have been robbed as well! I made a complaint.

• Rc
      9th of Jan, 2009
    Colon Cleanse - Char Taber
    sheldon
    Wisconsin

I was giving this email address from affilliate of your site, and they said you could help me with my refund. I was charged $19.95 for fit-fac.com, because it was supposeable a trial that came with Acai Slim and colon cleanse that I ordered. I was not aware of the trial, and I wish my money to be refunded please.

Char Taber
    rctaber1972@yahoo.com

• Ha
      17th of Jan, 2009
    Colon Cleanse - Stole money from my account
    POMACAICLEANSE
    California

Pomacalcleanse advertised a colon cleansing product that would be free, the inquirer would have to pay the shipping and handling of 6 dollars. I check my account and this company has taken 88.97 out of my account.
    I did NOT authorized this about of money to be stolen from my account

Harold Crawford

Colon Cleanse - Charges Don't Stop after calling
    DJM*Lifstylefit.com
    Phone: 800.957.6988
    lifstylefit.com

For 3 months now we have been receiving charges, My wife has called and cancelled this 2 times before. 4.95 web access fee, .10 international fee, 1.17 fee and 29.95. we no longer receive any product but they keep billing. I called today and talked to Ice Sylvester and their servers are down (LOL) and she will process as soon as they are back up..again LOL.
    PLEASE AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST

gentryl
    Arkansas
    Phone: 479 737 5104
    jrand87226@aol.com

I want a refund on the product i received. Thought i cancelled it when i called acai berry detox. It creates high blood pressure for me. Please refulnd the 8995 plus shipping . Im sorry for the inconvience. Thank you. Jan Randall

1st of May, 2009

Please note, your account has been closed. We are not associated with Acai Berry Detox. We are a completely different company. If you would like to request instructions on how to return your package, unopened, for a refund please contact us directly.

• Me
      18th of May, 2009
    Colon Cleanse - Cancellation
    Max colon
    Arkansas

I attempted to cancel 15 days after the order was placed, the service rep was rude and hung up on me. I called back and attempted again. NO answer. This is robbery!!! This company is full of crap, May the need to use their own PRODUCT. THAT LET ME SAY DOES NOT WORK!!!

• De
      18th of May, 2009

This is the same company as Acai products. They hit your credit card sooner than they say. they do not answer phones or return calls. I've waited on the phone for along time getting the same message(Due to the large volumes of calls it may be a while before we get to you) This is a scam!!! Had to cancel my Credit card to stop payment, and sent stuuf back.