Colon Cleanse / Free Trial

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-264-8778

I just talked to the company. I argued with the guy on the phone who said the charge was shipped on the 15th, and then he changed his story and said the bottle was shipped on the 12th. I called him on his lie and he said he talked to his supervisor and they would refund me $44. It would take 4 to 5 business days to hit my account. The original deal on the internet said it was a thirty day free trial, now he says it is a 14 free trial. This company is listed out of the Caribbean. Their calling center is in Scottsdale, Arizona. Lets spread the message, don't anyone buy this stuff. It made me sick and now they don't want to give me any of my money back. Will wait to see if I get any money.

Tx
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Th
      26th of Sep, 2009

Call your bank and cancel your card immediately before they charge you more.

I stupidly bought Colon Cleanse 3000 and Acai Berry Breeze on their 14-day free trial, which is impossible to meet the terms of, since they send the product nearly two weeks after ordered. This is only a method by which your credit card number is acquired so they can charge you monthly for your new "subscription" to their product. The only thing being cleaned out is your wallet.

Find out the address of your State Attorney General's office and inform them of your experience with this company. Good luck.