Colon Cleanse Pro / DOESN'T WORK

Colon Cleanse Pro Life Fit Labs
I order the Colon Cleanse Pro online along with the Acai Burn thinking it was indorsed by Oprah and Dr. Oz...What a joke. I have now taken the product for 5 days and absolutely nothing has happened. Except, the increased bloatiness, gassiness, and constipation. I thought these pills were supposed to relieve these systems. I've been online now for 2 days researching and have found similar complaints.

It's funny when I first orded I was skeptical at first, because there are not many sites informing you of this scam.

Luckily I'm only out of $10. I used a prepaid Mastercard. Which I use all the time for online purchases. This way I don't get scammed out of money.

More people should start using Prepaid if you decide to purchase items online. This way no one can steal your money if you keep your account near zero like I do. And if I decide to make a purchase, I add the amount that I need to spend. It's very quit simple.

N  12th of Aug, 2009 by

Colon Cleanse Pro - Recieved unauthorized shipment of product
Life Fit Labs
New York

Recieved unauthorized shipment of product stating that if I accepted the product I would recieve furture shipments every month and be billed for them monthly.
N  12th of Aug, 2009 by
You don't want your colon cleaned like a pro?