Colon Cleanse / Scam and fraud!

1 2711 East Craig RoadNorth Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485

Same complaint as everyone else. I was dumb enough to order a sample and then here they come sending them every 30 days. I tried many many times to call them, but they have you wait on the line for 1 to 2 Hours and then finally they talk. I think the holding on the line is a hoax as much as anything else. I am going to put in a compliant to Better Business Bureau and stop payment on my credit card and if necessary get an attorney. You think for 89.31 thats crazy but they are doing this to many people and they need to be stopped. If the product worked like their bragging stats, it would be fine to pay for it but its a rip off and in the first place grossly over priced to say the least.

Comments

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2008

I had high hopes for this product. I was hoping to lose at least 200 lbs, but all I got was a head ache.

They charged my card $199.99 without my permission. My bank reversed the charges and issued me a new ATM card.

• De
      17th of May, 2008

I order the sample and I tried it it didn't do anything... I wrote and called and told them to cancel my order and never thought anything more about it until they charged my account 88.97 by this time I had already return the product it has been 2 months and still no refund I am going to the better business bureauand report them

24th of Jun, 2008

I ordered the free sample and tryed it, no results thought that was it. Was surprised to recieve another shipment, because I did not agree with the terms. I called several times to cancel the shipments and couldn't get though. I can NOT afford this product at 90.00 a month and need help getting out from under this scam.

3rd of Jul, 2008
    Colon Cleanse - Ineffective product, terrible company
    Colon Cleanse
    Utah
    www.colonsmart.com

This is the worst company I have ever had any interaction with. The customer service people are evil and merely ready from scripts as they are clearly prepared for outraged customers. They advertise on Yahoo so watch out. Don't do it. They send you a terrible product for less than $4 and then bill you $90 a month. When you ask to stop the billing they go on about how they have your computer address. When you tell them you are going to complain to states attorney and BBB they have a scripted response that it is a health product so you can't send it back for a refund. And then they very condescendingly tell you you should have read the fine print because you are not fraudulent for trying to break a contract. It is business like this that is ruining America.

• Rh
      23rd of Jul, 2008

you actually spoke to a person? I calculated over 5 hrs of hold time in like 8 phone calls. After hearing their response I guess I should be glad I didn't! I'm emailing yahoo after this and letting them know about this company they have on their website. I don't know if it'll do any good, but I'm on it like stink on poo!

• Mc
      29th of Jul, 2009
    Colon Cleanse - Money scam
    Colon Cleanse
    Florida

This company and product is a scam and a money rip off. I get a product that is a trial issue. At the same time I notice that I have had 2 charges and a 3rd tried on my credit card. This is less than a month. Do not ever go on a vacation. As I look over the "trial" product they even state on their bottle that people with certain conditions should not take this product. After trying to reach a representative, with a wait of forever, I get the run around. Because of the 14 days SHIPPING date they are charging full price for their "junk" no matter what. The fact that I have not received anything else or that I just got the mail does not matter. All these things are in the "fine print" that you can barely see that appear on line only. I also looked and no where does it mention that if you have certain condition you should not take this product. If their product was so reputable then why are they charging so often and so fast to peoples credit card. Also why are they so unwilling to refund people that are not able to take it, or do not want to? I have been charged $45.00 for a little jar of snake oil. Everyone spread the word that this is a product and a company that you must avoid!!

29th of Jul, 2009

my advise is (you need to get your money back)go to your bank and request a dispute to get a chargeback against that company, please don't waste time, do it right away.

• Eh
      7th of Sep, 2009

Warning!!! Scam Alert!!!
    When you order the “Free Trial” you will be asked for $4.99 shipping and handling… The order form/site is very hinkey - no confirmation of order page, no confirmation email - nothing… But low and behold - I am now seeing charges to my card of $90.00 a month. They will not answer their phone and their support email link is non-existent. Now that I do a bit of research I find I’m not alone…
    Fair warning!

• Si
      8th of Sep, 2009

If you ###s didn't agree with the terms, why are you placing the order? Everyone knows if you don't agree with the terms and conditions, then you don't submit the order.. nurrrr

• Ba
      14th of Sep, 2009

sinphx your the ### part of the scam is to hide the terms in the web site so they can charge you later maybe some day you will be scamed and then we will see how you feel. dudududududu

• Sh
      18th of Sep, 2009

THIS IS WHAT WE GET FOR TRUSTING A COMPANY. 90% OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT FULLY READ THE AGREEMENT. WE ALL ASSUME THAT ANY REALY IMPORTANT INFO IS FULLY DISCLOSED IN THE WIDE OPEN. BUT THERE IS PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT FACT. THEY KNOW THIS BUT DO THEY DO ANYTHING TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. NO ! WHY ! THEY ARE SETTLING FOR SCAMING ALL THEY CAN.

• Go
      15th of Oct, 2009

I had the same problem. Paid the $4.95 shipping charge to try the product and then my card was posted with an $83.95 charge. I called also and was connected to some sort of 'boiler-room' environment (I could here muted conversations of several voices nearby). No satisfaction from the fool that answered my call. I've written a letter to my credit card company asking for a reversal. Is there anything more to do?

• Tr
      20th of Oct, 2009

I didn't even request any free samples, and only became aware that I was being charged when my credit card company called and told me they suspected fraudulent charges on my card. I looked, and saw several small charges which I never authorized. The card was canceled and a new card was issued, and the charges were reversed. My credit card provider said they were investigating, and will send me a report.

Several days later, I received colon cleanse and wrinkle cream in the mail, which I had not ordered!

I am very concerned, since I rarely order online and am not sure how my card was compromised. In the past month, I bought flight tickets from Expedia, a game from Big Fish, and some cds from Amazon marketplace. All are trusted sites, so I don't think they would be involved?

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

• So
    Colon Cleanse - fraudulent debit of my credit card
    France

company debited my bank account without authorization, and my credit card is being abused. I have informed my bank.

• Th
      10th of Jun, 2016

Call your bank and cancel your card immediately before they charge you more.

I stupidly bought Colon Cleanse 3000 and Acai Berry Breeze on their 14-day free trial, which is impossible to meet the terms of, since they send the product nearly two weeks after ordered. This is only a method by which your credit card number is acquired so they can charge you monthly for your new "subscription" to their product. The only thing being cleaned out is your wallet.

Find out the address of your State Attorney General's office and inform them of your experience with this company. Good luck.

• Fl
      10th of Jun, 2016

They did the same thing to me. they also claim it is not their product!

• Ha
    Colon Cleanse - owe a balance of $133.95
    Michigan

I ordered colon cleanse 3000 risk free trail offer. I called during the 14 day trail period to cancel the product, I could not take the product. The seal is still on the bottle. NO ONE told me to return the bottle.
    After months and months gone by I received a letter TODAY (the only letter) stating I owe $133.95 and that if I don't pay up I will go to collections!

I called Health Onlone Services and talked with a representative, he did not state his name, but he was very RUDE. He said if I don't pay, that my credit will be ruined.

• Ns
      10th of Aug, 2016

Same thing just happened to me. Only I sent mine back but was never told if they got it or not. You cant get an answer from these people.

• Al
    Colon Cleanse3000 - owe a balance of $133.95
    Colon Cleanse3000
    Scottsdale
    Arizona

I ordered a sample of Colon Cleanse3000 to try not to be sent the product on a montly basis nor my checking account to be automatic billed monthly.

• Hu
    Colon Cleanse3000 - owe a balance of $133.95
    Healthy online services
    1374 w Jackson Rd
    Hart
    Michigan

I ordered and received the colon cleanse 3000 and got it then the next month they sent it to me and took it out of my credit card . i called and canceled it right a way and now they are trying to get 133.95 out of my credit card now . thank god for my bank they are not letting it go out of it .