Colon Cleanse / Scam and fraud!
Same complaint as everyone else. I was dumb enough to order a sample and then here they come sending them every 30 days. I tried many many times to call them, but they have you wait on the line for 1 to 2 Hours and then finally they talk. I think the holding on the line is a hoax as much as anything else. I am going to put in a compliant to Better Business Bureau and stop payment on my credit card and if necessary get an attorney. You think for 89.31 thats crazy but they are doing this to many people and they need to be stopped. If the product worked like their bragging stats, it would be fine to pay for it but its a rip off and in the first place grossly over priced to say the least.
More Colon Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Colon Cleanse - Unauthorized charges 
- Colon Cleanse - Colon Cleanse 
- Colon Cleanse - charge made on my capital one card
- Colon Cleanse - want money back 
- Colon Cleanse - CHARGES ON CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION 
- Colon Cleanse - SCAM 
- Colon Cleanse - charged overamount
- Colon Cleanse - Free Trial