Colon Cleanse MD -- Colon Cure / Scam and charges not welcomed

1 4650 SW 51st ST.,St. 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-277-1597

I order the colon cleanse (colon cure) just like all the other reporters have and I got screwed. I didn't read these reports until they charged my bank account. If I had read these earlier I would have canceled earlier.

I called both my bank and the 800 number and canceled the transactions. According to the customer service rep told me that I was canceling after the 14 day trial when I know for a fact that I am canceling after 9 days. I have an email from Price Limbo that redirected me to Colon Cleanse that is dated July 31st.

The company told me that I called a day after when I should have called them. They told me that I ordered on July 24 when I know I order a week later then that. Since I found out that is a scam, I contacted the BBB.

I found out that Colon Cure was had 430 complaints in a 36 month period. I have contacted BBB about my situation and problem. I'm waiting to hear back from them any day now.

I recommend that anyone looking to order this product should not because it is a giant scam and you will get screwed just like the rest of us. I will continue to try and get my money that they unlawfully took from my account.

Barb S. OR.

An

Comments

30th of Aug, 2008

I too was fleased by these people. I spoke with two of the men at the 800 number on 8/5/08, and was told to return all the bottles I had received, and that I would not be charged. i today received my bank statement and the very next day 8/6/08, they took
    payments out of my bank.
    Not only are they frauds, but they are theives.
    I will call the 800 number Tuesday, bur imagine I will get the same response as all the others who have been fleeced.
    How does our government allow companies like this to
    continue in business?

• Mh
      1st of Sep, 2008

I FOUND THESE PEOPLE VERY HONEST. I CALLED THEM AFTER THE TIME I WAS SUPPOSED TO, AS I HAD NOT READ THE "TERMS" AND THEY CREDITED
    MY ACCOUNT IN FULL.
    I HAD NO TROUBLE SPEAKING WITH THEM AND FOUND THE TWO GENTLEMEN I SPOKE WITH VERY COURTEOUS AND AND HELPFUL.
    PERSHAPS YOU DID NOT TREAT THIS COMPANY
    WITH RESPECT.

• Bo
      28th of May, 2009

I guess we all learnt the importance of reading the fine print before purchasing anything online. But then again, if purchasing a product for $3.95, who will read any fine print? Two deductions of $89.31 were made on my account and when I called, the woman who spoke with me said she is not authorized to credit back accounts. The supervisor was in a meeting and could not attend to my request. I am still pursuing this because they are taking people in like bandits.