Colon Cleanse / Colon Cure / Charged my credit card w/o authorization!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485
I ordered a trial product for $3.95 s/h only on 2/15/08. They charged $89.31 on my charge acct on 2/29/08. I called them on 3/17-18/08 after waiting 30 min. a Nate answered. I told him the situation of the fraudulent charge to my acct. He said he would cancel my acct. but I would have to pay the $89.31 as stated on the ad... which it was not.

Comments

Be
  14th of May, 2008
I was Ripped off too.I have not gotten anyone to answer phone
Da
  21st of May, 2008
ON 4/30/08, I ORDERED A TRIAL BOTTLE OF COLONSMART CLEANSER AND I HAD 14 DAYS TO CANCEL SO THAT NO OTHER CHARGES WOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD. I PULLED UP COLONSMART CLEANSERS EMAIL ADDRESS AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HAVE TO CANCEL TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANYMORE ORDERS. ON 5/10 OR 11/08 I CANCELLED (BEFORE 14 DAYS) SO I WOULDN'T RECEIVE ANYMORE ORDERS BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY KIND OF CONFIRMATION THAT THEY RECEIVED THE CANCELLATION. WHAT IS SO STRANGE, IS THAT I SENT THEM TWO EMAILS TO CANCEL THIS PROGRAM BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY KIND OF CONFIRMATION, POINT BEING, SENDING TWO EMAILS AND NO ONE SENT ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMATON. I PULLED UP MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THIS MORNING AND SAW THAT I HAD A CHARGE PENDING IN MY ACCOUNT FROM COLONSMCL888-765-5557 IN THE AMOUNT OF $88.97.
I WANT THIS AMOUNT ( $88.97 ) REFUNDED TO THE SAME ACCOUNT THAT YOU TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF, IMMEDIATELY. I DID EVERYTHING THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO (CANCELLED BEFORE 14 DAYS), NOW LIVE UP TO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO AND THAT IS REFUND MY MONEY. HERE IS HOW YOU CAN REACH ME:(WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR YOU PEOPLE, THERE IS NO WAY TO REALLY REACH YOU FOLKS TO COMPLAIN OR TO CANCEL W/ A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE)(WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU?, AUTHENTIC OR FAKE?) EMAIL ADDRESS = mrwatergateslady67@sbcglobal.net OR BY PHONE: HM/972-642-5608, CELL/469-733-4321.

SINCERELY, DAVID AND BRENDA FULCE
Da
  20th of Jun, 2008
I am another victim of this new Bait and Switch tactic, this company took 89.00 from my account unknown to me, I contacted them, and the response was to give them tracking number from package sent, I threw it away on arrival.What next, My son did the same thing/Please help, us to resolve this matter if you can/