Colon Cleanse and Acaiburn / Charges to credit card

I have all these charges on my credit card and 5 different 800 numbers to call to cancel the membership that I had no idea I was joining. I wanted a free trial of a product and instead got a big mess! I called and the woman said their system was down so she was unable to access my account. Another 800 directed to insidersecretsguide.com which doesn't even exsist that I can find. On top of all of this, the product doesn't work! These people are swindling people out of hard earned money! Isn't fraud against the law? I want my money back! I have called the better Business Bureau and boy have I learned a lesson!

Comments

5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. It looks to me like there was some confusion when you placed your order. We are dedicated to customer service. I'd like to do my best to help resolve this situation so that both parties are happy.

Many of these types of problems occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. Did you notice them? Our TOS was placed on the order form, and a link to it is available on our home page. It goes into detail about all of the details associated with our offer.

If you missed our Terms of Service or didn't understand it, please return the product to us and we will start the cancellation process. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order, you are still covered by our money back guarantee and will receive a full refund.

Should there be any other questions or concerns, please contact our well-trained customer support team. You can call us at (8*8*8)-(5*9*1)-(2*1*9*0) or use our Live Chat online. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. Either method should be able to help you resolve this issue.

I look forward to having our team work with you to put this unfortunate matter behind us.

(Margot Blewett)