colon cleanse 700 / SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States Review updated:
colon cleanse offer you a free trial supply and then charge your debit accout without authorization. You cannot contact them by phone or internet. Do not order this product.

Comments

Po
  12th of Dec, 2008

colon cleanse 700 - unauthorized charge to debit card
POMACAICLEANSE
Kennewick
Washington

I ordered the free trial for the colon cleanse 700 and paid $4.97 for it. Now I have $88.97 taken from my account at the bank with no authoization. The bank says I have to wait for it to pay for me to dispute it. That is crazy! So now I will dispute it and get a new debit card, but will I get my money back?!
Damn crooks in this world!
Et
  15th of Jan, 2009
I had the same thing with the colon cleans. it took 3 weekd to get it. and in the mean time they charged my account and I can not get anyone to conace me back. I have called many times and e-mailed over and over again. and I think it is rediculous. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. it is a SCAM and they will rip you off.
El
  17th of Jan, 2009

8559 teugega point
Rome
New York
Phone: 315-336-1415

My credit card was charged for colon cleanse without my permission. The shipping was only supposed to be charged. My e-mail is elizabethvaccaro133@hotmail.com
Am
  30th of Jan, 2009

Amy Sneeden
Hazel
South Dakota

I an not get these people to answer the phone or e-mails. I ordered a free trial and then they sent me 2 more bottles of the stuff that didn't even work. I need to return them and NOT have them debiting my credit card...HELP
Pa
  16th of Feb, 2009
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! When I ordered there was nothing about agreeing to pay $87.00 mo. for future bottles.
when I saw the charges on my credit card I was flabbergasted. the first thing I did was call my credit card company to dispute these charges. They gave me the phone number for colonaid 700. I have called them twice. Colonaid700 told me to send an email to cancel my acct and refund charges, as well as how to send the product back. well, I received an email back within 1 minute (prewritten for all the other complainst I'm sure!).They say I did not cancel within 15 day trial period. The direct link to the order page which he provided does not work. So I'm continuing to dispute this through my credit card company. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT.
Do
  9th of Mar, 2009

donald hile
Tucson
Arizona
06@comcast.net

unauthorized deduction from banking account. I was only 7 days past the fifteen day allowance in time due to being in hospital and not privy to a computer or phone. I am sorry for this to happen but I do not think I should be charged the full amount. I did not get any benefits from the 15 day trial and believe I should get at least 3/4's of the amount stated above.
Gu
  2nd of Aug, 2009
Same thing happened to us canceled but yet they STILL are taking money out! Had to close my account and reopen a new one. Can we start any kind of class action law suit against them ?