colon cleanse 3000 / Scam, Fraud, False Advertisment

1 7904 E. Chaparral Rd #A110-146Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-486-7725

COLON CLEANSE 3000 FRAUD ALERT!!! According to this company called Colon Clean 3000 I supposedly contacted them to "request one of the FREE Colon Cleanse 3000" trial samples. I've received no product yet somehow they have my information. They state they've billed me $4.95 for shipping and now have sent me a collection letter stating I owe $83.95 for their product plus a $50.00 collection charge. This is a scam company!!! DO NOT use this company. Anyone on this complaint list should contact a class action law firm and sue this company out of existence. Colon Cleanse 3000 is a scam; a fraud and would appear to be using false advertisement. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!

Comments

• Ve
      12th of Mar, 2010

hi it happened to me to please let me know what i can do to stop them. they are trying to get the same amount from me also..

• Ve
      13th of Mar, 2010

i was wondering what is the next step, they told me that if i dont pay within the 10 days they were going to ruin my credit...

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2010

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs and any other agency you can find (search this forum for other agencies people may have complained to.) Contact your bank and notify them of possible fraudlent activites by this company. Write this company a very firm letter. Tell them you've filed complaints with BBB and CA. Threaten a personal lawsuit and class action lawsuit. Tell them their fine print terms and conditions is entrapment and their business practices fraudulent. Let them know that there are hundreds of complaints about their scam business tactics. Let them know that if the charges and not dropped and your account deleted you will file complaints with the FBI internet fraud division and USPS mail fraud division. If you find any other investigative agencies in this or any other forum include them in your letter. Be firm and be resolved to take action.