colon cleanse 3000 / A Huge Scam
I made the mistake of ordering this product on 8/22/09 and I did not receive it until 9/3/09. I only wanted the "free trial" for $1.99 for S&H but I got charged that and $83.95 taken directly from my account without my approval! This is a total scam and you never see there "policy" unless you read the fine print located at the very bottom of the screen! I called to cancel this and ask for a refund of my money, but was told that the charges would not be refunded and they do not accept the product back after it has been shipped. How can you return it before the 14 days expires to get a refund if they say this!!! I have had to close my current bank account and reopen another just to make sure this nonsense does not happen again! This has all been a huge inconvenience, and I just want to warn others out there so this does not happen to them! BE AWARE OF SCAMS!!!
More colon cleanse 3000 Complaints & Reviews
- colon cleanse 3000 - scam 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Hidden Fee / Hidden membership 
- colon cleanse 3000 - fraud 
- colon cleanse 3000 - money was taken from my account 
- colon cleanse 3000 - false advertising/bait & switch 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Unauthorized debit 
- colon cleanse 3000 - billing for a free trial 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Fraudulent Practices (free=$133.95) 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Scam, Fraud, False Advertisment 
- colon cleanse 3000 - RIP OFF!!!