colon cleanse 3000 / Hidden Fee / Hidden membership

Colon Cleanse 3000
4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 9-351
Phone: 1-877-323-0557
The company did not disclose the terms in an area that would bring your attention to the big rip off that it is. You have to hunt to find it and not being a experienced on line shopper I did not realize this was a consumer trap. I ordered the product on the 9th of July, they took the money out on the 13th of July. I received the product on the 17th of July. They charged my account on the 25th of July. That only left me with 8 days to try the product and I saw no difference or improvment while I used the product. I had no idea that this company preyed on those of us out here that are not savy to the way online shopping goes. For anyone out there who has become victim to this scam and have no contact information please see below. Hope they don't get you like they got me.

Copyright © 2009. www.ColonCleanse3000.com All rights reserved.
Customer Support: [protected]
Offices at: PO BOX 642, Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, East Caribbean
Colon Cleanse 3000
4400 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Suite 9-351
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
They got me too! I don't think thet the product even works. They promised a free trial offer, but they wouldn't give me a refund. That's BAD business.
A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
they did the same to me I got the product one day and they charged me the next luckly I recorded our conservation and have a paper from them stating they would refund if product not shipped which it isn't, so everyone please keep on track of everything you order online especially your bank account. And the product doesn't work.
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
I just checked my credit card, and there has been 2 charges of $ 83.92. Must be the hidden menbership I missed, or whatever. Lucky for me I used a credit card, and have been credited back these charges. My uncle is part of the BBB so guess who is getting a call form me GOOD LUCK AND BE MORE CAREFUL THAN I WAS.
A  1st of Aug, 2009 by
I agree with the other postings. This is a very fraudulent rip-off. My credit card company took care of me. They informed me that this is one of the biggest and worse scams they have dealt with this year. Thousands of customers are being ripped off each week. Colon Cleanse posts two customer service lines 877 858 9317 and 888 895 1159. Try calling them! They are busy 24/7 because they do not have a customer service department. They do not answer they phone and they do not respond to emails sent to their "support email address."" Hopefully, someone is reading this now and will not get screwed by this bogus company. Buyer beware!

Posted by Jennifer
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
they also got me you go thru hell trying to straighten this out if it can be done . my credit card co. says they cannot keep them from charging this on my account I called their customer service dept but I keep getting a busy signal from this company I don't know how you are suspose to cancel this.
A  16th of Aug, 2009 by
I to fell for the "free trial". I ordered the acai berry detox b/c they said that I only had so many minutes to get a free bottle, the only thing I had to do was pay .99cents for shipping. I did not get my product until 2 weeks later and when I called the number to cancel any further order, the representative said it was too late and I have to pay the full amount of $83.95. I was so upset about the situation. I wish that something could be done about this so that other people don' t fall for thier SCAM!!! Please everyone who fell victim to this, get the word out their to others...
Sincerely, upset in Ohio
N  17th of Aug, 2009 by
why is there no dept that can shut this outfit down. they certainly know what they are doing. there has got to be a law firm that would take a class action case. is there any thing that we can do?
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I was dupped. Lost 84 bucks. I will try and contact wells fargo to get a refund, (thanks for the tip). I noticed that the company is located in the bahamas, I wonder if they have some sort of immunity from reprocussions because they aren't in the U.S.
A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
I too cannot reach them at the phone #, I'm trying to get the credit card company to cancel this.
A  8th of Sep, 2009 by
I am another person scamed by thisproduct I hae st on line on hold 7 times for 30 mintues. I go nowhere with these people they re rude . TThey do not give enough time to try theproduct before it expires in 14 days. It took 14 dys to get to me than chare me $88.90 and would not refund my money. PLEASE BE ADVISE THAT THS IS NOT A AMERICAN COMPANY THEY ARE OUT OF THE CARIBBEAN. THEY STEL YOUR MONEY AND LIED ABOUT IT. THERE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK IT IS RIP OFF. THERE IS NO ON LINE SUPPORT IT DOES NOT EXIST AND THERE RE HUNDREDS OF COMPLINT BUYER BEWARE
A  16th of Sep, 2009 by
Hey if anyone has any ideas of what we can do to shut these scammers/theifs down please email me at vbutterfly746@hotmail.com . Be sure and put 3000 on the subject line.

Thanks, vanessa.
N  18th of Sep, 2009 by
according to a representative from colon cleanse, there is a 14 day trial period during which time you can cancel, there by receiving no further billing, and no further 'samples'. otherwise you are billed the ridiculous price of 80 plus dollars. this entitles you to a membership and guarantees you a shipment each month, with corresponding charges. this place should be shut down.

thanks, joe
i too would like to see some way to eliminate this type of business. will contact the better business bureau, any further hel let me know at meathead1951@hotmail.com
A  27th of Sep, 2009 by
this company is a ripoff. I called them, and was on hold for 45 minutes. I guess I was lucky because I did talk to someone. I canceled my order, but they keep sending the Acai and the cleanser anyway. I return the stuff but they keep sending it back in another package anyway. I am calling my bank tomorrow and I am going to cancel my card and have to issue another one maybe that will stop the charges. concerned:
A  27th of Sep, 2009 by
Sorry about your experiences, but these people are not inept, they are thieves who are quite good at what they do. As like many other scams on line, they make their money by obtaining your credit or bank information and enroll you in some impossible to escape from plan. Cancel your card immediately. You will likely not get your money back, as these companies usually operate outside of the US. You will not get anywhere with their customer service department. They don't get rich by being honest. Good luck, and cancel that card before they do any more damage. I fell for Colon Cleanse 3000 as well. You are in good company. The Better Business Bureau merely rates companies. They will not take any action.

PS - spread the word to all your email friends and tell them to spread it as well. I now refer everyone I know to this website. I have also lodged a complaint with the US Postal inspector as they blame the postal service for the delivery failure (the product coming within a day or even after the “free” trial period is over), as well as the State Attorney General’s Office in the state they shipped from.

USPS Website
N  12th of Oct, 2009 by
They got me too I just received 2 bottles and I called them I check my account and they already charge me $88.00 they do not return the money.I told her that I just received, so the 14 days start today but she said no. I just send a email to my bank
N  12th of Oct, 2009 by
A  25th of Oct, 2009 by
I ordered this product and they sent me a free trial about 14 days later they charged my account $83.95. I too called them and requested to know why they were charging me. They said that it was the way it was set up, blah and blah. I asked them to cancel and they did not. Here we are 14 days later and they charged me $83.95 and $88.90. I had to call my bank and cancel my credit card. This is a scam!
A  28th of Oct, 2009 by
Total ripoff. Cancel your card but the bank will not guarantee you won't still get charges from them. File complaint online with WWW.FTC.GOV They won't get you your money back but they monotor these type of complaints and forward for possible action when they have enough to go with.
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Hey everyone. Call the attorney general in your state. That is what I did after being scammed by this company. They kept sending product two months after I had cancelled. Then I received only the colon clense and not the acai berry. I phoned attorney general and was instructed on my rights and what to do. I called Colon Cleanse with all my information and now they are refunding me all my money. Call your state attorney general today. It's about time we put these types of businesses out of business. Has anyone thought of contacting the tv stations and have them investigate these unfair practices?
A  30th of Mar, 2010 by
Update: I called up the number listed on the letter (1-877-537-2434) for Healthy Online Services accounting department and spoke with Brandon and explained the entire situation. I told him that I know it is a scam, I know that similar companies have already been sued by several state attorney generals and have lost, I told him that I have already reported them to the Attorney Generals office and BBB in several states (AZ, MN, NJ, FL) as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI). Brandon finally agreed to waive the entire $133.95 fee and confirmed that I would never hear from them or any third party collection agency. Then 7 days later I received a letter from a Tiburon Financial L.L.C. collection agency attempting to reclaim this debt. I was very surprised to find that Tiburon has an A+ rating with the BBB and seemed to be a relatively reputable company. I spoke with a customer service rep from Tiburon who was actually very friendly and very helpful. I explained the entire situation to him and informed him of the fraudulent nature of the company they were collecting for. He acknowledged that they had been receiving a number of complaints in regards to their collections for Healthy Online Services. He said that he would file a dispute disposition and that it would be sent back to the company. I would most likely not hear back from either of them. He also confided in me that I need not worry about this affecting my credit report as the company does not have my social security number. Just to be safe, I sent a letter (by certified mail with delivery confirmation) to the collection agency requesting a validation of the debt including the name and address of the original creditor (according to the Federal Trace Commision, in 15 U.S.C. 1692g). Hopefully this is the last I hear from any of these clowns. It is nice to know that they do not have the ability to affect my credit score without having my social security #. All they have is my name, cell phone #, and my apartment address (am leaving within a year); this provides a very tenuous link to the rest of my finances.