colon cleanse 3000 / Hidden Fee / Hidden membership
The company did not disclose the terms in an area that would bring your attention to the big rip off that it is. You have to hunt to find it and not being a experienced on line shopper I did not realize this was a consumer trap. I ordered the product on the 9th of July, they took the money out on the 13th of July. I received the product on the 17th of July. They charged my account on the 25th of July. That only left me with 8 days to try the product and I saw no difference or improvment while I used the product. I had no idea that this company preyed on those of us out here that are not savy to the way online shopping goes. For anyone out there who has become victim to this scam and have no contact information please see below. Hope they don't get you like they got me.
Copyright © 2009. www.ColonCleanse3000.com All rights reserved.
Customer Support: [protected]
Offices at: PO BOX 642, Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, East Caribbean
Colon Cleanse 3000
4400 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
More colon cleanse 3000 Complaints & Reviews
- colon cleanse 3000 - scam 
- colon cleanse 3000 - fraud 
- colon cleanse 3000 - money was taken from my account 
- colon cleanse 3000 - false advertising/bait & switch 
- colon cleanse 3000 - money taken out of acct w/o authorization 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Unauthorized debit 
- colon cleanse 3000 - billing for a free trial 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Fraudulent Practices (free=$133.95) 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Scam, Fraud, False Advertisment 
- colon cleanse 3000 - RIP OFF!!!