colon cleanse 3000 / scam
Colon Cleanse 3000 located in Arizona offers a deceptive "free trial period" that is a nothing short of a scam. It does not tell you until you are checking out and entering your credit card information for the shipping and handling that if you don't cancel within 14 days you will be charged the full price of $83.95. The website is set up so that the information is down far enough, so one does not see the fine print of the "Satisfaction Guaranteed" portion of the ad. There is NO email confirmation. NO receipt sent to your email. NO receipt with the package. One is billed$4.95 initially. The bottle of Colon Cleanse 3000 takes 10 days to reach destination. There is no free trial information with the package, no return instruction, no phone number. There is no way to cancel your "subscription" with the company if one misses the fine print on the website. Then your bank account gets hit with $83.95 from a company in United Kingdom, your bank statement will read FastFlush-support.com If you go to this website you will find out the legal name is Electric Flower Media Ltd. The phone number advertised on the website is of course disconnected. If you manage to get the customer service from coloncleanse3000.com website, you will find yourself talking to an argumentative and rude person. Reading the fine print, one realizes that the company is located in Charleston, Nevis, East Caribbean.
If you have been a victim of this scam, contact immediately your credit card issuer, file a formal complaint and ask for the charges to be reversed based on the fact that credit card billing merchant agreement stipulates that valid phone, return address and paper trail must be provided by the merchant. File a fraud complaint at:
http://www.revenue.state.az.us/ and contact the FBI fraud office in Arizona at [protected]
More colon cleanse 3000 Complaints & Reviews
- colon cleanse 3000 - Hidden Fee / Hidden membership 
- colon cleanse 3000 - fraud 
- colon cleanse 3000 - money was taken from my account 
- colon cleanse 3000 - false advertising/bait & switch 
- colon cleanse 3000 - money taken out of acct w/o authorization 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Unauthorized debit 
- colon cleanse 3000 - billing for a free trial 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Fraudulent Practices (free=$133.95) 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Scam, Fraud, False Advertisment 
- colon cleanse 3000 - RIP OFF!!!