colon cleanse 3000can't reach anyone to cancel; dont want product

B Review updated:

I am trying to reach this company with no avail! I don't want them taking any more money out of my account for this product! Would you please help me so I can stop them before they take anymore of my money.

• C
      Aug 24, 2009

I ordered the sample on 8/17/09 and they took the $4.95 out of my account. They also said they would ship they item within 24 bus. hours and they haven't sent it yet but, they were quisk to take the money. How does anyone get through to these people?

• C
      Aug 24, 2009

I ordered the saqmple on 8/17/09 and they took the $4.95 out of my account. They also said they would ship the item within 24 bus. hours and they haven't sent it yet, but they were quick to take the money. How dose anyone get through to these people? I tried the phone number gieven at the bottom of the page and they give you the support email address thawt my web browser can't find.

• K
      Aug 25, 2009

they lied about the free trail i cant find where to cancel my free trial i feel cheated out of my moneyi been tryin to find it forever so i cancel i want my money back because im not paying for something that dont work

• D
      Sep 10, 2009

I WAS ASSURED MY A/C WAS CLOSED YET THE CHARGES CONTINUE AND I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER ORDER, WHICH I CLEARLY DID NOT ORDER NOR DO I WANT.
    PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

• N
      Sep 16, 2009

Hey if anyone has any ideas of what we can do to shut these scammers/theifs down please email me at [protected]@hotmail.com . Be sure and put 3000 on the subject line.

Thanks, vanessa.

• T
      Sep 27, 2009

My response is to "Clarification" posted on 09-27-09 regarding this company.

I ask you how it is possible to engage in a "Risk Free" 14-Day Free trial when they send you the products a week or nearly two after the 14-Days has begun, and then tell you that you have to send the unused portion of your product back within the same 14 days? They even advertise 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but still charge you for how many pills you tried "risk free." The full amount of the product is then charged to your account before the 14 days is up. They are advertising something that is impossible to achieve. In my case I received the product 2 days before they charged my card, 12 days after they charged me for the shipping and handling.

If you have fallen prey to this company, they now have your credit card number. Cancel your card immediately to avoid additional charges. The bank will re-issue you a card number. This is especially important if you used your combo debit/credit card.

Please compose and send a letter to the Arizona State Attorney General's office and let them know about your experience. Although the address given is a "Postal Stop" and the company does not operate in the US, the more complaints, the better to stop this one particular operator. You won't get your money back.

• T
      Mar 08, 2010

call them on +[protected]. I rang them and they 'say' they will refund the money. Hope this helps.