colon cleanse 3000 / Ordered Product did not come on time and charged my card anyway

1 Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-451-1763

Ordered a free trial it didn't come in the mail when it was suppost to. When I called to cancel I noticed they had charged my account anyway for $87.13. When I asked why my account had been charged they said they couldn't give me a refund, but they would cancel my order so that I would not get charged anything further. Gee that really helps alot!

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Aug, 2009

This company really sucks. They also sell the Acai Berry Breeze. I was lucky and was able to get them to agree to a $50.00 refund. We will see. I'll update when the refund posts to my accoung. I too did not receive the product. There is nothing that states when the trial starts. It starts when your card is charged, not when you receive the product. They offered to send me another bottle but still charge me the full price because the trial was over. TOTAL SCAM!!!

• Ca
      11th of Aug, 2009

It just happened to me. I guess this product really doesn't work if they are going to go threw all this trouble to scam people. Quick money for them, because once it gets out that they are this fraudulent I can't see anyone ever buying from them again. I got scamed into buying you can get 4 for the price of 2. I pressed a button to see how much it would cost and it said "thank you for your order" 10 days later I was charged $127 to my account. I returned the package unopened express mail $25, wasnt aware of the 14 day trail, got my new bottle after the trail period $88. and I also have a charge on for $83, assuming a new bottle of acaci berries should arrive any moment.
    I'm returning all of them anyway certified with a notorized note saying I want my money back and why. after the products are in their hand I dispute the charge with my bank. Hope it works. Oh and make a complaint with the better business.