colon cleanse 3000 / RIP OFF

THIS COMPANY HAS CHARGED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS.THEY SAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BUT FROM THE DATE OF SHIPMENT WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN FOR 2 WEEKS THEN THEY SAID I WAS PAST MY 14 DAY TRIAL.MY ACCOUNT IS TOTALLY SCREWED UP FROM THEM TAKING MONEY FROM IT.FIRST 4.95 THEN 83.95 THEN .87 AFTER I CALLED TO COMPLAIN.THEY WOULD NOT EVEN SPEAK TO ME 2 TIMES I CALLED THEY JUST SCREAMED AT ME LIKE A SMALL CHILD WOULD AND WHEN I RAISED MY VOICE A LITTLE THEY HUNG UP ON ME .I CALLED BACK 3 DAYS IN A ROW AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE REFUNDING ME MY MONEY THEN I ASKED FOR A VERIFACTION NUMBER AND WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT HAVE ONE. ON THE 4TH DAY I CALLED THE GUY TOLD ME THE OTHER PEOPLE LIED TO ME AND I WAS NOT GETTING MY MONEY REFUNDED AFTER ALL.THIS COMPANY NEEDS CONSUMER AFFAIRS ON THEM AND THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN PERMANATLY.ALL THEY DID WAS LIE TO ME FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND STILL I HAVE NO REFUND OF ANY KIND.

Comments

• Mu
      20th of Aug, 2009

I ordered it at the end of July. Saw 2 charges on my bank account for $4.95. A week later the $4.95 charges were gone. On 08/05/09 another $4.95 charge was posted on my account. On 08/12/09 or 08/13/09 I received my package which said on it I was not allowed to ship it back that there are no returns. I have had the product one week and I now have an $83.95 charge on my check card account. I cancelled my visa check card and another will be sent HOWEVER!, (Wells Fargo, I don't know about the others) Any account withdraw agreement you had prior with the old card your account will still be charged. I will close my account tomorrow and then call them to dispute this crap!

Man these people must own a nice private island.

• Re
      20th of Aug, 2009

I ALSO TURNED IT INTO BBB. OPRAH IS SUEING THEM TOO.

• Le
      27th of Aug, 2009

I spent 20 minutes waiting for an answer at their tool free Customer Service line! 1-888-895-1159. Their marketing campaign is misleading. They offer a "FREE" trial for 14 days. I just received the product 2 days ago, have not even tried the product and they charged my credit card yesterday $83.95. This is a big fraud!. I sent e-mail to support@coloncleanse3000.com asking to cancel my suscription and any future shipments. BIG SCAM! I told the person to cancel this and to refund the money charged to my Credit Card. THey said the charge was legitimate!! This is not the way to do business! There is no way saying in the web site that the 14-day trial starts the day on places the order..as the person said over the phone...

• Ba
      28th of Aug, 2009

I had a problem with a free trial too, Same thing charges of 87.00 on my card before I could do anything about it. The free sample came with no info to cancel two days later a 90 day supply arrived. My credit card company said to bad too. Consumer beware!!!

• Sc
      28th of Aug, 2009

I encourage everyone that has become a victim of this scam to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org . There has been a lot of people that have been caught in this scam. I tried to cancel my order before I even received it when I heard about other peoples compaints. They refused and sent the product anyway. I returned unopened as soon as I go it. I never was able to contact another person after that. My only solution was to cancel my credit card before they could charge it anymore.

• Rm
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Just like everyone else complaining here, I got ripped off by this company. They charge you for the free trial, then don't ship the product, hide their terms and conditions in the fine, fine print at the bottom, then manipulate those terms to allow them to charge you for two bottles in two weeks time period instead of the "every 30 days" that their phony terms state. You can't get through to complain, or find out how to cancel or return the product. When I did finally get through, they are rude, and told tough luck and have a nice day. The FCC should stop this kind of practice. On top of everything, the product is USELESS. I had to cancel my credit card account and file dispute with their chargeback department and their fraud department. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Ly
      6th of Sep, 2009

colon cleanse 3000 fraudulant charges
    I was also a victim of the Colon Cleanse 3000. I started to order it online and changed my mind before completing the order. They talked me into their so-called "Free Trial Offer" for the small price of $1.95. Nowhere did I see any terms stating that I would continue to get charged. I was supposed to have 14 days to "try out the product". I had all but given up receiving any products when low and behold a bottle, without any instructions on how to use the product other than the extremely small print on the bottle, finally arrived. The first charge was on my account on 8/12/09 for the $1.95. This was listed as Colon Cleanse 3000 18888951159 AZ. Exactly 14 days later there was another charge for $85.62. This charge was listed as Detoxdiet-support.com 18003850769 kn. On 8/26/09 they also put a $0.00 credit on my account. I'm sure this was to see if the account was still open. I had only had the product for a day or two when the second charge hit my account. I attempted to call both numbers immediately. That is when I realized that I had really screwed up by ordering their product. Their answering machines state they are only open Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm pacific standard time. This is because they are located in the Caribbean. I tried several times to reach them by phone and was not able to get through. I also sent two emails to their email address which is support@coloncleanse3000.com. I have finally received confirmation from them any future shipments will be cancelled but they say they will not credit me for the free trial that they are now charging me for. I am returning the unused portion to them and requesting a tracking receipt. I contacted my Credit Card Company to dispute the $85.62 charge to my account. I also cancelled my credit card so they can not charge any future charges to it. I am also going to pursue any other avenues of reporting their unfair business practices. I have used Colon Cleansing products in the past and they worked. The most beneficial one I used was Dr. Natura. I will go back to that or else make my own with the active ingredients needed. The product I received from Colon Cleanse made my digestive problems worse and did not list the ingredients on it. It made me bloated and constipated, the opposite of what it was supposed to do!

• Ly
      6th of Sep, 2009

Colon Cleanse 3000 uses fraudulant business practices. Let's unite and stop them!

16th of Sep, 2009

Hey if anyone has any ideas of what we can do to shut these scammers/theifs down please email me at vbutterfly746@hotmail.com . Be sure and put 3000 on the subject line.

Thanks, vanessa.

• Ka
      17th of Sep, 2009

Your story is identical to mine! They charged me 3 times for 1 bottle. I changed my mind because they wouldn't tell me the cost I never clicked the submit button. I tried to get out and it wouldn't let me out of the website. If anyone is interested in a class actions suit let me know austin.j@att.net.

• Lc
      20th of Sep, 2009

Same here... Cancelled well within the 14 days and they sent us more and billed out credit card. When we called to tell them to remove charge they said we never cancelled and we were pretty much out of luck and out the $85.00 - Like they say "Buyer Beware!"

• Vi
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Brisbane Australia here

basically the same as everyone else, no reciept for product over $200 ripped from my account in less than a week . meangless emails.
    Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Please note that we only send our packages pre sealed as customer safety is paramount.

However, many of our customers have conveyed that custom officials do open the bottles to inspect the contents directly and this may have been the case in your situation.

When you order the risk-free trial of our product, your card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling (or more depending on your country). You will have a full 14 day free trial period from your original order date to decide if our item is right for you.

At the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged $79.95 for the trial bottle you received.

The terms and conditions surrounding this sale were displayed on check out and on our site as well.

Do kindly note that the 14 days trial does start from the date of the order.

However, I do apologize if there was any confusion during the placement of this order and have personally spoken to my manager.

In view of this misunderstanding, my manager has agreed to allow you to keep the already sent bottle in lieu of sending it back to us at a partial discount of USD$20 off.

Do let me know if we can proceed please.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

To: Mary Ann Leeson
    Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 11:03:52 AM
    Subject: Re: CCU-394-0096866304

To whom it may concern

There was never any request to return anything when I bought this Product
    The product was inferior ie capsules were broken and powder everywhere
    why should I return something I purchased except for a refund

And the product took over 3weeks to arrive 21 DAYS

REINBURSE ME THE $92.10 Australian Dollars or I shall take the matter further

I DID NOT AUTHORISE ANY MONIES TO BE DEBITED TO MY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE COST OF THE INITIAL TRIAL AND PROPOSE YOU RECREDIT MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATLY OR ELSE ALL CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN US WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES AND LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU

--- On Sun, 20/9/09, Mary Ann Leeson wrote:

From: Mary Ann Leeson
    Subject: CCU-394-0096866304
    Received: Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 4:31 AM

"Dear

Thank you for participating in our trial offer of 1 x Colon Cleanse Ultra

We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.

As you have not emailed us that you would like to return us the unused
    portion of the pills at the end of 15 days, we thank you for the
    acceptance of our product and we have now charged your order
    CCU-394-0096866304 $79.95 for the product received.

Statement on your credit card would appear as dietpureburn

If you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate
    to reply me with questions, such that we may be able to resolve any
    issues as swiftly as possible.

1-(819)-483-0467"
    Re: CCU-394-0096866304
    Wednesday, 23 September, 2009 11:18:40 AM
    View Contact

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Please kindly note that the item has been shipped out and received by you.

The terms and conditions surrounding this sale were displayed on check out and on our site.

They do state that when you order the risk-free trial of our product, your card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling (or more depending on your country). You will have a full 14 day free trial period from your original order date to decide if our item is right for you.

I do understand however that confusion may arise during the check out process.

As such, I have spoken to my manager and he has agreed to allow you to keep the already sent bottle in lieu of sending it back to us at a discount price of USD$59.95.

Do let me know if we can proceed please.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

To: Mary Ann Leeson
    Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:03 PM
    Subject: Re: CCU-394-0096866304

To whom it may concern

There was never any request to return anything
    The product was inferior ie capsules were broken and powder everywhere
    why should I return something I purchased except for a refund

--- On Sun, 20/9/09, Mary Ann Leeson wrote:

From: Mary Ann Leeson
    Subject: CCU-394-0096866304
    Received: Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 4:31 AM

"Dear

Thank you for participating in our trial offer of 1 x Colon Cleanse Ultra

We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.

As you have not emailed us that you would like to return us the unused
    portion of the pills at the end of 15 days, we thank you for the
    acceptance of our product and we have now charged your order
    CCU-394-0096866304 $79.95 for the product received.

Statement on your credit card would appear as dietpureburn

If you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate
    to reply me with questions, such that we may be able to resolve any
    issues as swiftly as possible.

1-(819)-483-0467"

PARAMOUNT FRAUDSTERS AND SCAM ARTISTS

• Vi
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Re: CCU-394-0096866304
    Thursday, 24 September, 2009 6:48:19 AM

View Contact
    To: Customer Support
    Dont hi me you pack of thieves

NOW YOU HAVE STOLEN $ 117.95 AUD FROM MY ACCOUNT PLUS $94.73 AUD TOTAL OF $212.68AUD

THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT YOUR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY

DIETPUREBURN, GOLDEN HEALTH, ULTRA TABLETS, PUREHEALTHSUP, PERECTHEALTH all scam names

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE FRAUDSTERS AND WILL BE CAUGHT AND EXPOSED

WBATES- ANOTHER VICTIM OF YOUR UNSCRUPULOUS MARKETING AND FRAUD.

30th of Sep, 2009

Colon Cleanse Fraud
    I too have been a victim of this scam. Not only with Colon Cleanse but Acai Berry also. I was charged twice for the colon cleanse under two different account names: Cleanermembers.com and Detoxcolontrial.com. In addition I was charged Foreign Transaction Fees of $2.66 for each. I have finally stopped the charges. I only wish I had read this board before ordering the "free" trial. That's the last time I will order a free trial of anything.

• Te
      12th of Oct, 2009

I too participated in the "FREE TRIAL", and even returned the product within the required time frame. They now say they never recieved the product back and have charged my credit card accordinly, been ripped for $200.00 in one week. After contacting them again, they now require a scan of the postage reciept...luckily I kept one. But havn't heard from them again after sending a copy! Big scam! As above people have mentioned I too was scammed for Colon Cleanse and Acai Berry. My bank was kind enough to reimburse the money to me but can not guarantee they will deduct money in the future using different accout names.

10th of Nov, 2009

Same happened to me. Took a pretty nice loss. What I advise is to take all the email addresses you got with "communicating" with these ###s and sign them up for every email newsletter you can possibly think of. If EVERYONE that had this happen did that- well, at least it was good for a laugh and a little closure. ahhh.. ###-it... sign Mary-Ann up for evrything, as well as everyone else, and ### CHINA.

• 1c
      24th of Mar, 2010

I have ordered a free trial of this product then after I received it and used it for one time I called them right away to cancel the order. Then after several months I received a letter billing me $133.95 but fortunately my credit card declined the bill when they charged me.

This is really a scam because they are charging $89 for 1 bottle and a service fee of $25 which they are going to charge 2x. Then they say they are going to send my debt to a 3rd party agency because I'm not going to pay any cent of it.

But I want to report them too to consumers' dept because they're saying I've been negligent for not following the terms and conditions but how come they didn't remind me or instructed me to do that one when I have called them to cancel my order? So, I think this is just their strategy to rip off the consumers.