colon cleanse 3000 / money was taken from my account

They said I had 15 days to call about the product, and they took 85.00 from my account, and refused to give me my money back. It had not even been 15 days.

Comments

Me
  10th of Jul, 2009

I too order the colon cleanse 3000 for free. In the fine print, it was free for 14 days from the time it was orderd and it too 8 days to get here. I think you are very sneaky and I want to let people know not to order their product. I feel cheated. If they are going to offer product for free, thenit should be free. I am a single mom and am struggling as it is and then to have some dishonest company do this. It's an outrage!

Mo
  13th of Jul, 2009

Same here and Note it does say "30 day money back guarantee" its nthing but a scam! you should send it back, as it is a void contract! you shouldn't pay a thing!

Vw
  15th of Jul, 2009

Oh you have no idea how mad I am at this whole situation. "Colon Cleanse 3000" is a TOTAL RIP OFF. This so-called charge through my bank account shows "Bodyfast-Support.com" with a phone number 1-877-487-4519. The telephone number is disconnected and when you pull up the website there is an 1-800# that is also disconnected. When calling "Colon Cleanse 3000" they play dumb and say they don't know who they are. They refused to give a refund since I explained I did not authorize this transaction. After talking professionally with a "customer service representative", just like your situation the phone kept cutting out..he kept saying "...are you still there...I can't hear you..." Makes me so furious then I demanded to speak with a supervisor and after being told that his supervisor didn't have time to speak with me I said that I was going to the authorities, the media and paste it all over the internet then he "allowed" me to speak with "Vin, Agent #33". He claims to have no knowledge of "Bodyfast-Support" and unsure why it is appearing on my credit card statement like that which he did verify the $83.95 was the correct charge. I argued the fact that they are not up front about this "charge" and I stated then I wanted nothing to do with their company and I had to cancel my bank card just so they won't charge again which he said they would next month. Oh my gosh I am boiling mad. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!! I can't believe Oprah endorses them, I bet now she wishes she never did.

Cr
  18th of Jul, 2009

This company is NOT in Arizona. They use a proxy domain registrar in Arizona--a company that allows them to register their Internet domain privately and without disclosing the company's address, principal owners, or contact information in public as required with most commercial domain registrations. The company they register through is as follows:
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: DETOX-CLEANSE.COM
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration DETOX-CLEANSE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Colon-cleanse 3000 is actually operating from an island in the Caribbean called Nevis in a town called Charlestown in the Island Federation of Saint Kitt and Nevis. Their information is purported from their main homepage to be:
Colon-cleanse 3000
Customer Support: (888) 895-1159
Offices at: PO BOX 642, Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, East Caribbean

First, I would report the credit card that was used for the initial payment as lost, or simply cancel it. A "Lost" card report will treat subsequent transactions as potential fraud perpetrated by the finder, so be careful if you have legitimate charges pending against it. Contact those payees and make other payment arrangements with them once you block the card you used.

Next, contact the Colon-cleanse 3000 company at the phone number they provide. If you don't get through, you still practiced your due-diligence of attempting to cancel the order and you can note this in case they try to contact you for payment down the road or attempt collection against you.

Third, and almost as important as protecting your own credit, I would suggest an effective method of stopping this kind of practice would be by filing a complaint at the Federal Trade Commission at:
You can use the option "other" as the type of complaint and explain their misleading tactics in the paragraph you are allowed to send the FTC in your complaint.

Mi
  22nd of Jul, 2009

The same has happened to me. I have had colon surgery and I ordered this product on a free trial basis. They charged my account before the 14 days were even up and they gave me a number that is no good if you try to call and cancel. The number they listed is 877-463-4703 and it is a non-working number. This is a rip-off and I will be taking it to the next level. These people need to be stopped!!! I will be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They also use this name to debit your account, FASTNATURE-TRIAL.COM

Mr
  26th of Jul, 2009

I agree they are a total rip-off. They charge your account with out your knowledge, and whenyou contact them they play dumb. My 14 days were not even up yet. But thats ok beause im gonna get my money back!!! Their phone number is (888)895-1159 for those who need it. If idont ge my money back im gonna report them, and i still might report them anyway. Don't stress over it because in the end they'llend up on the losing end.

Ad
  28th of Jul, 2009

Money Stolen, contact all that will put a stop to these kinds of practices: LIES, CHEATS, DISHONESTY, where does it stop, I agree with every last person that has submitted an complaint on this product. I wound up in the urgent care because my bowels were blocked, the doctor even said to discontinue because they do not work. The BBB will be contacted, contact the FTC at www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov Oh! I happe to call one then once and I am luchy number 36! each time, and how about the static on the call. Real cute. I will not stop.

Si
  31st of Jul, 2009

What a shame, Scams from anyone, I have never made such a dumb mistake before. I am retired, live from week to week and am having money taken out of my account, I did call and cancel and now just got another 87.00 taken out. I am very scared and violated. Please do not FALL for this terrible nightmare. I am going to call the local law to make sure they put a legal warning in our local paper for more awareness and maybe someone else will not be as vulnerable. Also BBB and FTC. I have to get my money !!!

Ib
  4th of Aug, 2009

I received the 'free' Colon Cleanse a few days ago, but waited until today 8/4 to google for comments on the product. After reading these comments I emailed Colon Cleanse 3000 and told them to cancel any 'subscription' or charges that they had set up for me in their computer base. No charge has yet been made against my credit card account and if it ever is I will contest it immediately.

Do
  7th of Aug, 2009

I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping & handling for the trial. I did not sign up for auto delivary. I made sure that was not the case before I agreed. The product did not work for me but I thought no big deal not much money lost. I wasn't even going to bother shipping it back. Then I got another bottle and when I called to see about sending it back realized that they had charged my account $205.69. One service rep said no refunds they already had my money so throw it away if I don't want it. Another rep said no refunds they do not allow products to be sent back and would not give me a supervisor to speak with and then hung up on me. Not only have they not fulfilled the agreement, the customer service reps have lied to me and have been totally unprofessional. I am shocked this company that I saw endorsed by the news programs and actually uses a news face as part of it's advertisement is being allowed to totally scam and take advantage of the public. How can they get away with this. To anyone who is thinking of purchasing this product DO NOT GET TAKEN BY THIS COMPANY, not only will you lose your money in indescriminent amounts, but you will get no help from the cust. service.

Jo
  17th of Aug, 2009

This must have something to do with OPRAH!!!...just got mine today...mailed 6 days ago and ordered 22 days ago. After literally 3 1/2 hours on the phone, they "say" it is canceled. Probably cancel my credit card to make sure though.

The ad looked great, they had the great O and the Ray girl, so it had to be legit..SHIP!

ARRRGGGHHH, I am the one who tell people about scans all the time, I feel so stupid!

Ma
  22nd of Aug, 2009

IT IS NOT FREE!!! Your free trial offer that you think will only cost you $4.95 shipping and handling will wind up costing you $88.90 monthly. DO NOT submit your order for a "free trial" of this product until you print out and READ EVERY WORD OF THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS". If you do not cancel your membership within 14 days of the original order date (the date they billed you $4.95 for shipping and handling charge to your credit card) AND return the unused portion within 30 days, and I quote: "you will be charged the low rate of only $83.95 for the bottle you received. Approximately 30 days from original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another 1-month supply and your credit card will be billed the Member's Only price of $83.95 plus $4.95 S & H for a total of $88.90".

Also noted in the terms and conditions: most customers see noticeable results by using the product consistantly for 3 MONTHS, not within the 14 day free trial period! 3 months = $266.70 to see noticeable results.

PLEASE ACTUALLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS before you check the box that says you read them. By checking that box, you have legally authorized the company to charge your credit card $88.90 again and again.

PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE - READ THOROUGHLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I foolishly gave them my debit card number. It was only $4.95 and I'm trying not to use credit cards. My checking account soon became overdrawn. That cost me another $10.
I live paycheck to paycheck and this unfortunate consumer transaction has cost me dearly. I called on day 15 and explained my situation. Their response: "Oh, too bad...did you read your terms and conditions? Sorry, no refund." Now, I have $100 less to spend on gas, groceries, and school supplies this month. I sure do wish that I had read those d@mn terms and conditions!

16th of Sep, 2009

Hey if anyone has any ideas of what we can do to shut these scammers/theifs down please email me at vbutterfly746@hotmail.com . Be sure and put 3000 on the subject line.

Thanks, vanessa.

Da
  10th of Nov, 2009

I have also been ripped off by this company and had cancel my credit card. I was on vacation when my card was used and and un able to complain until I got back from vacation. By this time there were 4 transactions on my credit card equaling up to almost $400.00. My credit card company is only telling me to right a letter for each charge because I didn't recieve the product. This is a total pain especially when I have already filled out and sent them copies of the bills. I have copied this page and will be sending it with then next set of letters. Rachel Ray indorced the ad I was scammed. I tried to get ahold of her people, but no one e-mailed me back.
I think less of her and Opra from this mess.
Dawn

Ei
  18th of Feb, 2010

I too received this crap product. Cancelled within the time frame. Took a few days, but got reimbursed the 83.95. This was in September of 2009. They must be hurting for money because now they're emailing me saying I owe 355.00 plus 100.00 for a fee. There better be gold schlager in those bottles. Time to call a lawyer.

Un
  30th of Mar, 2010

Update: I called up the number listed on the letter (1-877-537-2434) for Healthy Online Services accounting department and spoke with Brandon and explained the entire situation. I told him that I know it is a scam, I know that similar companies have already been sued by several state attorney generals and have lost, I told him that I have already reported them to the Attorney Generals office and BBB in several states (AZ, MN, NJ, FL) as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI). Brandon finally agreed to waive the entire $133.95 fee and confirmed that I would never hear from them or any third party collection agency. Then 7 days later I received a letter from a Tiburon Financial L.L.C. collection agency attempting to reclaim this debt. I was very surprised to find that Tiburon has an A+ rating with the BBB and seemed to be a relatively reputable company. I spoke with a customer service rep from Tiburon who was actually very friendly and very helpful. I explained the entire situation to him and informed him of the fraudulent nature of the company they were collecting for. He acknowledged that they had been receiving a number of complaints in regards to their collections for Healthy Online Services. He said that he would file a dispute disposition and that it would be sent back to the company. I would most likely not hear back from either of them. He also confided in me that I need not worry about this affecting my credit report as the company does not have my social security number. Just to be safe, I sent a letter (by certified mail with delivery confirmation) to the collection agency requesting a validation of the debt including the name and address of the original creditor (according to the Federal Trace Commision, in 15 U.S.C. 1692g). Hopefully this is the last I hear from any of these clowns. It is nice to know that they do not have the ability to affect my credit score without having my social security #. All they have is my name, cell phone #, and my apartment address (am leaving within a year); this provides a very tenuous link to the rest of my finances.

Wi
  21st of Apr, 2010

They mailed me saying that they charged me $133 . I used a gift card to buy the product, and they send me a letter saying that they are going to send this debt to a third party collection agency. I don't want to pay this amount of money. They have my debit card number now and is going to charge me $133. Whats should i do? Should i cancel it, but i'm afraid they are going to keep sending me mails about it. Please help