colon cleanse 3000 / billing for a free trial

1 Aumsville, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503 749 1384

I replied to an add for a free trial of Colon Cleanse and Acai Berry Breeze paid shipping and handling in 8-09 and upon arrival i started taking it
I am a heart patient and am on coumadin which is a blood thinner i went in for my weekly blood check and found my INR off the charts high it is supposed to be Between 2.5 -3.5 and mine was at 8 so they sent me immediately to my cardiologists and they sent me to the ER to have a unit of Plasma to thicken my blood i was told not to take any more and i did not. as i got home i called this company and canceled any further deliveries mind you they said OK and I've not received any other orders or requests for payment then a week ago i got a letter stating they were trying to attempt to collect on these products then today i received two bills for the amount of 133.95 each one for the Colon Cleanse and one for the Acai Berry Breeze and that my credit card had been declined i called and reached customer assistance and told them i had canceled within the trial time the man argued and said i did not. then he said they tried last year to reach me by e mail he said they would be continue to attempt to collect on these.

Comments

• Ka
      5th of Apr, 2010

i want to make a correction to the add i did not know it meant the business address and phone number. It is
    7940 E Chaparral road #A110-146