colon cleanse 3000 / Overdose and Overcharge
It did read in fine print that it would be an automatic debit for autobilling...it did not say that they would not be available to call and cancel the autoship! I tried calling numerous times with no answer. It was 3 billing cycles and a "no refund" policy. Even if the product was not opened, refused, and sent directly back to the company.
I also wonder about why they do an autoship. There should be a section that tells you that the recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day and not to use for more than 7 consecutive days...they send a full 30 day supply and then autoship this every month. Are they intentionally trying to encourage that we overdose on this product? I think that it's time that someone step in and shut down this operation. Or they should give the option of:
_______ check here if you want the exceeded recommended dosage
and we are not responsible for any unwanted or detrimental side effects.
_______ check here if you want the monthly autoship at a outrageous markup price...
________ Check here if you think it's our company that is full of crap and needs the detox!
More colon cleanse 3000 Complaints & Reviews
- colon cleanse 3000 - scam 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Hidden Fee / Hidden membership 
- colon cleanse 3000 - fraud 
- colon cleanse 3000 - money was taken from my account 
- colon cleanse 3000 - false advertising/bait & switch 
- colon cleanse 3000 - fraudulent trial period
- colon cleanse 3000 - Ordered Product did not come on time and charged my card anyway 
- colon cleanse 3000 - Unauthrozed charges 
- colon cleanse 3000 - credit card scam 
- colon cleanse 3000 - charged credit wrongly