colon cleanse 3000 / Overdose and Overcharge

1 AR, US Review updated:

It did read in fine print that it would be an automatic debit for autobilling...it did not say that they would not be available to call and cancel the autoship! I tried calling numerous times with no answer. It was 3 billing cycles and a "no refund" policy. Even if the product was not opened, refused, and sent directly back to the company.

I also wonder about why they do an autoship. There should be a section that tells you that the recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day and not to use for more than 7 consecutive days...they send a full 30 day supply and then autoship this every month. Are they intentionally trying to encourage that we overdose on this product? I think that it's time that someone step in and shut down this operation. Or they should give the option of:

_______ check here if you want the exceeded recommended dosage
and we are not responsible for any unwanted or detrimental side effects.

_______ check here if you want the monthly autoship at a outrageous markup price...

________ Check here if you think it's our company that is full of crap and needs the detox!

Comments

Sep 11, 2009

I am having the same problem. I have tried to cancel with the resveratrol but everytime i call the numbers its a busy signal.. i need help

please email me with advice

[protected]@sbcglobal.net