Colon aid- Nubodi Co. / My mother got scammed.

1 Davie, FL, United States Review updated:

I am an attorney in Florida and this warrants a class action lawsuit. Please email me. I want to create a list of all those that have been scammed like my mother has been. Please contact the FTC (federal Trade Commission) and file a complaint online.

My mother received an email regarding a Colon Aid product. She ordered the free trial and less than a week later she was charged the infamous $89. She called Wachovia and when they reseaerched this fradulent charge, she was informed by Nubodi that my mother never cancelled. She sent the products back!!! She got scammed as she was not even on notice about their 'agreement' . She never agreed to be charged $89! I am calling Nubodi on monday for her. If they refuse to give her a refund, I will proceed with with making a formal complaint with the FTC.

Their unfair trade and deceptive practices warrants a class action lawsuit. They also need to be investigated for fraud because when these so called free trial Colon Aid pills arrived in the mail, there was no paperwork attached to the shipment AND and it looked rather suspicious. They came from Davie, Florida (coincidentally, I live in Florida!!!). Well, now I see why there was no paperwork attached, as they do not want customers to have the information of where to call and cancel if BEFORE they get billed for the pills. No dispclaimers were mailed. No proof of purchase.
By the way, the pills DO NOT WORK. My mother's stomach hurt so much and she stopped taking them after 3 days. She sent further shipments back.

After reading all the complaints, something needs to be done!!!

Am

Comments

• Je
      11th of Sep, 2008

Mine was same, except they say POST OFFICE delivered me the roduct which I NEVER recieved and now they will not refund my 89.31 to my account and told me they have a NO REFUND POLICY. This Item is a scam and does not work and I am so angry with thier customer service, what a bunch of lying thieves they are.

• Je
      11th of Sep, 2008

Oh, beware of this company samply is garbabge and if they send you something, and you do not recieve it ... they will continue to bill you and say THE US postal service has it being delievered at such and such a time on this date. I am a stay at home mom and I can say with 100% honesty they never delievered my product and Im out $89.32 because they are thieves!

13th of Oct, 2008

Hi, Colon aid also scammed me. They did exactly the same thing they did to your mother. Received pacakage with no information, than charged my credit card $89.32 I called them 10/13/08 and the woman named Jackie told me no refund. After I screamed and told her I was going to the Attorney General, she said to send the bottle back and call with a tracking number to get a refund. I do not believe they will refund so I am going to write to the attorney general office. Please email me at jeanne5568@aol.com if there is any advise. Thanks

2nd of Dec, 2008

I was scammed by these people, I ordered it then read up that it is a scam, and i believed it when i seen an email from the company they sell your credit card # too and all your personal info, they had my name and middle name, which i dont give out usually unless asked, my postal code, everything. then when i looked to reply to them, there was no return address, and then the email just disappeared, somethings defenetly not right, we have to do something about this, and get everyones money back!!!

• Li
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I also was billed $89.00 for this product. I have tried to cancel this order and no response. I also tried the Acai Berry and the are also charging me, no response from them either. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. my e-mail is lizmc1017@yahoo.com.
    Again thank you. liz

5th of Feb, 2009

Hi! I 'm one more person who was scammed by these colon aid 700 I ordered it, the product came about two weeks later with a note that it said that I have 15 days to try it but about 6-7 days later they charge me $ 89. and send me two more botles, the product is really bad it did nothing good on me and when I call to get the famous RMA # to return the product and get a refund I find out that there will be no money back I immediately cancel any future order and call my credit card bank to close it and know I am waiting to see if my bank can DISPUTE this charge. it is a real nightmare this is the firts time something like this happen to me .

• La
    Glendale
    California
    Phone: 1866-955-1620
    support@colonaid700.com

did not oder this product want a refund!

18th of Feb, 2009

I was scammed alsoI sent for the trial offerOne week later they took $88 dollars out5 of my account and never sent me anything.